Re: [prepare4contact] Reading the Energy Signature of Different ET Groups

  • IrenCzajka@aol.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1 12:10 AM
      In einer eMail vom 2004-10-01 01:30:52 Westeuropäische Sommerzeit schreibt
      exopolitics@...:

      For me, an energy signature comes as a very distinct feeling since
      I'm more empathic than visual or auditory. I can literally feel

      thank you for explanation... we have a word: "Who ask
      dont err..." of course such empathic feeling aI alvays had
      too.
      thanks again
      iren

    • roxxyavalon
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 1 12:17 PM
        I have found that lately i have been getting neutral energy from
        entities. I though i should warn people about this one...i assumed
        that since i wasnt getting bad vibes that perhaps they were good but
        in my expereince i have found many evil entities that give off
        neutral vibes. This is not to say that all neutral beings are evil,
        soem are good, but to anyone inexperienced with energy signatures,
        beware of neutral energy. Another favorite energy signature of
        mine, is gazing into someones eyes, i tend to say a void in a dark
        entity and in a positive one i am reminded of staring at a child. i
        hope this helps.

        peace and blessings,

        Rosanna

        --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "Dr Michael Salla"

        <fantiso2000@y...>
        > wrote:
        > > When I first studied the lessons of Sananda, the celestial being
        > who walked this earth as Jesus, the great teacher who brought the
        > energy of the Christed system, he came to visit me and he left his
        > signature so that I knew that it was him. Intuition. That's how.
        > If you don't have start meditating. Peace.
        > >
        > > IrenCzajka@a... wrote:
        > > In einer eMail vom 2004-09-30 21:54:55 Westeuropäische Sommerzeit
        > schreibt
        > > antigray@c...:
        > >
        > > 'energy signature' of postive ETs who
        > >

        > > Hi dr. Salla - what does it mean "energy signature"
        > > of positive or evtl. negative ETs.
        > >
        > > iren

      • Cassie
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 2 7:08 AM
          Hi Roxy,

          How did you arrive at the conclusion that neutral entities are evil? Just curious.
          I have also noted the neutral ones but knowing you cann't judge by appearance and only through instinct and individual situations, I don't entirely trust them.
          You know...I think what has happened with many of us who do experience these beings...we have become desensitized to their presence. I think it is the same in our world of the media as well...how much media "terror" can one take before becoming desensitized to it?

          I liked your exercise in staring into the eyes...I do that as well even during waking, working, real time life. Although the child and the entity can both be present...especially in very disturbed or split individuals. I have also learned to trust people in degrees...the same with entities...and those degree can change as the entity behavior changes. Anyway...wanted to comment on your observations..

          Cassie

          <exopolitics@y...> wrote:
> [...]
          > indispensable in dealing with the ET presence.
          >
          > In peace
          >
          > Michael S.
          >
          > --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Cole
          <fantiso2000@y...>
          > wrote:
          > > When I first studied the lessons of Sananda, the celestial being
          > who walked this earth as Jesus, the great teacher who brought the
          > energy of the Christed system, he came to visit me and he left his
          > signature so that I knew that it was him. Intuition. That's how.
          > If you don't have start meditating. Peace.
          > >
          > > IrenCzajka@a... wrote:
          > > In einer eMail vom 2004-09-30 21:54:55 Westeuropäische Sommerzeit
          > schreibt
          > > antigray@c...:
          > >
          > > 'energy signature' of postive ETs who
          > >

          > > Hi dr. Salla - what does it mean "energy signature"

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • Becky Escamilla
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 2 8:03 AM
            ...the topic of "reading the energy signature of different ET
            groups," is quite interesting and just a little over a week or so
            ago, I posted in one of my groups, something similar to "energy
            signatures."

            I'm asking in advance that you "please be patient," throughout
            the "copy of the post," as towards the middle/end, I get to
            the "point" of "energy signatures." This particular info was posted
            to a music group that I moderate and was part of our "Psychic
            Vibrations" Series.

            For those who are interested, it's as follows:

            From: "ufocitypsychicfair" <ufocitypsychicfair@...>
            Date: Sun Sep 19, 2004 11:24 am
            Subject: Psychic Vibrations - Aphrodisia Incense Recipe &
            Customized Amulet

            Disclaimer: All incense recipes and rituals are intended for
            entertainment purposes only. We are not responsible for outcome of
            recipe, allergic reactions, and/or asthmatic reactions. Exercise
            reasonable care or abstain from this project if you are susceptible
            to any medical conditions that may prevent you from taking part in
            this project, in whole or in part.

            RECIPE:

            1 part Nag Champa
            1 part Golden Embers
            1 part Sandalwood

            This is an excellent incense combo that calms you down when you're
            involved in legal wranglings and/or legal problems. It has a way of
            calming things down around you so that you won't be so stressed out,
            worried, or frustrated.

            It wouldn't hurt to light up this incense, kick back, relax, and
            listen to some Hall & Oates songs, i.e., I Can't Go For That (No Can
            Do).

            If you "can't or don't want," to make the incense, you can take a
            stick of "plain vanilla incense," and use it for a "carrier," for
            the drops of oils instead of making the incense, and utilize
            the "customized" version.

            Customized Version: If you purchase the oils for Nag Champa, Golden
            Embers, and Sandalwood, then, the combination of oils will be 2
            drops Nag Champa, 7 drops Golden Embers, and 3 drops Sandalwood,
            that you can "drop" directly onto your vanilla "carrier" incense
            stick.

            If you can't find the oils, and want to make your own, then, it's
            recommended that you get as many as the fresh herbs as possible and
            do a "slave oil," that you can have on hand for whenever necessary,
            but keep in mind, they'll each need to be done in separate jars, and
            then combined according to your recipe.

            http://themidwaysighting.com/The_Gypsy_Shack_Essential_Oils-1.html

            If you prefer to buy the sticks of incense, then, you'll need to get
            a ruler and mark them off at every inch, and break them off at the
            inch required, i.e., Nag Champ 2-inches, Golden Embers 7-inches, and
            Sandalwood 3-inches, then, you burn them all together. You'll need
            to break them off a little over the last inch mark so that you can
            run that part through your forefinger and thumb, breaking away any
            incense so that you'll have the bamboo stick exposed where you can
            insert it into an incense holder, piece of clay and/or soil to hold
            the incense sticks up while they smoke.

            AMULET: After you do your "first" incense ritual, from there, you
            can take the combination of oils and place them in an "Amulet" form
            that you can carry with you, especially if your susceptible to court
            action, extra-legal measures, color of law violations, etc.

            While you can't use this "amulet," as your "get out of jail free
            card," it is believed that you can use it to keep yourself from
            succumbing to unfair and/or unreasonable court actions, extra-legal
            measures, color of law violations, etc.

            This is a "basic customized," recipe that's suitable for anyone who
            happens to walk the face of the Earth. If you want something more
            tailor made and/or suitably customized, contact your card reader
            and/or person that you rely on for metaphysical counseling. Please
            note that, "only high ranking Keys," can do this. Not every card
            reader and/or metaphysical adviser is a "Key." You can ask them and
            if they're a Key, they'll automatically tell you, "yes,"
            because "all" Keys "know" they're Keys. If you ask your card reader
            and/or metaphysical advisor if they're a Key and they don't
            automatically answer "yes," then don't elaborate any further,
            because you don't need to explain to them what you're looking for.
            Move on to somebody else, until you find a Key. Anybody who claims
            they're a Key when they're not, "dies instantly and immediately,"
            so, you don't have to worry about the fraud part. Keys in the
            making will state, they're "not Keys yet."

            If you manage to find a Key, they'll "first" customize an incense
            for "you," then, deviate from there and incorporate your specialized
            line of incense, amulets, oils, etc. If you get your incense/oil
            customized, that's "your scent," with "their mark/identifier/code,"
            you can also have them customize it for you into perfume and/or
            cologne form, providing they're willing to do that. They can also
            take the "deviations," and customize them into perfume and/or
            cologne for you too.

            Each Key has their own metaphysical mark/identifier/code, so, if you
            should happen to "change," Keys, then, they'll need to begin the
            tailoring and/or customizing process all over again, as they'll need
            to utilize their own metaphysical mark/identifier/code.

            Keys have quotas, so, they're only allowed to do certain things
            during certain times, which includes the making of certain slave
            oils. They may be allowed to do a slave oil today, but have to wait
            several years before they can do the "same" type of slave oil again.

            Keys also do alot of things differently from one another, based upon
            their "rank," which is depending upon the spirit that commands them.

            All Keys make their marks/identifiers/code names very public.

            If you want to search for a Key, just go to "search," and type in
            the following keywords: the person's first and last name and the
            words "code name," or "identifier," or "mark." All Keys are known
            this way. Not many people know how to look for them, but, this is
            how you look for them.

            Their code names/identifiers/marks are "always" predominant and in
            plain sight.

            Keys come in "three" ranks: Those who are "Encoded" are a Category
            1 (Keys where consummation is complete by way of final contract -
            certain processes & practices protected by trade secrets); Those who
            are "Identified" are a Category 2 (Keys practicing outside of
            consummation aka the Virgin Keys - basic public processes &
            practices), and Those who are "Marked," are a Category 3 (Keys in
            the making - in conditioning phases). All Keys are "born" Keys and
            their occult path, determines their progress towards achieving their
            final "determinate Status File" -rank (dSE-1, or dSE-2, or dSE-3
            category).

            This "Psychic Vibrations" post was brought to you by our "UFO City
            (TM) Psychic Fair promo site."

            http://www.geocities.com/ufocitypsychicfair/

            --- end of "Copy of post."

            Energy signatures are most certainly important, and "are" read by
            the various lifeforms, be they good or evil. The higher ranking the
            intelligence, the more complicated the signature.

            All lifeforms are "either" good or evil. If you get a "neutral"
            feeling, it's because you're being debased, spiritually and
            metaphysically, then, from there, you become maleable and can move
            forward with your spiritual and/or metaphysical growth or backwards
            into darkness, where your intuitive skills, psychic abilities,
            telepathic abilities, etc., are numb and of no use. Of course, it's
            mostly the latter...

            ...as some might say, "someone's put a spell on you."

            You've been bound...

            - Becky

            > --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Cole
            <fantiso2000@y...>
            > wrote:
            > > When I first studied the lessons of Sananda, the celestial being
            > who walked this earth as Jesus, the great teacher who brought the
            > energy of the Christed system, he came to visit me and he left his
            > signature so that I knew that it was him. Intuition. That's
            how.
            > If you don't have start meditating. Peace.
            > >
            > > IrenCzajka@a... wrote:
            > > In einer eMail vom 2004-09-30 21:54:55 Westeuropäische
            Sommerzeit
            > schreibt
            > > antigray@c...:
            > >
            > > 'energy signature' of postive ETs who
            > >

            > > Hi dr. Salla - what does it mean "energy signature"
            > > of positive or evtl. negative ETs.
            > >
            > > iren

          • rosanna insheiwat

              <exopolitics@y...> wrote:
> [...]
              > indispensable in dealing with the ET presence.
              >
              > In peace
              >
              > Michael S.
              >
              > --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, Ryan Cole
              <fantiso2000@y...>
              > wrote:
              > > When I first studied the lessons of Sananda, the celestial being
              > who walked this earth as Jesus, the great teacher who brought the
              > energy of the Christed system, he came to visit me and he left his
              > signature so that I knew that it was him. Intuition. That's how.
              > If you don't have start meditating. Peace.
              > >
              > > IrenCzajka@a... wrote:
              > > In einer eMail vom 2004-09-30 21:54:55 Westeurop�ische Sommerzeit
              > schreibt
              > > antigray@c...:
              > >
              > > 'energy signature' of postive ETs who
              > >

              > > Hi dr. Salla - what does it mean "energy signature"

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 2 12:10 PM
                In einer eMail vom 2004-10-02 20:59:59 Westeuropäische Sommerzeit schreibt
                roxxyavalon@...:

                I liked your exercise in staring into the eyes...

                Hi Cassie and Roxanna - even against common saying this one is evil he/she
                cannot look just into eyes..I met beings
                with so strong look - hypnotical .. that escape from it.. only by knowing h
                o w to defense /isnt the a say of a "bad" look/ if you meet hypnotical eyes
                - then - try to look in the middle between the eyes where the so called
                "third eye" is placed..
                So pay attention.. we really often dont know with whom we meet.. not to say
                that many beings very good empathically read our thoughts and feelings
                and.... consume them..?
                blessings
                iren

              • Roxxyavalon
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 2 6:23 PM
                  lol........ah memories..........i reacll meeting a few that were hypnotic, and i learned not to completely stare at them...however by teh look i was seeing in their eyes i had teh sense something wasnt right, usually loving beings seem respectful and dont stare at you like a snake charmer....ewww.........bad memories.........of course if you have met some taht are good and hynotize that would be an interesting topic of discussion as well since i am trying to see all sides to this equation............

                  IrenCzajka@... wrote:

                  In einer eMail vom 2004-10-02 20:59:59 Westeurop�ische Sommerzeit schreibt
                  roxxyavalon@...:

                  I liked your exercise in staring into the eyes...

                  Hi Cassie and Roxanna - even against common saying this one is evil he/she
                  cannot look just into eyes..I met beings
                  with so strong look - hypnotical .. that escape from it.. only by knowing h
                  o w to defense /isnt the a say of a "bad" look/ if you meet hypnotical eyes
                  - then - try to look in the middle between the eyes where the so called
                  "third eye" is placed..
                  So pay attention.. we really often dont know with whom we meet.. not to say
                  that many beings very good empathically read our thoughts and feelings
                  and.... consume them..?
                  blessings
                  iren

                  Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                  Peace and Blessings.

                  ~* Rosanna *~

                  * DoNt AsK mE wHaT yOu KnOw Is TrUe. YoU DoNt HaVe To TelL mE. I lOvE YOuR PrEcIoUs HeaRt. I wAs stAnDinG. YoU WeRe ThErE. TwO WorLds CoLlIded, And They CoUld never TeAR US APART. *

                  (never tear us apart-INEXCESS)

                • Ryan Cole
                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 4 12:07 PM
                    Dear Dr. Salla:

                    I am really enjoying this format. When I started searching out information on the Internet about who was contacting me from the higher realms, I felt like you needed the time and skills of a private detective to get any information (or a fat bank account) neither of which I had. However, after some diligence I found that yes there is a tons of ETs out there and plenty of information to sift through. I got so hooked on it I quit my job and am trying to figure out how to support myself and still have time to pursue my spiritual quest and raise kids. It is definitely a challenge but one that I'm enjoying more and more. So thanks. Peace.

                    wrote:
                    > When I first studied the lessons of Sananda, the celestial being
                    who walked this earth as Jesus, the great teacher who brought the
                    energy of the Christed system, he came to visit me and he left his
                    signature so that I knew that it was him. Intuition. That's how.
                    If you don't have start meditating. Peace.

                    > IrenCzajka@a... wrote:
                    > In einer eMail vom 2004-09-30 21:54:55 Westeurop�ische Sommerzeit
                    schreibt
                    > antigray@c...:
                    >
                    > 'energy signature' of postive ETs who
                    >

                    > Hi dr. Salla - what does it mean "energy signature"
                    > of positive or evtl. negative ETs.
                    >
                    > iren

                    Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                  • Bre
                    Message 9 of 11 , Oct 4 5:22 PM
                      Good Fortune, and stick at It.
                      Love & Blessings, Brenda.

                      Message 10 of 11 , Oct 5 1:11 AM
                        Thank you, Brenda. The same to you. Peace.

                        Bre <brel@...> wrote:Good Fortune, and stick at It.
                        Love & Blessings, Brenda.