Thomas Friedman article posted on Isis Newsletter--you know things are changing

  • Lynett Durgin
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2011
      Hi everyone:

      I'm  surprised at how quiet the posts are here at p4c lately; things are finally happening and it's like people gave up too soon.

      I was really surp
      rised to see an analysis written by Thomas Friedman in the New York Times two New Agers on what's up on planet earth posted on an Isis newsletter.  I also read an article by Monjorooonson (sic), making some predictions on how the shift is going to transform our financial markets for the better.  That sounds pretty exciting.

      After playing the Dying game for so long, it seems like amid all this chaos, harbingers of the new are sprouting up through the haze.

      This group was dynamic back in the early days and it's funny that people aren't here to reap the glory of the coming shift.

      I was also surprised to see a post on yahoo new about solar flares and how for the next five days the side of the sun that experiencing the dramatic flares will be  bacing the earth.

      It's like now that people are waking up en masse due to the planetary shiftings, new ideas are about the come forth and groups like p4c should be gearing up to handle the questions, rather than going dark.

      This energy of the past two months has been very dense and energetic,   people seem to be erupting into action on many fronts.

      Now is the time for people in the ufo segment to pull together and put forth some common aims.

      blessings
      lynett durgin

    • Lynett Durgin
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 6, 2011
        Hi there:

        That's what I'm talking about; the national leadership pool has been declining for some time; it's time for people like us who have been doing the grunt work to really pull together and put some ideas out there.

        Not to go negative on you, but we've been having daily earthquakes here in Oakland for the past 2-3 weeks, and a reliable source has informed us that there will be a big quake on the west coast by the end of the month.

        As well, I mean you guys see the same news that I do, but 1,000+ earthquakes this year in Oklahoma when their average is 50?   Of course, this is related to the extraterrestrial activity in Arkansas, with Metatron and the Earthkeepers opening up the stargate there.

        But on a personal level, when I first got involved in this movement, my kids were not at all interested, and now my son is saying, you know, get out there, Mom, young people are thirsting for wisdom.  Write some books, etc.

        After all we've been through here at p4c, I believe there really is a foundation here for people to come together as a united front to jump on the wave of change that's washing over us.

        This is a paradigm shift, not comparable with anything that has happened in our recorded history.  New leaders will emerge and the et contact folks should be there right along with them.

        cheers,
        Lynett

        ________________________________
        The more things change the more they stay the same. I'm only hearing the right wing smear campaign where I'm at. What is really going on in your opinion? I think we're going to have to wait a few more years before the really old people (pale horse imo) die off before new blood with a little less venom circulating in it begins to be more influential. Just like when the generation that fought world war two began to die off things started changing (for the worse) back in the early nineties. The current generation haning onto power is still the children of WWII. And they aren't about to give us our freedoms and privacy rights back. But I see possibilities in the coming years. What could stop it from happening would be if young people continue to be brainwashed by the right wing media and fail to see through the new right wingers in the media the same way people in my generation failed to see through the Rush Limbaughs. I don't see any new Rush
        Limbaughs out there. Glen Beck is clearly insane and people will see through him. Who else is there?

      • Luckyman69@hughes.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 6, 2011
          Lynett, I agree but lets hope that our star brothers and sisters expedite the date in which 'Contact' is undeniable to the point that our Gov. has to eat their words on the matter...as we know the truth.
          Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone powered by Centennial Wireless.

          The more things change the more they stay the same. I'm only hearing the right wing smear campaign where I'm at. What is really going on in your opinion? I think we're going to have to wait a few more years before the really old people (pale horse imo) die off before new blood with a little less venom circulating in it begins to be more influential. Just like when the generation that fought world war two began to die off things started changing (for the worse) back in the early nineties. The current generation haning onto power is still the children of WWII. And they aren't about to give us our freedoms and privacy rights back. But I see possibilities in the coming years. What could stop it from happening would be if young people continue to be brainwashed by the right wing media and fail to see through the new right wingers in the media the same way people in my generation failed to see through the Rush Limbaughs. I don't see any new Rush
          Limbaughs out there. Glen Beck is clearly insane and people will see through him. Who else is there?

          --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, Lynett Durgin <metalove@...> wrote:

          > Hi everyone:
          >
          > I'm  surprised at how quiet the posts are here at p4c lately; things are finally happening and it's like people gave up too soon.
          >
          > I was really surp
          > rised to see an analysis written by Thomas Friedman in the New York Times two New Agers on what's up on planet earth posted on an Isis newsletter.  I also read an article by Monjorooonson (sic), making some predictions on how the shift is going to transform our financial markets for the better.  That sounds pretty exciting.
          >
          > After playing the Dying game for so long, it seems like amid all this chaos, harbingers of the new are sprouting up through the haze.
          >
          > This group was dynamic back in the early days and it's funny that people aren't here to reap the glory of the coming shift.
          >
          > I was also surprised to see a post on yahoo new about solar flares and how for the next five days the side of the sun that experiencing the dramatic flares will be  bacing the earth.
          >
          > It's like now that people are waking up en masse due to the planetary shiftings, new ideas are about the come forth and groups like p4c should be gearing up to handle the questions, rather than going dark.
          >
          > This energy of the past two months has been very dense and energetic,   people seem to be erupting into action on many fronts.
          >
          > Now is the time for people in the ufo segment to pull together and put forth some common aims.
          >
          > blessings
          > lynett durgin

        • Lynett Durgin
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 6, 2011
            Amen to that Luckyman.

            Maybe there'll be a big rescue operation.  I think that would do it.

            Lynett