Re: [prepare4contact] Bashar is Awesome!

  • Lynett Durgin
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 11, 2012
      Hi there Talia:

      Bashar is one of our earth cousins.

      lynett

      ________________________________
      From: "taliarutili@..." <taliarutili@...>
      To: prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 9:19 AM
      Subject: [prepare4contact] Bashar is Awesome!

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YhndXL1t4A&feature=related

      Dont know who BASHAR IS, where he comes from, who is behind his
      words about spirituality and extraterrestrials regarding our reality
      and theirs, and
      everything also he is representhing through
      his way of teachings, in a humble but exciting way,
      he is : AWESOME!

      Talia

      Namaste

      A group of five humans, here, thank him and send him
      our best and long lasting blessings.

      Cherish the moment. -Talia. Namaste

    • taliarutili@rocketmail.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 12, 2012
        http://bashar.org/

        what do you know, there is a donation box on his web org.
        that usually is a good warning

        Tali
        Namaste

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 12, 2012
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darryl_anka

          An actor whose career went down the drain and is trying
          to make money by recycling ets knowledge and spirituality
          through channeling bashar. The more his youtubes
          we watch
          the more we understand that all his enthusiastic answers
          are recycled book knowledge, movies,

          repitions, repititons, repititions, no real substance to anything
          he actually says.

          So many b.s.ers! No wonder nothing ever happens.
          The way "they keep" on pushing this alien communion
          foward 25 years and
          more to happen, that is also a give away, they are
          full, full, full of it!

          Talia

          Namaste

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 12, 2012
            you know what they say, there is nothing new under the sun.

            thankfully, i'm fully confident in my ability to interact on the inner planes and have awareness of it, so it matters not to me that wikipedia is so far off the mark.

            cheers
            Lynett

            ________________________________
            > An actor whose career went down the drain and is trying
            > to make money by recycling ets knowledge and spirituality
            > through channeling bashar. The more his youtubes
            > we watch
            > the more we understand that all his enthusiastic answers
            > are recycled book knowledge, movies,
            >
            > repitions, repititons, repititions, no real substance to anything
            > he actually says.
            >
            > So many b.s.ers! No wonder nothing ever happens.
            > The way "they keep" on pushing this alien communion
            > foward 25 years and
            > more to happen, that is also a give away, they are
            > full, full, full of it!
            >

            > Talia
            >
            > Namaste
            >

            > ________________________________

          • Ellie OConnor
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 12, 2012
              Actually Wikipedia didn't say anything bad about him just that he was an actor when he found out he could channel Bashar. Who knows, only the nose, knows!

              Darryl Anka started his Hollywood career as a visual and special effects artist who has worked on, among many others, Star Trek: The Motion Picture, I Robot, Pirates of the Caribbean, Live Free or Die Hard and Iron Man.[1] After that he started working as a producer and writer. He is also an internationally known channeller, speaker and author with sales of over 300,000 books in Japan.[2]
              Anka claims that he began to communicate, through trance-channeling, with an extra-terrestrial entity called Bashar in 1983. He describes Bashar as existing in a parallel reality, in a time frame that we perceive as the future. The monologues and dialogues with Bashar cover a wide range of topics including human psychology, planetary evolution, metaphysics, and extra-terrestrials. Occasionally, Anka will act as a guest speaker in conferences related to issues such as ET contact. Anka has also channeled other entities, and the entity Bashar has also been channeled by other mediums.
              Anka appeared in the 2008 documentary Tuning In[3] alongside other notable channels such as Lee Carroll.
              Anka's channeling sessions, private and public, are usually recorded and many have been compiled into various books and audio-visual material. His first book, The New Metaphysics, includes Q&A sessions with Margot Chandler, Ph.D., and was edited by Rosemarie Hopf-Weichel, Ph.D.

              ________________________________

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 14, 2012
                When asked from where Bashar comes from
                the actor says Bashar comes from a near reality.
                Wow, no one  mind could ever grap that knowledge!
                Also when asked about the alien contact he pushes
                it back, like many other prophets and channelers,
                15 or 25 years from now.Oh wow, who would not
                think of that either?
                Ok, I admit he is  good in spiritual easter, vedic,
                new age
                knowledge and a fast talker, good in
                planting seeds of consiousness and the existence
                of other relalities and extraterrestrials in a
                new mind that searchs for answers, but that is that.
                What this world needs is a person who knows or channels
                an ET that speaks the truth in basic terms, like for
                example, when asked about Bashar or the Pope,
                or Hitler or Obama, frome which planet are these
                guys? and this channeler or Being will be able to point out a
                star, a planet, a solar system and explain this system
                through elaborated words.
                Betty Hills was asked from where her ETs came from.
                She gave a map and from that map science and astronomy
                found out about the two stars of Zeta Reticulum.
                Before that no one knew about their existence. That,
                for me, is something fresh and new.
                But... 'from another dimension or a close dimension,
                another reality'
                that is an answer that dismisses an intelligent question.

                Talia

                Namaste