Re: [prepare4contact] ET Chemtrail?

  • Luis Alvarez
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 2, 2011
      I've been told through the whispering voice of someone with evil intent in their mind that the chemtrails are throwing ammonia into the atmosphere and that is the true source of where the ecoli virus comes from.

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 2, 2011
        woops jenkins_hj, I meant to send that to the group.

         heard in a whispered voice from a person with nothing but evil intentions that chemtrails are dumping ammonia in the atmosphere and the root source of the ecoli virus.  For clarification, certain individuals with nothing but evil intentions like to talk in whispers.  One reason is to hide what they are some from others, good and bad.  And another is to mess with others heads.