Fw: Filer's Files #01 2013 - Space Emissary at Pentagon, Star Tau Ceti Has Five Planets, Ring of Fire Is Roaring To Life

  • nathaniel x vance
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2013

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: George Filer <Majorstar@...>
        Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2013 7:39 PM
      Subject: Filer's Files #01 2013 - Space Emissary at Pentagon, Star Tau Ceti Has Five Planets, Ring of Fire Is Roaring To Life

      You can also View, Subscribe and Share this online.
      http://www.listrocket.com/public/archive.php?mode=thread&cat=8857&rc=1ec60ef7e125&mid=2810131&cc=72ec66c71b3482d%c2%a0

      January 2, 2013
      Photo from Tustin, California on December 27, 2012
       GeorgeA. Filer III New Jersey StateDirector
      MUFON Eastern Region Director
      www.nationalUFOcenter.com/
      Get your own weekly updates! Subscribe to Filer's Files here

      If you
      wish to no longer receive emails from us please visit your profile
      What to read past issues? View Filer's
      Files Archives
      Want to contribute? Join MUFON.Become a MUFON member
      In special reports, this week’s
      files cover:  New Film “Stranger in the Pentagon”, Possible Life on Titan, Nearest Sun-like
      Star Tau Ceti has Five Planets, The Ring of FireIs Roaring To Life, CHAMP - Lights Out, “Talking
      With Angels”,  and 'Dr. UFO' Runs Paranormal Study Group in Hamilton, NJ.
      Unidentified Aerial
      Phenomena sightings were reported over:Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Louisiana, Maryland,
      Michigan, Nebraska, Nevada, New York, Tennessee, and Texas.
      Sightings of UFOs were also reported in: Australia,
      Canada, Denmark, Italy, Pakistan, South Africa, and England in the United Kingdom.
      The purpose of these
      files is to report the UFO eyewitness and photo/video evidence that occurs on a daily basis around the
      world and in space. These Files assume that extraterrestrial intelligent life not only exists, but my
      hypothesis is that the over a thousand UFOs reported each month represent technologically advanced spacecraft
      conducting surveillance of Earth. I personally became interested in UFOs when London Control ordered me
      to intercept one over England while flying for the US Air Force and Prince Phillip told me of his personal
      interest in UFOs. The US Air Force investigated UFOs for more than twenty years under Project Blue Book;
      and I continue this advanced research. I believe the God of the universe has spread life throughout the
      cosmos and UFO’s are visiting us in ever-increasing numbers.
      Filer’s Files are now being emailed
      to 12,950 addresses each week plus 500 copies are forwarded to more thousands. Consider forwarding them
      to your friends and neighbors.

      Dedicated to 5 year old Georgie Filer V whose motto was “Be
      Happy” and Eddie Pedrick my grandsons who drowned.

      http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.2012ist.com&lid=80121&uid=2810131&sid=31031&mid=26670
      Do YOU have contact
      with other worldly intelligence and wish to tell the world about it? Your experiences are important. Full
      byline or anonymous - it's your choice.
      Submit your writing!Or
      Send to editor@...

      Special
      Reports

      Amazing Happenings for 2013
      Ring of Fire Heats up with Earthquakes
      Expect Strong Sun Flares
      New Government in Syria
      Iranto be attacked and War in Middle East
      Increased UFO Presence and Reporting
      Greater Realization that We Are Not Alone
      New Film “Stranger in the Pentagon”
      The
      film is about Space Emissary Valiant Thor who lives at the Pentagon for 3 years during the Eisenhower
      Administration.
      "Stranger at the Pentagon" is inspired by events from the book of the same name published
      in 1967. It remains a UFO classic to date. Author Dr. Frank E. Stranges met Commander Valiant Thor, an
      alien being and spiritual representative of the universe on Christmas Eve in 1959.          Victor
      One Craft is shown here.
      ABOUT THE PROJECT - FILM SYNOPSIS:
      "The landing of Valiant Thor was perhaps
      the first documented landing of a human-type alien by military officials. He met with President Eisenhower
      and Vice President Richard Nixon for an hour, and then the alien was put on VIP status and shuttled back
      to the Pentagon." --Harley Byrd, Project Blue Book, Division of United States Air Force

      Our story begins
      when Thor lands on Earth in his technological wonder "Victor One" on Saturday, March 16, 1957 at 8:00
      AM. President Eisenhower, Vice President Richard Nixon, the Joint Chiefs of Staff--all rush to the Oval
      Office to meet with the extraterrestrial. When Thor explains his presence, the men ponder his endless
      technological possibilities. They contemplate their future strategy either using friendship or force to
      gain control. Thor’s three year invitation to reside at the Pentagon under VIP status begins.

      A designated Vice General in the Joint Chiefs of Staff has plans to climb the military ladder. Thor is
      his goal. To attain what Thor knows will ensure the United States military supremacy.
      Thanks to Frank
      Chili

      Possible Life on Titan

      Titan is the largest moon of Saturn and the only natural satellite known
      to have a dense atmosphere, and the only object other than Earth for which clear evidence of stable
      bodies of surface liquid has been found. It is a planet-like moon with a diameter roughly 50% larger than
      moon. His planet has methane lakes that likely have life.
      The Cassini–Huygens mission in 2004
      discovered liquid hydrocarbon lakes in the moon’s Polar Regions that likely have methane based
      life. The atmosphere is dense and opaque.
      During a Cassini flyby in February 2007, radar and camera observations
      revealed several large features in the north polar region interpreted as large expanses of liquid methane
      and/or ethane, including one sea ( Ligeia Mare) with an area of over 100,000 km (larger than Lake Superior),
      and another incompletely imaged region potentially the size of the Caspian Sea. Lake on Titan Compared
      to Lake Superior
      The surface is geologically young, although mountains and several possible cryovolcanoes have been discovered, it is smooth and few impact craters have been found. The atmosphere of Titan is
      largely composed of nitrogen; minor components lead to the formation of methane and ethane clouds and
      nitrogen-rich organic smog. Methane is formed during Methanogenesis a form of anaerobic respiration used
      by organisms that occupy landfills, termites, and various animals like cattle and deer. The methane indicates
      life is functioning on Titan.
      Overall, the Cassini radar observations have shown that lakes cover only
      a few percent of the surface and are concentrated near the poles, making Titan much drier than Earth.
      The high relative humidity of methane in Titan’s lower atmosphere could be maintained by evaporation
      from lakes covering only 0.002–0.02% of the whole surface.
       A flyby of Titan's southern Polar
      Regions in October 2007 revealed similar, though far smaller, lake like features. It is uncertain if plants
      are a source of methane emissions.
      The climate—including wind and rain—creates surface features
      similar to those of Earth, such as dunes, rivers, lakes and seas (probably of liquid methane and ethane),
      and deltas, and is dominated by seasonal weather patterns as on Earth. With its liquids and robust nitrogen
      atmosphere, Titan's methane cycle is viewed as an analog to Earth's water cycle, although at a much
      lower temperature.
      The satellite is thought to be a possible host for microbial extraterrestrial life or, at least, as a prebiotic environment rich in complex organic chemistry with a possible subsurface
      liquid ocean serving as a biotic environment. Thanks to NASA
      Nearest Sun-like Star Tau Ceti Has Five
      Planets
      By Jason Palmer Science and technology reporter, BBC News
      Our nearest single Sun-like star hosts
      five planets - one of which is in the "habitable zone" where liquid water can exist, astronomers say.
      Tau Ceti's planetary quintet will appear in Astronomy and Astrophysics - was found in existing planet-hunting
      data. Image of Titan taken during Huygens' descent shows hills and topographical features that resemble
      a shoreline and drainage channels.
      The study's refined methods of sifting through data should help find
      even more far-flung worlds.
      The star now joins Alpha Centauri B as a nearby star known to host planets.
      Tau Ceti lies 12 light-years distant; Alpha Centauri B, just four. In both cases, the planets were found
      not by spying them through a telescope but rather by measuring the subtle effects they have on their host
      stars' light.
      Exoplanets
      An exoplanet is a planet that exists outside our Solar System
      A few years
      later, the planet 51 Pegasi B was found orbiting a star similar to the Sun.
      Over eight hundred of extrasolar
      planets have been found in the last several years. In the gravitational dance of a planet around a star,
      the planet does most of the moving. But the star too is tugged slightly to and fro as the planet orbits,
      and these subtle movements of the star show up as subtle shifts in the color of the star's light we see
      from Earth.
      This "radial velocity" measurement is a tricky one; stars' light changes also for a range
      of other reasons, and requires picking out the specifically planetary component from all this "noise".
      Now, Hugh Jones of the University of Hertfordshire and colleagues have refined their "noise modeling"
      in order to subtract it, and thereby see the smallest signals hiding in the data - starting with Tau Ceti.
      "It's a star on which we have a lot of data - an order of magnitude more data than we have for pretty
      much any other star," Prof Jones told BBC News. The quintet includes planets between two and six times
      the Earth's mass, with periods ranging from 14 to 640 days.
      One of them, dubbed HD 10700e, lies about
      half as far from Tau Ceti as the Earth is from the Sun - and because Tau Ceti is slightly smaller and
      dimmer than our Sun, that puts the planet in the so-called habitable zone.
      This artists' concept shows
      one of what is now believed to be six planets around Gliese 667C
      It is increasingly clear that in existing
      data from radial velocity measurements there may be evidence of many more planets.
      On Monday, Philip
      Gregory at the University of British Columbia in Canada posted an as-yet unpublished paper to the arXiv
      repository, claiming to have seen three planets in the habitable zone of Gliese 667C, one of three stars
      in a triple-star system, 22 light-years away. It is also clear that in almost every direction we look
      and in every way that we look, there are planets around stars near and far. The catalogue currently stands
      at 854 confirmed planets, and is growing with every new publication.
      See als Tonopah Test Range Airport
      The Ring of FireIs Roaring To Life
       Volcanoes all along the
      Ring of Fire are roaring to life.  It seems like a new eruption is being reported every few days
      now while most of the world has been focused on other things, the Ring of Fire has been quietly waking
      up. Over the past couple of months, there has been a steady string of noteworthy volcanic eruptions and
      earthquakes that have occurred along the perimeter of the Pacific Ocean. But because none of them have
      happened near a highly populated area, we really haven’t heard much about them in the news. But
      if activity along the Ring of Fire continues to increase, it is inevitable that a major event will happen
      near a major city at some point. When that happens, the entire world will be focused on the Ring of Fire
      once again. Most people don’t realize that approximately 90 percent of all earthquakes and approximately
      75 percent of all volcanic eruptions occur along the Ring of Fire. The entire west coast of the United
      States sits along the Ring of Fire and a massive network of faults runs underneath California, Oregon
      and Washington. These states will have earthquakes at some point. So it is important to sit up and take
      notice when there are reports of increasing activity along the Ring of Fire.
      Volcanic belts and/or plate
      movements run roughly along the rim of the Pacific Ocean. Coastal residents of four different continents
      realize that a major event along the Ring of Fire could fundamentally change their lives in a single moment.
      When the Ring of Fire is very active, it is a very big deal. That is why so many people are alarmed
      that the Ring of Fire seems to be entering a period of increased activity.
      When the Krakatoa volcanoes erupted
      and exploded in 1883, causing massive tsunamis and killing at least 36,417 people, while simultaneously
      destroying over two-thirds of Krakatoa Island. The explosion is considered to be the loudest sound ever
      heard in modern history, with reports of it being heard up to 3,000 miles (4,800 km) from its point of
      origin. The dust traveled around the world cooling the globe.
      The following are 15 signs that the Ring
      of Fire is waking up as we head into 2013…

      1. Mount Lokon, Indonesia, has erupted more than 800
      times since July.
      2. An “ orange alert” had been issued for towns near the Tungurahua volcano
      in Ecuador.
      3. Lava is still flowing out of the Tolbachik volcano which is located on the Kamchatka Peninsula.
      4. Lava also continues to flow and ash also continues to rise from the Fuego volcano in Guatemala.
      5. On
      Tuesday, an ash plume more than 2.5 kilometers high had risen from the Paluweh volcano in Indonesia.
      6. There
      was an average of about 4 seismic events per hour at the Popocatépetl volcano in Mexico on Tuesday.
      7. Scientists
      recently discovered “ one of the world’s weirdest volcanoes” on the floor of the ocean
      just off the coast of Baja, Mexico.
      8. Mt. Fuji Tokyo, Japan has been dormant for about 300 years, but in
      recent months there have been increasing signs of a possible large scale explosive eruption. A tunnel
      leading to Mt. Fuji collapsed on December 2nd, killing 9 people.
      9. Scientists are now warning that there
      is a very dangerous build up of magma at a large number of Japan’s 110 active volcanoes.
      10. A magnitude-6.1
      earthquake struck off the coast of Sulawesi, Indonesia on Monday.
      11. A magnitude-6.0 earthquake hit the New
      Britain region of Papua New Guinea on Saturday.
      12. A magnitude-6.5 earthquake struck the Gulf of Alaska in
      mid-November.
      13. A magnitude-7.3 earthquake hit Japan earlier this month.
      14. There has been a substantial increase
      in earthquake activity in the Long Valley caldera region of California, and “ magma is indeed moving
      down there“.
      15. M ore than 170 significant earthquakes were detected in one town in Chile with a red
      alert issued for a massive volcano that on the Chile and Argentina border.
      All of those events occurred
      along the Ring of Fire. So why is all of this happening?
      There is a significant proportion of Americans
      who see these phenomena through a theological lens,” said Daniel Cox, research director at the Public
      Religion Research Institute “It’s hardly a fringe belief. It’s nearly four in 10 Americans
      who are embracing this,” Cox said. In the United States, a large percentage of the population is
      convinced that an increase in natural disasters is evidence that we are in the “last days”
      described in the Bible. In fact, one recent survey found that a whopping 36 percent of all Americans
      believe that the increase in natural disasters that we have seen in recent years is an indication that
      we are in the end times…
      CHAMP - Lights Out
      Randy Jackson reports, “Recent weapons flight
      test in the Utah desert may change future warfare after the missile successfully defeated electronic targets
      with little to no collateral damage.” Boeing and the U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) Kirtland
      Air Force Base, N.M., successfully tested the Counter-electronics High-powered Microwave Advanced Missile
      Project (CHAMP) during a flight over the Utah Test and Training Range.

                                          Artist's
      rendering shows a CHAMP flying over a target AFRL image
      CHAMP, which renders electronic targets useless, is a non-kinetic alternative to traditional explosive
      weapons that use the energy of motion to defeat a target. Power is cut to a room of computers after being
      hit by a high-powered microwave pulse from a Counter-electronics High-powered Advanced Missile Project.
      During the test, the CHAMP missile navigated a pre-programmed flight plan and emitted bursts of high-powered
      energy, effectively knocking out the target's data and electronic subsystems. CHAMP allows for selective
      high-frequency radio wave strikes against numerous targets during a single mission. "This technology marks
      a new era in modern warfare," said Keith Coleman, CHAMP program manager for Boeing Phantom Works. "In
      the near future, this technology may be used to render an enemy’s electronic and data systems useless
      even before the first troops or aircraft arrive." Thanks to Boeing and Bruce A Widaman
      http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.boeing.com/Features/2012/10/bds_champ_10_22_12.html&lid=81705&uid=2810131&sid=31031&mid=26670
      SuperMan Movie has UFO
        Man of Steel - Official Trailer #2 [HD]
      by WarnerBrosPicturesapparently
      has this UFO as shown.
      Movie will not be out for many months.
      WarnerBrosPictures

      New Book
      “Talking With Angels”
      Richard Tuminello writes, “Here I was, just an ordinary firefighter
      going on over 20 years of service and had witnessed so much tragedy. Especially after 9/11 I started to
      question my mortality, and my spirituality.” I wanted to know what was out there beyond. I journeyed
      to the Monroe Institute in Virginia where I learned Angels are everywhere and opened my mind, and journeyed
      into the astral realm.
      After attending a spiritualist church, I started to go to the services there
      and met Dee who was on their board.
      My whole world started to shift and my consciousness was blown wide
      open and I was able to access worlds before unknown to me. I started to journey to these astral realms
      and share my stories with some friends and people from our church. This is where Denise comes in, and
      our spiritual adventure begins. Also our story of love, not only in the physical sense but in the spiritual,
      with the help of a group of Angels including Arch Angel Michael, some Star Beings, and Light Beings. We
      are able to accomplish so many things, assist in Dee's healing, but the ultimate is the two of us becoming
      "One". One heart, one soul, being two as one known as "Twin Flames". Knowing this is the way it is supposed
      to be for all, for everyone and will be again someday. http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.amazon.com/Talking-With-Angels-Richard-Tuminello/dp/1432744313__&lid=81708&uid=2810131&sid=31031&mid=26670

      'Dr. UFO' Runs Paranormal Study Group in Hamilton, NJ
      He goes by Dr. UFO. For more than half a century,
      Pat Marcattilio of Hamilton has had his eyes to the sky.
      “It’s just been a favorite topic
      all my life for some reason,” he said. “I guess I’d just like to meet some other people
      from other planets.”
      Hooked as a seventh-grader in 1955 by amateur astronomy, the emerging Space
      Race and the writings of Donald E. Keyhoe, a leader in the emerging world of UFO conspiracy theories,
      Marcattilio has parlayed his passion for the unusual and unexplained into a side gig as the president
      and founder of the New Jersey/Pennsylvania UFO Paranormal Study Group.
      Since 1984, the group has been
      meeting at the Hamilton Township Public Library. The meetings have since swelled to twice-yearly conferences.
      In April, Marcattilio will preside over his 53rd Great UFO/ET Congress.
      “They come from all over
      — Maine, New Hampshire, Florida,” he said. “We’ve had people from California, from
      South America, from Canada. We’ve had people from South Africa, Germany, France, and London. Mostly
      they’re all interested in UFOs, but now this year we’re just starting to get into paranormal
      and metaphysical consciousness, other things like that.”
      Attendance at the monthly UFO and paranormal
      study groups actually seems to be growing, with 37 people attending a meeting last month where one woman
      gave a talk on the healing properties of magnets, Marcattilio said. “Researchers often attend or
      present findings on electromagnetic field scans from a supposedly haunted house or films of UFO sightings, he said.
      There is a growing interest in cryptozoology, alien conspiracies, paranormal experiences and
      Ancient Aliens. Marcattilio said, “The hobbies that once earned him more than a few strange looks
      are becoming more main stream. “People are really starting to dig in and get excited about these
      subjects,” he said.
      Marcattilio has thousands of books devoted to astronomy, UFOs and what he calls
      “Earth mysteries.”
      Since his first experience spying a UFO over the night
      sky in Trenton in 1963, he’s personally witnessed at least 20 UFOs and had dozens of paranormal
      experiences in one house, starting with a black shadow he and his wife saw gliding across his kitchen
      one morning years ago, he said.
      He believes the government has tamped down information and evidence on
      UFOs for years. But the experiences he and thousands of others have had can’t be denied, he said.
      “We think there’s a conspiracy that’s holding back a lot of information on UFOs,” he said. “I know a lot of other people have seen them in their life, too.”
      The New Jersey/Pennsylvania
      UFO Paranormal Study Group meets the first Wednesday each month in the downstairs conference room in the
      Hamilton library from 7 to 10 p.m. For more information, call Pat Marcattilio at (609) 631-8955. - NJ.com
      Contact Erin Duffy at eduffy@....
      Sightings of UFOs in the United States
      ArkansasBright Star

      White Hall -- Around 3 AM, my girlfriend noticed a bright "star" that seemed to be moving towards the
      north on December 18, 2012. It was bright white with a bluish tint to it.
      When the object noticed that
      we where outside watching it moved closer, allot closer. We saw another closer to the ground by the time
      the sun was coming up more stars began to show.
      Allot of people witnessed these events to help prove
      what I’m seeing is real. They all agree that the object was moving around. It could be some sort
      of craft so I’m going to continue my investigation. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National
      UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.UFOcenter.com&lid=81710&uid=2810131&sid=31031&mid=26670
      CaliforniaRectangle
       Thousand Oaks -- On December
      11, 2012, it was late afternoon when I noticed an object heading SSE in a straight course and constant
      speed passing east of my location. Then the object appeared to gradually alter course toward the east
      when I lost sight of it. The object was silent and angular in shape having a box-like structure perhaps
      four times as long as the width. There were two rectangular features above which resembled flat plates
      slightly longer fore and aft that were red in color with a thin supporting structure which appeared black.
      I recall a thin black structure above the flat plates.
      I’m a pilot and feel the object was not
      over 5,000 feet altitude and traveling less than 200 MPH. As a flying machine this is as weird as it gets.
      It certainly is unidentified. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=31031&mid=26670

      Tustin -- I took several pictures with my cell phone of the moon over the mountain when I was waiting at a stop
      light on December 27, 2012. I didn’t see the object until I saw it in one of my seven pictures.
      My wife was with me in the car when I took the pictures and neither of us saw the object only a beautiful
      moon. I showed her the pictures on my cell phone the next morning and we both don’t know what to
      think. I have all of the pictures on my phone and they are time stamped and dated. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      ColoradoTriangle
       ARVADA – On December 28, 2012. I saw lights but not standard aircraft
      navigation lights. I figured maybe it was a stealth jet, since it was flying low directly over me so I
      was able to see the shape of the craft from 6:25 to 6:40 PM. Plus the body of the craft was blacker than
      the sky and stood out. Its shape was like a slice of pizza with rounded corners.
      The lights were on the
      bottom of the craft and vertical. No lights were on the wings, which aircraft are required to have. The
      lights on the top and bottom were red and the one in the middle was either light orange or yellow.
      It
      was nighttime, but I could see its shape distinctly and it was quiet. My best guess would be that the
      object was between 10 to 20 football fields off the ground. It made a 45 degree turn heading southeast
      with no flashing lights.
      We watched until it slowly dimmed to a faint red and then vanished into the sky.
      Satellites don’t make a 45 degree turns.
      Colorado, pictures, silent. Thanks to William Puckett,
      Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=31031&mid=26670
      FloridaLight
      PLANT CITY – I thought it was a star because it was
      hovering near a real star.
      Then it took off on December 31, 2012.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS
      .
      LouisianaFighter
      Chases UFO
      NEW ORLEANS -- It was December 14, 2012 when I saw a fighter jet chasing a UFO while I was
      outside on my porch when I noticed a strange event going on a 7:58 am. I pulled out my phone and started
      taking photos. I think I may have some of the best photos of its kind.
      I also have another photo I took
      December 21, at 11:58 PM, so called Dooms Day. The UFO hovered over me doing 5 mph it was so low if I
      had a rock I could have hit it. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      MarylandOrb
      Eldersburg -- On December 10, 2012,
      about 4:20 PM, I was driving home from the gym, when and my granddaughter noticed a parachute in the sky.
      At first glance, I thought that it was one too, but after getting a better look I saw that it was not.
      We lost sight of it for about 30 seconds as we neared my house. Once on my street, we could see a bright
      white spherical shape object just below the clouds. This object seemed stationary, but the wind was gusting
      from the west at 15 mph. I took several photos with my cell phone, but I had a hard time locking on it.
      It seemed to be floating like a tethered balloon hovering against the wind. I could not see any tether
      line or flashing lights. I downloaded the pictures to my computer. Five minutes later, I went back outside
      and it was gone. A similar object was reported in Fredrick County on 12 December. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      MichiganOrb

      Madison Heights-- It was just before 8 pm, on January 1, 2013,when I saw an orange
      planet flying in my direction and fly right in front of my face. It was orange and around a square mile
      in measurement glowing and pulsating like the sun. I took pictures and videotaped it on my cell phone
      but you can only see it glowing white. If I expand the picture, you can see an orange core. I showed my
      wife but it wasn’t visible anymore. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      NebraskaGreat Photo of a Close Encounter
      UFO
      McCOOK -- "I was returning home when a storm formed overhead fairly rapidly on June 30, 2012, and
      I began taking pictures of the lightning and dark murky cloud cover.” I took several pictures in
      a short time and suddenly had my watch go haywire. The truck began to chug, and stop running, and my cell
      phone died all at once. Not thinking too much of it we got the truck running and my watch back to normal
      and we went on our way.
      I looked at the pictures and found this thing in one of them. It was metallic
      and black, clearly cast in a shadow and reflecting light from the surroundings. I never saw it up close,
      so it's a little fuzzy on what its speed, and size. It was moving extremely fast and was not seen my work
      crew." Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.worldufophotos.org/&lid=56578&uid=2810131&sid=31031&mid=26670
      NevadaSphere
      Alamo -- A contact of mine who is a
      local resident of was walking near to the Windmill Ranch Hotel just outside Alamo when he spotted this
      sphere moving towards the west and the mountain range which you can see in the picture on September 29,
      2012. Behind the mountains is Area 51 or Groom Lake. The contact recently came across the image and contacted
      me. He does recall seeing flashes in the sky which were also witnessed by the hotel staff. He cannot find
      any conventional explanation for this sphere. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      New YorkLights

      New York-- I was
      at home on the phone with my boyfriend on December 28, 2012. I looked out the window and noticed a bright,
      red, glowing orb heading towards me. I immediately told him I was seeing a UFO. He didn’t believe
      me and told me to film it. I went to film it on my phone and could not do so while a call was in progress.
      I just hung up and started to record it. He called me back 14 seconds into the recording, so it was automatically
      stopped. I could still see the orb. It came to a stop and was hovering, I could hear no sounds. I told
      him I’d call him back, but by the time I looked down at my phone and back up, in probably five seconds,
      the orb had vanished. It was visible to me around 85/86th streets between 3rd and Lexington Avenues and
      was last spotted at about 89th and 3rd.
      It seemed the orb moved in a slanted line, from SW (85/86th and
      Lexington) to NE (88th and 3rd). My feelings were that of excitement and awe, but also disappointment
      that my video was cut short by the call. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Tennessee White Light Cylinder
      Viola --
      Traveling on Morrison Viola road about four miles from town, I observed a hovering white light in the
      sky that was brighter than the stars on December 12, 2012. There were airplanes in other directions. Object
      hovered while on the complete trip to a house in Viola, and once in the town of Viola. It was in the distance
      somewhat over the hills toward the Savage Gulf State Natural Area. As I got closer to Viola I could see
      the "edge" of the object which appeared to be a white elliptical object that could have been the side
      of a disc or oval. It appeared to be pulsating with different colors, with one bright light radiating
      through the "rim" or middle of the side. It hovered above us for two hours and thirty minutes. After two
      hours it shifted positions to more prominently over the Altamont TN/Savage Gulf State Natural Area direction.
      It appeared to change shape or "pulsate" in visibility. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Texas Lights Group
      Magnolia -- On December 21, 2012, a trace of light appeared to be streaking downward from south to northwest.
      We have pictures of the object at 4:16 PM. We just looked closer at the photo and there is definitely
      a group of lights in the clear blue afternoon sky just NW of Houston. The large clusters of lights are
      in both pictures with the light tracers shooting out.

      Note: The object in the photo appears to
      be quite strange and was seen by the witnesses so it is not a “camera anomaly.” Analysis indicates
      that this photo is authentic. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=31031&mid=26670
      Worldwide UFO
      Sightings
      AustraliaFluorescent Color splash Triangle
      Brisbane-- A horizontal red yellow blue light with
      a splash of color hung in the sky on December 18, 2012, at 1:30 PM. We followed it in the car. We can
      describe it as a rough triangle Fluorescent color patch in the sky. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director
      National UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=31031&mid=26670
      Canada Amazing UFO Objects Photographed
      LA MINERVE,
      QUEBEC -- At first, I was outside when I noticed this really bright object above the horizon on Christmas,
      - December 25, 2012. I was at home in (near Mont-Tremblant), in the province of Quebec, looking over the
      mountains on the other side of the lake facing our house (south east direction). The sky was very clear;
      I could see the moon and many stars since we are in a rural country. Looking at the light source, I noticed
      it was pulsating and changing colors very fast. The light was hovering so I told my spouse who was able
      to witness the object. The phenomena last for at least one hour slowly like a star would move due to earth
      rotation. We saw how the light was transforming, expanding and contracting and changing colors so we don’t
      believe it was Jupiter. We noticed smaller lights moving fast, away for the big one. With the zoom at
      40X, we got all kinds of pictures of different colors! Around 9 pm, I contacted my brother who lives 30
      km from us in Rivière-Rouge, QC. He could see the bright pulsating light too from his place! Ken
      Pfeifer MUFON NJ http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.worldufophotos.org/&lid=56578&uid=2810131&sid=31031&mid=26670
      CALGARY – On December 26, 2012, about 8 PM, Brian Vike
      reports, "This photo was taken on a bright moonlight with very cold temperatures, about –20 degrees
      Centigrade of several colorful vertical shafts of light; with slow changes in intensity and color; eventually
      fading away in the Eastern sky.” Here is a photograph that I took, looking northwest.

      The Vike
      Factor Note: For an explanation as to the cause of these beautiful shafts of light can be found at a page
      at my blog. Mr. Frank Florian B.Sc., B.Ed from the TELUS World of Science
      states, The vertical shaft
      of light was due to ice crystals. We just had a cold front move into the Edmonton area bringing temperatures
      down to below -20 Celsius and many individuals saw various atmospheric effects from the ice crystals that
      formed in the air, everything from Sun pillars and Parry Arcs during the day to light pillars off street
      lights and other bright light sources in the evening.” Thanks to Brian Vike,
      http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.ca/2012/01/shaft-of-orange-light-seen-in-sky-over.html&lid=81712&uid=2810131&sid=31031&mid=26670

      DenmarkTwo Objects
      Copenhagen-- I sat on a bench in a backyard and waited for my friend to arrive
      on September 15, 1990, and sat looking at the stars and an airplane! Suddenly another "airplane" appeared
      right next to the first one. I knew that this was not a normal airplane, because of its high speed, cannot
      stop and hover in a second! I pointed it out to my friend and asked him if he saw the same as me?!
      These
      two "airplanes" began to fly together in shifts, change directions like two flies flying below a lamp.
      They would suddenly stop, start 'zigzag', stop again, then 'zigzag' again, hover and they both suddenly
      accelerated from 0-1000 mph in a split second. My friend also saw both airplanes as they split and flew
      towards the horizon. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      ItalyLight
      Quartu SantElena -- I was checking my mail box when
      I noticed a very bright red light crossing the sky on December 27, 2012. My wife was in the balcony at
      the 3rd floor and she also saw the light. I took my smart phone and start recording a poor quality video.
      I asked my wife to keep follow the light in order to help film. The light hid under some clouds, after
      it crossed the sky from W to E/SE. I’m totally sure it’s not a plane. It could be a meteo
      balloon but it flew too fast to be a wind-moved balloon. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      PakistanOrange Dots

       Karachi
      – On December28, 2012, I saw two orange colored dots passing in front of the full moon. Then after
      some time I saw another orange dot passing. By the time the third dot appeared, the first one disappeared.
      It came from north heading towards south.
      Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufosnw.com/&lid=75167&uid=2810131&sid=31031&mid=26670

      South AfricaLarge red/orange light

      Johannesburg -- I have been working in the aviation industry for
      the past 12 years, so I know aircraft so I know what we saw, was not an aircraft on December 20, 2012,
      at 9:20PM! I’m also have keen interest in astronomy and I know this was not a meteor fireball either!

      I was standing outside, when I noticed a large street sized light moving fairly fast (about 6-8
      seconds to cover an arc stretching 20 deg off the horizon from the West to 30 deg on the eastern horizon,
      45 deg inclination) overhead. I immediately called my wife and she then had a couple of seconds to observe
      the object as well. The light was closer to red than orange, flashing slightly in intensity but never
      disappearing. No sound accompanied the object. It seemed like the light was higher than the lower cloud
      base which I would estimate at 1000' AGL (5'500 AMSL) but still shone through. This thing was absolutely
      quiet. Whilst watching the light pass, a commercial airliner passed overhead and we had a brief moment
      where we could directly compare the light to the aircraft. The crew in that aircraft must have seen it
      too! You could clearly make out the shape of the aircraft as well with the various navigation lights.
      The light moved from the East towards a Western direction in an arching line, then out of sight behind
      tree cover.

      I've never seen anything like this before! Yes, the red port light of an aircraft would fit
      the angle we were seeing this object, but it does not account for the size of it nor the manner in which
      it shone. It was like an ever so lightly flashing meteor fireball on a clear sky without the distinctive
      tail and accompanying bits breaking off from ablation. Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO
      Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=31031&mid=26670
      UK/England Light
      Darwen – I saw a trail of light that
      spiraled extremely quickly ruling out a comet or meteor
      on December 15, 2012, at 3:13 PM. I saw a light
      trail that was white and spiraled in direction. It came up over the roofline from a house across the road
      and up into the sky then came around and down to the right and then moved north of my position towards
      Blackburn and onto Scotland.

      It appeared to be significantly high up in the sky maybe not even in our
      atmosphere and travelling at speeds maybe 10-20% of the speed of light very quick movement.

      With how
      high up it appeared to be, the speed it was travelling and the brightness of the light it could have seemed
      closer than it actually was and could have been over Scotland or even further North. Due to the really
      bright white color and the speed it was travelling along with the weird path it took I have no possible
      explanation for it.  Thanks to Peter Davenport, Director National UFO Reporting Center http://www.listrocket.com/public/link.php?url=http://www.ufocenter.com/&lid=56214&uid=2810131&sid=31031&mid=26670
      VenezuelaDisc
      Caracas– On December 18, 2012, at 6:00 Hour Local Time I took a picture with
      an iPhone from the balcony of my apartment located of Avila Mountain. When we took a look at the picture,
      we realized that something appeared unexpectedly that looks like an UFO. Note: The photos in two attachments
      are the same picture, but one has added some light to it. The object should be lit by the sun like the
      buildings making the photo questionable. Thanks to MUFON CMS

      Support Earth Changing Research
      I was
      sitting at my desk, pondering how I could get people interested in getting my work of the last thirteen
      years. I have put together a DVD of Filer's Files with hundreds of great photographs and UFO sightings.
      Additionally, I have decided to include my book within the DVD that includes George Ritter's
      exciting abduction story by Linda Moulton Howe. Broadcaster David E. Twichell has also included much of
      his excellent dialog for a donation of only $50.
      We also include a year's subscription. Please include
      your e-mail address and mailing address.

      Send check or money order to:
      George Filer, 222 Jackson
      Road, Medford, NJ 08055.
      You can also use PayPal
      If you enjoy Filer's Files every week and want to
      support my efforts, please make a donation via PayPal

      I am offering eleven years of Filer's Files
      on a DVD with thousands of photographs and sightings for a donation of $50 that includes this year's subscription.
      Please include your e-mail address and mailing address.
      JOIN MUFON!
      Become a MUFON member today!
      Benefits of membership include a subscription to the monthly UFO Journal which contains current investigations,
      sightings reports, articles by world-renowned researchers and more. To join now, click here. Majorstar@...
      Filer's Files is copyrighted 2010 by George A. Filer, all rights reserved. Readers may post the
      COMPLETE files on their Web Sites if they credit the newsletter and its editor by name, and list the date
      of issue. These reports and comments are not necessarily the OFFICIAL MUFON viewpoint. Send your letters
      to Majorstar@.... Sending mail automatically grants permission for us to publish and use your
      name. Please state if you wish to keep your name or e-mail confidential. CAUTION MOST OF THESE ARE INITIAL
      REPORTS AND REQUIRE FURTHER INVESTIGATION.
      God Bless Our Troops and Georgie Filer and Eddie Pedrick my
      grandsons who drowned.