[DiscerningAngels] Interesting, wish I had known earlier...maybe next time...!!

  • Wendy Lynn Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2012
      Transcript of an Hour with an Angel, Jan. 30, 2012, with Grener

      2012 January 30

      Posted by Steve Beckow

      Ellen has outdone herself in getting this transcript to us within mere hours of the recording.
      In the transcript Grener discusses his willingness to take a
      group of around 20 terrestrials on board his mothership, the Neptune,
      this Saturday for a ten-day voyage to the stars – and back!
      If it doesn’t happen, you can send my mail to the Himalayas. If
      it does, then we shall disclose. The governments of the world have had
      their chance and now it’s our turn to push the matter forward.

      An Hour with an Angel, January 30, 2012, with Grener of Ashira, President of the Intergalactic Council
      Graham Dewyea: Hello, and welcome to An Hour with an Angel, a
      weekly radio program with Linda Dillon, the channel for the Council of
      Love, and Steve Beckow, editor of the 2012 Scenario, who will be asking
      questions. Tonight we have special guest Grener of Ashira, from Neptune,
      the President of the Intergalactic Council. So with that, I’ll pass it
      on to you, Steve.
      SB: Thank you very much, Graham, and good evening, Grener.
      Grener: Good evening, and thank you for this surprising and delightful invitation to speak to the people of the world.
      SB: Thank you for coming. And, sir, how do I address you? Because you
      are the President of the Intergalactic Council, and it seems a little
      strange for me to be addressing you as Grener. How do I address you,
      please?
      G: I would like it if you would call me Grener.
      SB: All right.
      G: I would like it if all of you would call me Grener.
      SB: Okay.
      G: Yes, I am President of the Intergalactic Council, and that is my
      honor and title for the time being. But we know that these things come
      and go. But I will always be Grener. Prior to being President of this
      Intergalactic Council, I was Commander in Chief of the Unified Forces of
      the Outer Galaxies, what you think of as star fleets. And still people
      called me Grener. So I would be honored if you would do so, too.
      SB: All right, sir. And you’re from Neptune, but Neptune in our
      dimension does not seem to be able to support life, as far as I’m aware.
      What dimension are you speaking to us from?
      G: I am speaking to you – let me say, I am meeting you in the fifth
      dimension and the seventh dimension. I am from the eleventh and twelfth
      dimensions. Now, long ago, long, long ago, there was a form of life on
      Neptune, and it has been one of my favorite places forever. But it is
      also a reference to the name of my ship, the ship on which I reside and
      have resided for a very long time, and that is called the Neptune.
      Often you will have us, many of us, as you come to know your star
      brothers and sisters and different members of the Council of the
      Intergalactic way, you will know that we are called by the title of our
      ship, because it has been home. So, yes, we can travel
      inter-dimensionally. That is not a problem. And that’s exactly what we
      have done, actually, to travel to Earth. So here we are.
      SB: Well, thank you, sir. Am I correct in assuming that you’ve asked
      to address our listeners this evening, that you have something that you
      wish to discuss with them?
      G: I want them to begin to more consciously understand what is
      transpiring in the bigger picture. And, yes, I have a message for your
      listeners. Would it be agreeable to you if we were to begin with a
      little explanation of the Intergalactic Council? Because I do not think
      that this is something that all of your listeners and readers are
      familiar with.
      SB: Please do, sir.
      G: I do so because there are many parallels to this situation that is
      now occurring on Earth. Tens of thousands of years ago, many of you
      remember the intergalactic wars. And if you do not remember, then that
      is a gift, for it is nothing to really be fondly remembered.
      It was a time of great devastation, of destruction, a time when many
      of the situations and paradigms that became so prevalent upon your
      planet of Earth, of Gaia, were rife throughout many universes. The war
      took its toll. And many planets, and of course everything upon them,
      were destroyed. And there was much mayhem and hatred, intolerance. And
      what probably you would think of as genocide took place.
      And so the first Intergalactic Council was formed. And I would add
      that that is the form upon which your United Nations, and even your
      earlier League of Nations, was modeled after. For this is not a new
      concept, you know. For a long time, I would say thousands of years, the
      wounds of war took a long time to heal. But the fighting stopped, and
      the murdering stopped. The bloodshed stopped. And so what took place was
      the building of tolerance and understanding among people of different
      galaxies – of different universes in some cases.
      And then, what started out as mere tolerance became appreciation,
      inter-cultural appreciation. We developed ways in which to resolve
      differences and to appreciate diversities without having to resort to
      violence. That was the primary purpose, in what we call the early years,
      it was that war and violence against one another would cease.
      But it grew and it flourished. And yes, for this we have a great deal
      to thank our beloved Archangel Michael, for he was pivotal in assisting
      us with much of this undertaking.
      [Pause to close door to exclude noises.]
      I do not think that dog is from Sirius. [Sirius means the "dog star."]
      What happened with our Intergalactic Council is that it became a form
      of mutuality, of understanding, of cooperation, of trade, of commerce,
      of science, of medicine, of healing. And we came to honor and respect
      our differences. We grew, just the same way that everybody upon the
      Earth is growing and changing.
      Now, thirteen of your years ago, Earth was invited to take their
      place at the table, to take their place in full membership with the
      Intergalactic Council. And it marked the coming of age for Earth. And at
      that time what transpired is we sought amongst what you would think of
      as political leaders.
      Announcements were given, invitations were issued. But those who
      accepted the invitation, and the primary being who sits at this table
      with us, as the representative of Earth and as head of your delegation,
      is Wakanataka [Wakan Tanka? Note: Wakan Tanka is
      Lakhota for the Great Spirit or Great Mystery]. And he is a very ancient
      being – and notice that I do not say ‛spirit’– for he is the being that
      has tended those who have tended the council fire of Gaia.
      And during that time of the initiation and the welcoming of your
      planet to this Intergalactic Council, there was also a shift of who
      tends this council fire of Gaia, for always it had been ancient Earth
      beings. Now that is not so, for some of them have joined with
      us, and some of our star beings – your star brothers and sisters – now
      tend and watch over that life flame, that council fire, the heart of
      Gaia. So there was a great deal of transition that took place.
      Now, we do not want to give the impression that this was all done on a
      spiritual level. Membership in this Council has come to be seen and
      accepted as an honor, but also as a very real responsibility.
      There were not political – what you could think of as political –
      leaders of that day that were prepared to step forward, to announce the
      membership, what you would think of as Disclosure, and to truly join in
      the fullness of membership in the Council, which would have meant – and
      will mean, by the way – the fullness of sharing, of trade, of commerce.
      Now, the fleets that hover above your planet – and there are many –
      they are related to us, because all of these beings, all of these
      cultures, all of these planets, all of these galaxies have
      representatives upon the Council. But we do not control them or seek to
      control the various fleets. But the rule of cooperation throughout all
      of the Intergalactic Council territory, as it were, is one of peace, one
      of cooperation, of non-aggression, of non-violence – and of love. These
      are our guiding principles, and these are principles that we have
      learned over thousands of years to put into very practical application.
      Now, you are present at the table. My brothers and sisters of Earth,
      you are present at this table. And there has never been truly an
      official welcome. So that is the first thing I would like to do tonight,
      is to welcome each and every one of you. Yes, you are citizens of
      Earth, you are children of Gaia, but you are also our brothers and
      sisters of love. And we have positioned ourselves close to you to
      participate, to help, to assist – no, not as foreign aid, but as equals.
      As equals.
      And this is the thing that so many upon the planet, and particularly
      those in political situations that are so anxious to maintain power,
      they do not fully realize, not only do we come in peace, we come and ask
      to be treated as equals. We have no designs – and I will speak on
      behalf of the fleets as well in this matter. We have no need of your
      resources. We do not need your bounty, we do not need your food, we do
      not need your water, we do not need your minerals, we do not need or
      seek to take anything that is on Earth. And we most certainly do not
      wish to ever impose our will, our beliefs, or our views upon the
      collective. But what we do wish to do is to share our views, to share
      our knowledge.
      Now, we have done that through this Council and through your
      participation – because you have not been absent, you were fully
      represented – and we have had agreement, what you sometimes think of as
      [plants?], and we have begun to share intergalactic and galactic star
      knowledge in your information systems, in your technology, in what you
      think of as medicine and healing, in your culture and your music, in the
      very sounds that your ears are able to perceive.
      But it is time. That is why I come tonight. That is why I have been
      nudging, hither and yon. We respectfully request for all Earthlings, for
      all human beings, for all brothers and sisters of Gaia to acknowledge
      their membership in this Council and to acknowledge us, your brothers
      and sisters of the stars. You are in a very rapid time-frame, and you
      are hearing that from one who is ancient, one who thinks in terms of
      thousands of years. And we know – we listen in to your broadcasts as
      well, you know, and so we know – this broad discussion around time and
      dates. We are not asking for a date. What we are asking is in this day
      and in this time for each of you to acknowledge not just our presence
      but your presence with us, that we may move your participation in this
      Council, in this Intergalactic Council, to the next level.
      It was never intended that you be a junior partner. We don’t have
      junior partners. We are anxious to help. We know about Ascension and we
      know about shift. But what we are really good at is love. And that is
      what we desire to share with you. And we cannot understand why one would
      say no.
      If you have suspicions and fears, we will talk about them, and we
      will resolve them – with mediation, with communication, and with open
      hearts. We did not just travel all this way; we did not position and
      bring the Council, even, all this way, to simply be observers. We have
      been observers of what has been transpiring upon your planet for a very
      long time. And we held the planet herself, Gaia, in a bubble of pink for
      many, many decades, so as the axis and your polar caps wanted to shift,
      they were held intact. When oceans wanted to split aside, they were
      held intact.
      But that has even been removed, because you have graduated. You have
      assumed responsibility for yourselves and for your beloved planet. But
      why would you wish to sit alone? You are one, and you are part of a
      magnificent galaxy, but there is so much more. So it is time for each of
      you to begin Disclosure.
      Yes, go ahead, Steve.
      SB: You have brought up many themes which I’ve been wanting to
      address with you. We humans are also eager for disclosure, and we’re
      eager to meet with you. And so I have a request to make of you. I’m not
      sure if you already know my request, or know that I’ve been planning to
      make a request of you. Have you been aware of that?
      G: I know that you have been thinking very diligently about how this
      opportunity of union can come together. And I am with you in this.
      SB: Thank you. Oh, very good. Well, here is my request.
      The governments are dragging their feet on Disclosure, and oftentimes
      we individuals think, well, there’s nothing we can do. But there is in
      fact something we can do.
      We ask you to receive 20 of us, to take us aboard your mothership, to
      introduce us to the Council and to Ashtar and other of your officers,
      perhaps even to take us on a trip to Sirius or the Pleiades or Neptune
      or Arcturus, and then return us to Earth so that we can spearhead
      Disclosure. Would you accept that proposal?
      G: Yes. Yes, I do, on behalf of the entire Intergalactic Council, and
      yes, I do so on behalf of the Unified Forces of the Outer Galaxies, and
      that would include the Ashtar Command.
      SB: Thank you.
      G: We have already thought about who we would like, because many of
      you have already been, consciously and un- [i.e., unconsciously], aboard
      our ships our fleets. But it would be most appropriate that you would
      visit the mothership. And I would suggest to you that the Neptune is a
      beautiful – a beautiful ship. And what we would also suggest, that 20
      would be a minimum. But yes, we will…we will…I will help you, my staff
      will help you coordinate this.
      SB: All right. Thank you. I – we – no sooner discussed this than 20
      people came forward immediately. I’d be most happy to have more join us.
      Now, I’m sure you know that we have discussed various arrangements.
      We’ve discussed Disclosure and the Abundance Program and what have you,
      and we’ve dealt a lot with the word ‛soon’, and I think most people are a
      little wary of making arrangements that could happen ‛soon’. Could we
      please have a definite date from you where we could begin this journey,
      so that we can plan?
      G: We can do this in your parlance – because we are always on high
      alert, you know – we can do this basically right away. We will touch the
      humans that we know are[well-positioned, who are on top of the 20 that
      Steve named] – and we will let you know who they are – who are the best
      positioned.
      So what I mean by that is that we are going to ask those who would
      not have any hesitation upon return of sitting with the media and
      creating a credible presence. And so, yes, we will begin this right
      away. So when we say ‛right away’, it does not need to be translated. We
      can begin this within this week.
      SB: All right. And for the benefit of the people who may be involved –
      I’ve already spoken to 20 people of the, so 20 from the total – could
      we say that the trip will commence on Saturday?
      G: Saturday is a good day….
      SB: Saturday is a good day? All right. So we will then prepare for that, and we’ll assume that you will include other people…
      G: Yes, and make sure that families are left so that they do not fear the fact that their beloved ones have disappeared.
      SB: All right.
      G: They’ve just taken a holiday, a brief holiday.
      SB: Indeed. And I think that will be the best contribution to Disclosure that we, as human beings, could possibly make.
      G: You know, we did something very similar long ago.
      We would take [ ? ] to different quadrants, and particularly
      quadrants that had been war torn. And once they had the experience it
      changed them permanently, and they became the strongest advocates for
      peace and cooperation. So do not be surprised when you see [Archangel]
      Michael leading the way.
      SB: I’ll be happy to see Michael.
      G: Yes. He is always happy to see you.
      SB: Thank you. Here’s a question – I wanted to discuss this with you
      right off the bat so that we wouldn’t run out of time. Perhaps I could
      now turn to a question, and that is that our good friend Adamu of the
      Pleiadean Monad has said that Disclosure will not happen until after
      Ascension, and that the service-to-other forces here are not able to
      make Disclosure happen. Is that a correct estimation?
      G: No. No, it is not completely correct. Do not forget that there are
      now millions of beings that are ascending. So it is best put that it
      could not happen perhaps until the Ascension doorway was open, but that
      doorway is open. And so is ours.
      SB: So the … so the message that we’ve been hearing from Archangel
      Michael and Sanat Kumara and others that Disclosure will happen – here’s
      this dreaded word – ‛soon’ is more accurate than the message that it
      won’t happen until after Ascension. Is that correct?
      G: That is correct.  It is already underway.
      SB: That’s very good.
      G: Otherwise I would not be sitting here, delightful as it is, I
      would not be sitting here having this delightful conversation with you.
      SB: Absolutely. What obstacles are we encountering at the present time to Disclosure?
      G: The biggest obstacle – and it is one that I have tried to address
      in my opening comments to everybody, and I would like this message to go
      far and wide – is that we do not have an aggressive agenda. Now, you
      know – and Michael referred also last week to some of the, umm,
      behind-the-scenes adjustments that have been taking place with regards
      to, umm, military armaments. Now, let us back up even further. And by
      the way, there have always been observers from your National Security
      Council as part of the Earth delegation. So it is not that they are not
      aware of what is going on, and fully involved as well.
      There are sectors of your society that are entrenched in the belief
      of their power. And that power, and how they have manipulated thought
      patterns and emotional patterns, has been through fear. So this best
      example is if you would go back to the cold war where there was such
      friction and such fear that a nuclear warhead would be dropped on your
      schoolhouse if certain things were not adhered to. And this was a game
      that was very popular, and many, many participated in.
      Now, those who have had that kind of power – and sometimes it is
      military, sometimes it is financial, those are the two biggest obstacles
      – and they do not want to give [up] what they think they still have.
      Now, the irony in this is that they think they have it. And because they
      think they have it, they are also able to dupe others into thinking
      they have it. That is not really the case.
      Now, I have no desire to create fear or threatening situations,
      because what happens – and it does not matter whether it was in Sirius
      or on Earth – people become reactive, defensive. So that is the last
      thing we want to do.
      But those in power cling. And now you can say – you have an
      expression, holding on by their nails, or the skin of their teeth, and
      that is exactly what is going on. And that is why we
      are pushing the envelope. You think that you – and I know, dear brother,
      that you – are anxious, excited, and want this opening. But so do we.
      We want to help, we want to observe, we want to see what you build that
      looks like love.
      Yes, there are dimensional shifts and paradigm shifts, but what we
      really want to witness and to participate where we are welcome, is to
      see how do you build with love. Because this is a model. This will be
      changing many universes. So the obstacles, the biggest obstacles are
      simply those – and it is a human obstacle – that are clinging to false
      illusions of their own power, or the power of their nation, a misplaced
      belief that there are boogie men behind every bush, and that they must
      defend to the death. That is a very outmoded and outdated way to live.
      And more importantly, it is not even a nice way to live. It is not a
      joyous way to live.
      That lack of joy, the heaviness of those belief systems, is what has
      abbreviated human life spans. You were not constructed just to last
      several decades! So these obstacles can be blown away like dust, and
      they can be blown away by the sharing of concrete evidence, yes, but
      also by the anchoring of understanding.
      SB: All right, thank you. Just before continuing with questions – I
      don’t want to run out of time and forget to ask you these very short
      questions – how long will people be away for? How many days would you
      estimate?
      G: Don’t forget we travel very fast!
      SB: I actually am aware of that. [laugh]
      G: Now, we will [ ? ] so that there is an accommodation, because
      there are some physical considerations that need to be taken into
      account. But no, you will not get space travel illness. That will be
      taken care of. We have taken care of that a long, long time ago. You can
      anticipate being gone about ten days.
      SB: Ten days? All right. And what do they need to take with them?
      G: Their toothbrush. That is a joke. [laugh]
      SB: [laugh] What – what else?
      G: They do not need to take much. And the pick-up will be rather
      rapid. So understand that as well. Take what is meaningful to them. So
      even though you know that we have communication tools, bring your own.
      Yes, they will work onboard, whether it is a journal or an Ipad or a
      camera. But also bring those things that will bring you comfort, because
      you will be in an alien environment. Now, the ship is very comfortable,
      let me reassure you. But you will be in a very different environment.
      It will be amazing. It will be phenomenal. But it will be alien. So
      bring what comforts you. And if that is your flannel pajamas, do that;
      if it is your teddy bear or your rosary, do that. Bring what comforts
      you, and bring pictures of your family.
      SB: All right. Do we need to bring 10 days’ worth of dress, or … how….?
      G: No, we have ways of cleaning as you walk through a door.
      SB: Okay, that’s very good. And how should we dress – informally, or more formally?
      G: We … the … what you will find on board ship is that we tend to
      stay in uniform, but when we are off duty, they tend to be very casual.
      It is about comfort, so there can be no suits, no ties. Bring a
      sweatshirt, bring comfortable clothes, and bring what you call running
      shoes.
      SB: You’re describing my favorite outfit, so that’s fine with me. And
      how shall I convey the names to you of the twenty or slightly more,
      because I predict that I’m going to get some call probably this evening
      from a few people, how do I convey the names to you?
      G: How public do you want this? I do not want their houses or their homes to be harassed. Send them to Linda.
      SB: Send them to Linda? What arrangement would you like us to make? Or – we won’t be talking to you before next week.
      G: Yes, you will be.
      SB: How’s that, Grener?
      G: You will be talking with us. But, yes, –
      SB: Okay.
      G: When you make the arrangements, do not worry about people being
      picked up. As long as they feel that they are ready for – transmittal,
      on the Saturday, that is what we will plan on.
      SB: All right. Okay, that …
      G: So the gathering of our guests will take place on Saturday.
      SB: All right. And I’m presuming that you have all that in hand. We don’t have to worry about the details.
      G: We have the ability, we have limousine service. They are called space bicycles.
      SB: Okay. Gee! What form do they take? Are they like small ships?
      G: Yes, that is correct.
      SB: Okay. Well, this is very exciting. This is very, very exciting.
      All right, I – so, we have about 10 minutes, 15 minutes left to go, and
      perhaps I can ask you some questions that listeners have sent in, if
      that’s okay?
      G: I would be honored.
      SB: All right. First of all, has the divine deadline for Disclosure itself passed?
      Oh, yes. It passed quite a while ago.
      SB: So it didn’t automatically mean that you would disclose. So what
      is the meaning of divine [deadline], given that it’s past? What did the
      passing result in?
      G: It’s resulted in us formulating a plan where we would be able to
      bring forward what we thought the human beings would do on their own. So
      you’re witnessing part of that tonight. What it did was to bring into
      place a different, perhaps a more assertive, injection of energy to
      ensure that this came to pass.
      We don’t really care about politicians, because it is not politicians
      that sit at our Council table. Or it is not politicians of the ilk of
      how you think of politicians. We don’t care so much, and the Divine
      doesn’t care if the politicians announce what is already known far and
      wide. What we have cared about has been that they, in fact, would create
      fear-mongering, so that it would go the other way. So that if
      Disclosure was made, they would say, “These are our enemies, and we must
      active our military forces to combat those who would come to rule us.”
      Now, ideally, yes, we wanted those who we respect as the head, the
      elected officials of different countries – your G-20 – to come forward
      and say, “We have a magnificent announcement to make,” and it would have
      been done in a very unified setting. But this underlying power, this
      desire to maintain power with missile silos and monetary control got in
      the way.
      But the Divine has a way of helping us always. They always have
      defined different ways. As long as it does not create fear. Because we
      come in love. That is the promise that we have made, not only to the
      Trinity, but to ourselves. That is our pledge, that we operate under.
      SB: All right. Thank you –
      G: There are many species, many galaxies, but our pledge is unified.
      SB: That leads me into the next question. Rather than ask them singly
      I’m going to read them out to you, and you can answer them
      collectively.
      Some listeners want to know how many ships are around the Earth
      presently, why they can’t be seen. Are they all manned by galactic
      humans? And why is the Ascension of so much interest to others?
      G: Well, at any given time – I do not want to overwhelm you, but –
      there are levels, layers of ships. You cannot see them all, but you see
      many of them in your night sky. There are – when you compile the what we
      would call motherships with the science ships, the healing ships, the
      small explorer ships, what you think of as space bicycles – oh, we have
      millions of ships. Now, over, right directly over? Within reaching
      distance? We would have about, oh, 16,000.
      We are in constant rotation, while there are some that have never
      come too close. They are manned by what you think of as humans, galactic
      humans. I myself am Hussian [sp?], but I appear as human. We all appear
      as human. And certainly for the time being –
      SB: What does Hussian…? What does Hussian mean, Grener? What do you….
      G: Hussian is an ancient race. It is an ancient race. You are
      familiar with it, you just do not know it. We look, we have a tendency
      to look – although in human form, humanoid form, very catlike.
      SB: Such as the –
      G: As the Hathor.
      SB: As the Hathor? All right. Thank you.
      G: So, there are many of us. And yes, we will all look familiar. Now,
      those of you who come to visit with us will have options to see many
      different kinds of allies. But most of us appear very human. You’re a
      little taller, perhaps a little broader. But not significantly
      different.
      SB: Will we be permitted to tape-record and take photos?
      G: Yes.
      SB: And should we purchase tape-recorders and cameras, or do you have equipment on board that –
      G: Oh, we have lots of equipment that we can loan you, and give you,
      actually. Then you can bring the equipment back too, and that will give
      them something to look at it, will it not?
      SB: Oh, yes. Indeed it will. And would it be compatible with our equipment here?
      G: Yes. We can do those adjustments. We have no problem doing that.
      SB: By thought?
      G: No, by technology. We will give you what you think of as adapters.
      SB: All right. Will we be on the third dimension, the fifth dimension, seventh dimension, eleventh dimension?
      G: You will not go the eleventh dimension. We will not go – it is
      very unlikely that we will go beyond the seventh. But it will also feel
      and you will have an experience, a physical third dimensional
      experience, but it will shift and you will know what it is like to be in
      the fifth or the seventh. Or the sixth, for that matter.
      SB: Now one of our team members has said that we would need to take a
      pill, and I know from my readings of the astral planes that if a person
      travelled higher they were put in a protective covering, etcetera. Is
      there some procedure such as that that would be taken to allow us to be
      on the fifth or sixth or seventh dimension?
      G: What we do is we place you in the – first we attune you in the
      healing chambers, and we make sure that everything is in alignment so
      that you would not be suffering any physical effects. You would feel
      that you are a little, at times, light headed. But we can adjust that as
      well.  In the direction that you need.  We have no desire for any of
      you to experience a moment of illness.
      SB: All right. Thank you. Is there anything that I haven’t asked you that the people who go on this trip should know?
      G: Yes. Because I have seen it in my own forces, as I said. I used to
      be the commander. Now, when you are about to embark on a mission,
      whether it is a day, an hour, or a thousand years, you get nervous. You
      get a little antsy and maybe even a teensy bit frightened. Just breathe.
      We would never, ever do anything that would place you, or any of you,
      at risk. This is a joy ride. Quite literally. This is something we
      haven’t done in thousands of years! [laughs]
      SB: And just for our listeners, when you say breathe, breathing actually breaks up fear patterns, right? By expanding the chest?
      G: Yes.
      SB: Is that why you tell us to breathe?
      G: Keep breathing. And we always like the halion, the midnight blue
      and gold. If you are frightened, ask Michael to come with you. He will.
      SB: Wonderful. Thank you, Grener. We’re looking forward to our trip
      with a great deal of anticipation. Thank you for coming here today and
      addressing us.
      G: Thank you for having me. Farewell.
      SB: Farewell.
      [END]
      From The 2012scenario.com website.
      The link to the 2nd radio show is below.  Awesome material, let's go for a space ride, huh?