Clif has new posting warning of false flag

  • Brel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2012
      Hi,
      The more of U that go to the link, the more probability of Us being able to foil TPTB's plans, and the
      more that the GFOL will see that We are indeed growing, and can meet the new challenges, that public
      Disclosure, and All that It brings with It.

      Bre.

      for those of you who follow along with Clif High's posting, he has a new one out warning about a false flag attack on one of the US ships.

      The more this is spread the less likely the "false flag attack" will be carried out as too many people will NOT believe the lie, as they have been warned ahead of time .......

      www.halfpasthuman.com