Who is responsible for the hurricanes?

  • fantasticsam131
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6 6:09 AM
      This is going to sound crazy to some. I'm not going to provide any documentation. I would have to do a lot of research to do so and I prefer to quote as little as possible since getting into trouble with yahoo for quoting somebody's work in a former post. And I'm probably going to be attacked by somebody whose name rhymes with Draino but so be it. I've decided not to get into arguments anymore. So I'm just going to post it.

      What got me thinking is something going on in the local media where I'm at where I'm being attacked, without using my name, by a radio station that used to be owned by the Mormon church. They seem to have come to the conclusion that aliens from Italy or the friendship aliens are attacking us here in this country.

      The PK man was somebody who appeared to control the weather down in Florida. I don't believe it. I believe he was being used and that they convinced him that he was controlling the weather when he really wasn't. The guy had no psychic abilities whatsoever. He was being framed in my opinion. But the aliens who framed and used him did evacuate him from the planet along with his family. So perhaps they really did care for him even though it appeared he was just being used by them.

      The PK man described the aliens as being like grasshoppers or preying mantis types. I myself felt these beings on the day that I was abducted back in 1998. It felt like a grasshopper. And it felt oriental. Though I could not see with whom I was communicating. I once read an abduction account of someone who was a police officer in the state of New York. I especially remember the numbers involved. The man's initials were M and J which according to an alpha numeric code is the numbers 131. But the date of the abduction was 11-18 or the number 1118 which is also a significant number with meaning. People with that number have the intials R and K as in Robert Kennedy. The man in the abduction said he was abducted by one of these grasshopper type beings who told him that now he was going to hurt him.

      Before being evacuated the PK man moved to New York. So this grasshopper type being has connections of some kind with both Florida and New York. Robert Kennedy was a senator from New York as well. The police officer who was abducted was from New York. New York has a grasshopper problem not a problem with Italian aliens.

      The Boston Marathon bomber had nothing to do with Italians. But his handlers may have been persons in the spook business and the government who believe the Italian aliens are behind the hurricanes. New Orleans was a place where the mob had a presence. Perhaps they even believe it was Italian aliens connected with the mob who hit New Orleans to get some sort of revenge. Some say New Orleans or the mob from New Orleans had a part in the assassination of John F. Kennedy. So the motive for hitting New Orleans does not exist with Italian aliens but with aliens who may be associated with the Kennedy's. It was Kennedy's revenge.
    • Black Spider
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 6 10:05 AM

        HAARP
        Many Countries have it through help of the rept. race who have incarnated here as
        humans. The largest is in U.S.
        It works on the air  as well as underground for thousands and thousands of miles.
        That is the newest weapon of mass destruction.

        black

> [...]
        >
        > The Boston Marathon bomber had nothing to do with Italians. But his handlers may have been persons in the spook business and the government who believe the Italian aliens are behind the hurricanes.  New Orleans was a place where the mob had a presence.  Perhaps they even believe it was Italian aliens connected with the mob who hit New Orleans to get some sort of revenge.  Some say New Orleans or the mob from New Orleans had a part in the assassination of John F. Kennedy.  So the motive for hitting New Orleans does not exist with Italian aliens but with aliens who may be associated with the Kennedy's.  It was Kennedy's revenge.

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            prepare4contact-digest@yahoogroups.com
            prepare4contact-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Wayno1021
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6 11:28 AM
          Not an attack, but you offer an interesting idea that some hurricanes, and probably tsunamis as well, are being directed toward specific targets. Have a nice weekend!
          Wayne

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 6 2:51 PM
            There is something going on. I haven't figured it out. But I've been given many clues. I seem to be on the trail of the mystery of life itself. I don't think it began in this life but before we were born. And it doesn't stop when we die. Think of all the people who are famous musicians and athletes who have the intitials M and J or J and M. There are lots of them. Michael Jackson, Joe Montana, John (Paul) McCartney, Mick Jagger. the list goes on and on. Those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

            I remember once when I was in the sixth grade. We had this new kid who moved here from somewhere else. His initials were J and M. There was another kid whose initials were R and K. The same as Robert Kennedy. He was the smartest kid in the school. Eventually he went to Harvard. And he was very athletic as well. The guy could of broken me in half like a pencil but he wasn't that kind. He wasn't a bully at all. But for some reason one day he picked up a softball and threw it as hard as he could at this new student whose intitials were M and J. Something must have possessed him. That was not at all his character.

            Being the way that I am I could not stand to see this other person being picked on or bullied and I grabbed the softball and hurled it at him. And then I ran. He had the whole class chasing after me.

            I think that day I made a friend no just with this guy whose intials were M and J. But with his friends from out there as well. But I may have also gained some enemies of them as well. I also ran into this grasshopper/praying mantis type being.