Re: Alien trauma-based conditioning

  • Smith and Jones
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 19, 2013
      They work exactly like they are our intelligence agencies and they are much better at what they do. When aliens frame people and use people as patsies there are no alex jones or webster tarpleys who uncover what they do and what actually takes place. They are far superior to our intelligence agencies. They do not get caught and they fool everybody except the person what has been framed by them. Their mind control is such that the person being used by them doesn't even know it much of the time. It is only when other aliens who are their equals intervene that people catch on about them. Even Christians have these tramatic experiences. Back when I was a Christian I remember reading a story by Kenneth Hagin where in a vision talking with someone he believed was Jesus. And there with hinm in this vision was some "impish" being, maybe a grey, who would start talking at the same time so that he couldn't hear what Jesus was saying. And Jesus just kept on talking and did nothing about this imp. It sounded just like he was talking with a humanoid alien and a grey alien was present. They are seen together and they want us to believe that they aren't working together.

      --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "georgelobuono" <globuo01@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > >
      > > Here on Earth, we call that trauma-based conditioning. There can be no doubt that highly technological aliens are fully aware that they traumatize their human captives, yet they do so nonetheless. The hierarchical structure of the gray-related alignment of aliens does not leave it to grays, alone, to decide what's done with humans abducted and used for their hybrid breeding program. Instead, we're left to conclude that the ranking aliens of that hierarchy deliberately want to inflict pain and fear in order to cause passive, mute obedience and compartmentalization of the victims' personalities. As was demonstrated on a recent edition of Jesse Ventura's show, after one single session a human hypnotist can instruct a hypnotized person to later limp severely on cue when told to do so via telephone, yet the (previously hypnotized) person wasn't even aware of the limp.
      > >
      > > So, imagine how it is for a person to be numbed out, taken aboard then subjected to painful body invasions and visualizations of various kinds of apocalypse so that all of it occurs when the person feels spongily numb, controlled, and captive in an alien ship where he/she is herded like a farm animal. Worse yet, the experience is seemingly erased or obscured behind a so-called screen memory that prevents the victim from immediately recalling the abduction. That clearly suggests the suspect aliens are trying to wall off and use part of the victim's minds and bodies. Apparently, after millions of years' experience at abducting and using other aliens for various purposes, ranking aliens of the grays' alignment concluded that it's a productive way to manage such populations yet minimize exposure and resentment. However, now, after decades of abduction research, humans quickly recognize the indicators of alien abduction (missing time, screen memories, strange scars or implants, etc.)
      > >
      > > In other words, despite the fact that after numerous traumatic abductions and use of humans, the aliens may try to soothe the victim or tell him/her of a larger purpose in doing so, humans are being coldly, abusively traumatized in order to make them passive, unresisting parts of an alien incursion and hegemonic plan regarding this planet. Here on Earth that is the crime of serial offenders, the worst organized crime related families (guilty of crimes against humanity). Isn't it obvious that the same may be true of the suspect aliens?

    • georgelobuono
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 19, 2013
        Good points, as usual, Enishi. Your facility for observation speaks of real experience. I would, however, suggest that gray alignment aliens, rather than merely think their infliction of pain and trauma makes no difference, appear to intentionally inflict it to keep victims in thrall, passive, and compliant. To do so would entail a colder, more calculating overview of trauma conditioning than most readers might suspect of aliens.

        Moreover, given the extensive, allegedly principal role of Rockefeller, DuPonts, and others in the child sex slave trade, which as heinous as it sounds is nonetheless reportedly a corrupt sub-culture's thing, at present, we need to look for alien-abetting patterns in those same people. It's no small coincidence that atrocious behaviors of the sort help to perpetuate criminal secrecy on this planet. And it's easy for abducting aliens to suggest that their own violations pale when compared to that narco-dealing, weapons propagating, sex slave trading human sub-culture. Meanwhile, both the child sex slave trade and abductions continue a pattern of neo-colonization and elite criminality. *As Dr. Sue Arrigo alleged, DuPont-dominated GM custom made the sytrofoam insulated Ryder van-type trucks that Arrigo says were used for transporting children to be sold as sex slaves. She further alleged David Rockefeller's prime role in same. Cathy O'Brien extends the brush yet further, and both whistleblowers' accounts smack of truth, to many of us.

        --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "enishi900" <enishi900@...> wrote:

> [...]
        > > >
        > > > In other words, despite the fact that after numerous traumatic abductions and use of humans, the aliens may try to soothe the victim or tell him/her of a larger purpose in doing so, humans are being coldly, abusively traumatized in order to make them passive, unresisting parts of an alien incursion and hegemonic plan regarding this planet. Here on Earth that is the crime of serial offenders, the worst organized crime related families (guilty of crimes against humanity). Isn't it obvious that the same may be true of the suspect aliens?

      • Black Spider
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 19, 2013
          Some aliens are the return of all animal spirit we have killed and also ate without remorse.

          black

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 21, 2013
            Yes, gray alignment aliens may be vegetarian but that may simply be a way to avoid accumulation of toxins in animal meat. Do such aliens use fish oils? If so, it isn't a karmic consideration. Given their resource ambitions and the apparent lie that ranking Verdant, Martin, told Phil Krapf (they would never harm an organism), we know they aren't strictly against killing or harming others. Their idea of manipulated conflicts, even destruction of planets (admitted to Krapf explicity) further underscores my point. So, I doubt that human treatment of Earth animals is anything other than a casual consideration, not formal.