It's a New Age, Folks.....!!

  • Wendy Lynn Martin
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012
      http://alanstar.com/default.aspx

      Trippy music and colors, quite remarkable...!

      Space Meditation Video - Colonies - Spiritual Music - YouTube

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdYrUQQkTdU

    • Alena Vedrian
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012
        These videos were made in 2007 and the latest in 2010, nothing has
        changed since then, the new age is not here yet, look up in the sky.
        The truth is out there, grey and grey and grey. Hawai is fighting for the
        hidden polluted sunsets
        and the whole world is sick from  earth and sky pollution,
        bad weather, cold and virus.

        What are these
        galactic members doing about all this?
        Not to be negative but I check
        the world news and negativity is all I get, no ets or ufos or
        flying compassionate angels new ager
        is mentioned by anyone.

        Dont think reptilians have anything to do
        with all this either, is all man crap, human ignorance and selfshness.

        You go to a restaurant,  to celebrate your birthday or anniversary and while you eat,
        stupid people come around with chemicals spraying tables and stinking up
        the whole place while you are eating (...just one example). The you go outside,
        for the final stage of the celebration there are smokers
        standing by the door .... burning their lungs and polluting others.
        That is man pollution on food, in the air; our lungs have no chance of
        being healthy, ever.

        That is why I dont fear aliens but only human stupidity.   Only man
        pollutes, smokes, kill other men and animals, creating
        negative energy all over the earth.

        The aliens, all of them, are warning us about this, they are not happy about
        air and ocean pollutions, poor health, animal eating and smoking, (see
        Betty Hills story ) .

        Landing and disclosure where? Here where it all stinks and they cant breathe?
        They do land, but not around where human kind still act like primitive men,
        with primitive hearts and minds and egoselfish primitive actions.

        These what ETs beings tell me when they
        come to me while dreaming, also in semidream state, like this morning.
        I keep on asking them what is going on, when are they  coming down, they
        say thery are alrealdy here but the pollution got to go, why are telling me that?

        They should tell the major polluters or do somehing about it, but that is when
        I wake up and no longer can ask them question,
        I guess they only want me to know
        that we are the problems, us alone and not them. I believe that because I
        see and experience that. They ETs are here, ready to make a difference but
        we are not letting them.

        Alena

        Trippy music and colors, quite remarkable...!

        Space Meditation Video - Colonies - Spiritual Music - YouTube

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdYrUQQkTdU

      • Brel
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012
          Hi Alena,
          I agree with everything U say here.

          So, something tangible has to show Itself, to give encouragement to the masses to accept the changes.

          So, when the Controllers order the hit on Iran, and Israel carriers out It's orders, then it is a straight out
          fight between human nuclear and the Galactics.

          They the Galactics, have to not only neutralize the nuclear capability, It has to be on show for humans
          to see that It is happening.
          Not just reported on the internet.

          When that happens, humans will only be the observers, to see the dog fight in the sky.
          Then, when the Elite see that Their End is nigh, that's when They will hightail it to the DUMBS.

          But they wont be getting away from the oft worlders, They'll be hiding away from retribution from Us.

          If, 2012 actually does mean something, in our physical world, then, I feel sad mainly for the 5 billion
          or so humans who believe faithfully in the Holy Bible and the Koran.
          Presumably, there are appropriate passages in the Koran, as there are in the book of Genesis, that will
          inform their members that all is well.

          So, We have a major period of adjustment coming up. How many of the 5 billion are able to cope with
          these revelations, is the 64.000 $ question.

          At last We are actually in 2012, no more hiding for Anybody, and most importantly, the rebirth of
          Ourselves.
          Bre.

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2012
            Hi Brel

            While waiting for a friendly UFO ride I can use one of these: ready?

            http://lamborghini2012.blogspot.com/2011/06/lamborghini-2012.html

            It will make me forget the 2012 landing  and their disclosure for
            a little while...great new age start for me..I love speed!

            Alena