Re: Gordon Duff says he's Majestic, project underway re bringing aliens to Africa

  • georgelobuono
    Message 1 of 9 , May 12, 2013
      I'd also say that their offers of technology are trivial because humans, like all intelligent populations, will develop yet more advanced technology within a relatively short time, especially if we steer entirely clear of colonizing aliens. Science always proceeds, technology follows in succession.

      --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "georgelobuono" <globuo01@...> wrote:

      > On the March 20, 2013 Mike Harris show (on the Jeff Rense network) Gordon Duff said he, a former intelligence officer, is a member of Majestic. Duff says he's the only one who says he is, Previously, Dr. Michael Wolf Kruvant had also said he (Wolf) was a member.
      >
      > If true, Duff's story would be newsworthy. Duff said he has personally examined an alien craft (presumably he means on a US base). More strangely, Duff said a project is underway to see it we can increase foo production tenfold to feed alien races that may bring hundreds of millions o human-like aliens to sub-Saharan Africa. Duff said that the Pacific basin is also being targeted for this large scale potential colonization.
      >
      > Oddly enough, Duff mentioned this all in passing during his interview, then didn't delve into it much. If you recall, Duff is the person who alleged that the US and China are cooperating on trying to guard against USO's, submerged alien craft, in the Pacific Ocean. So, it's also strange that Duff says a US faction is trying to protect against dangerous (gray related?) aliens in USO's in the Pacific, while at the same time, another (or a related?) faction is researching how humans might allow human-resembling aliens to share our planet.
      >
      > **If you were to ask me, I'd say it's insanely reckless to let ANY aliens, whatsoever, base themselves here. We aren't competent enough, nor are we safely protected against possible takeover, hegemony schemes by such aliens, especially now, when the public is uninformed. I wonder what kind of idiot in government would think it's okay to allow human-looking aliens on this planet? To give you a sense why I think that, I'd challenge anyone to show me/us any human-looking aliens that have fully explained their origins and affiliations. They all offer only cryptic, often confusing mish mash. I don't trust them.

    • georgelobuono
      Message 2 of 9 , May 12, 2013
        Actually, Kerry Cassidy told me about the interview when I was on her show on Friday. Duff's interview is at http://outofthisworldx.wordpress.com/2013/03/22/link-to-gordon-duff-re-et-disclosure/

        What do you think he's up to with a story like this?

        > So you listen to Rense also? Gordon Duff is a regular these days on Rense. I've listened to him enough to seriously doubt just about anything he says.

      • MK Karnak
        Message 3 of 9 , May 12, 2013
          I posted on the UFO topic on Veterans Today for years on the topic of ALIENS in this country and what they were doing.  Duff acted like I was nuts for the longest time.  ANYONE WHO WANTS TO CHECK FOR MK (my pen name)  all over the veterans today site will find my posts.

          Here's the thing.  I began learning these things through what I can only describe as a "download" during which I was driven to search for specific topics relating to the subjects that I began writing about.  From the period of 2003 to about 2011, I wrote about the things that I learned.

          I am suspicious of what is now going on.

          MK

          Message 4 of 9 , May 12, 2013
            Could this be Disinformation and Propaganda?? What better way to confuse us with outlandish stories without any proof to back it up. I'd hold a skeptical eye on this one...
            Joe

            Message 5 of 9 , May 12, 2013
              I have the feeling that the truth is somewhere in between the extremes.  Hitler was in touch with a group of VISITORS who landed on earth and could not leave.  They were called ARYANs are rumored to be much like the WRAITH portrayed in Stargate Atlantis.

              Having them return to earth like they do in the Wraith story line seems reasonable.  Something is clearly up.

              Message 6 of 9 , May 12, 2013
                Speaking of the Wraith of Stargate: Atlantis, in the new TV Series, Defiance, there are a group of Aliens that are similarly White skinned and their characteristics are much like the TALL WHITES that we here so much about. Coincidence???
                Joe

                Message 7 of 9 , May 12, 2013
                  Don't know, but the PTW do use entertainment to impart their STORY lines...and conditioning.

                  From: Joe Kent <tallships56@...>

                  To: prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com

                  Date: Monday, May 13, 2013, 12:06 AM

                  Could this be Disinformation and Propaganda?? What better way to confuse us with outlandish stories without any proof to back it up. I'd hold a skeptical eye on this one...

                  Joe

                  What do you think he's up to with a story like this?

                  --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "Q" <quaixemen@...> wrote:

                  > So you listen to Rense also? Gordon Duff is a regular these days on Rense. I've listened to him enough to seriously doubt just about anything he says.

                • Joe Kent
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 13, 2013
                    You will find Defiance on the SYFY Channel at 9pm (EST) and all previous Episodes on HULU.
                    Joe

                    Where is that show found? What channel? I was watching the original Star Trek saturday on ME tv and the episode was about the "old ones" and the bio-androids they created. Makes you wonder how much information they got from people in touch with the Friendship aliens in Italy and how much if any, they got from the government and were leaking the governments view points on it?