Re: [prepare4contact] Re: Ascension

  • Black Spider
    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 2, 2013
      http://www.thelivingmoon.com/47john_lear/02files/Valient_Thor_01.html

       so is this all real or is it an hoax?

      black

      From: "Infowolf1@..." <Infowolf1@...>
      To: prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, January 1, 2013 12:54 PM
      Subject: Re: [prepare4contact] Re: Ascension

      is this the same guy in the photos
      http://www.thelivingmoon.com/47john_lear/02files/Valient_Thor_01.html

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Royce Holleman <mailto:ppradio%40att.net>
      To: prepare4contact <mailto:prepare4contact%40yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, Jan 1, 2013 9:18 am

      I'm familiar with this guy been in groups with him I would not trust him

      From: mailto:Infowolf1%40aol.com
      Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 16:08:46 -0500

      that is really interesting. could you tell me where to locate this?

      Infowolf1

      he was cited as a hoax with some curious US suburban human past.

      From: mailto:quaixemen%40yahoo.com

      Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 14:11:40 +0000

      Subject: [prepare4contact] Re: Ascension

      I was referring to Valiant Thor. Used to be when you googled Valiant Thor

      you got a lot more information than you do now. From what I remember it was

      Valiant Thor, the E.T. who was in contact with Frank Stranges and stayed at
      the

      pentagon for 3 years who is attributed with talking about putting steps in
      place

      for an ascension during the years 2011 to 2022. My guess is that new agers,

      hoaxers, wannabes, and people who want to confuse took this material and ran

      with it as they always do and that is where the waters got all muddied.

      --- In mailto:prepare4contact%40yahoogroups.com, Mister Info
      <informasjonsetterlyser@...>

    • Infowolf1@aol.com
      Message 31 of 31 , Jan 3, 2013
        http://philologos.org/__eb-trs/naF.htm