How to bring Salvation to Dracos and the like...

  • tryingforcontact
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 1, 2004
      --Dr. Salla...well..if we are attempting to find disenchanted entities
      among the dark forces and elicit their support, I would suggest we
      deal with them on their level..what we really have in the Light and
      Dark Forces is a split between entities with souls and entities
      without souls....the entities without souls, or at least some of them,
      seem greatly interested in developing souls, whether by genetic
      engineering or theft...I would suggest some sort of direct appeal to
      those who wish to develop souls with the promise that you will provide
      them with Earth experts on souls..from the metaphysical or religious
      communities to help them with developing souls...I think it might be
      possible as from what I have read animals can develop souls based on
      positive relationships with usually humans who already have souls. It
      seems to me that this direct appeal needs to contain a statement that
      these entities will be closely monitored and not put in a position of
      power of trust, certainly during the soul development time and
      probably forever...of course it would be dangerous for them to defect,
      but that would be the first step in soul development..a statement of
      faith. (they would probably not understand this..but they've got to
      start somewhere.......- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "Dr

      -
    • Dr Michael Salla
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 1, 2004
        Thank you Karen for your idea which is exactly the sort of
        initiative that can disrupt those opposing us. Genuine assistance in
        the development of soul consciousness or awareness for those lacking
        this. Imagine if the grays, clones, reptilians, etc., started to
        defect from their Draco masters once it became known that humans
        would assist in their soul development. Your idea that all those
        participating in this program be kept from positions of power for an
        indefinite period is a very important one and I fully agree. There
        are many from the metaphysical community that posses these skills,
        and some of the beneveolent ET races may also be able to offer
        assistance here. It would be grand strategy, free soul development
        for all those from the dark agenda that genuinely desired it, that
        would really disrupt the dark agenda. Thank for your wonderful
        insight here.

        <karenwear@i...> wrote:
        > --Dr. Salla...well..if we are attempting to find disenchanted
        entities
        > among the dark forces and elicit their support, I would suggest we
        > deal with them on their level..what we really have in the Light
        and
        > Dark Forces is a split between entities with souls and entities
        > without souls....the entities without souls, or at least some of
        them,
        > seem greatly interested in developing souls, whether by genetic
        > engineering or theft...I would suggest some sort of direct appeal
        > those who wish to develop souls with the promise that you will
        provide
        > them with Earth experts on souls..from the metaphysical or
        religious
        > communities to help them with developing souls...I think it might
        be
        > possible as from what I have read animals can develop souls based
        on
        > positive relationships with usually humans who already have
        souls. It
        > seems to me that this direct appeal needs to contain a statement
        that
        > these entities will be closely monitored and not put in a position
        of
        > power of trust, certainly during the soul development time and
        > probably forever...of course it would be dangerous for them to
        defect,
        > but that would be the first step in soul development..a statement
        of
        > faith. (they would probably not understand this..but they've got
        > start somewhere.......
      • Askalon
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 2, 2004
          Akantha!
          Well,this posting is very impressive,but offers no real solution of
          the problems ,i am confronted with ,please go more into details
          and ,i for sure will accept every real positive,solution,that has
          operative power within it.
          You should just take into consideration,that i am able to consider
          many different outcomings and approaches to this theme.
          If i sometimes look very straight on the way ,to solve this problem
          by force ,its only also a hint for the Draconian side also,not to
          believe ,that i am showing weakness ,by showing my readyness for
          negotiations.
          I,for sure am always at the positive side,but ,in my eternal
          experience with the Dracos ,i have come,to know them pretty well and
          know, what impression ,i have to give them firsthand ,to get to a
          proper solution later.
          As you know might known,one of the backgroundsreasons of my
          assassination in the beliefs of some Lyrans was my will,to give
          the Reptoid Warriors to much observance and to believe ,that they
          could be tolerated and become a positive force within the context of
          galactic cooperation,which might be proved by the fact,that there are
          traces of open rebellion to be found under nowadays Reptoids also
          against the Dracos domination.
          Anyway ,it does not matter ,what the Draconian forces based on
          Terra ,want or negotiate,because the Central Empire ,officially
          pretends ,to consider them as traitors,who have acted without the
          knowledge and against the will of the Imperator,such any negotiations
          with them are totally useless as they will never be backed by Central
          Empire.
          Of course ,i really like your idea ,that Terra should follow the
          galactic humans course,even if Terra ,at the moment rather appears
          like a snakes nest ,to all galactic humans ,because of all the
          aression and violence here .
          And may i remind you to the fact,that it was you,who insulted me
          first on your group,following the quotings of people like terra
          rubicon?Which,in fact must be written rubiKon anyway ,as its a greek
          word and Greeks dont know any K!
          I am looking forward to any cooperation with you and be sure ,in
          fact,i am following a straight course of peace,but i do know ,what i
          must tell the Dracops,to achieve an adequate peace with the Dracos
          and how to separate their power ,to gain a longlasting peace.
          Its time now ,to install a real positive situation in this galaxy and
          a sure sign of the right time,is the fact,that even the Golden ones
          of this galaxys center have contacted me and Hera ,to show their
          will,to fight on Lyras side ,if necessary!
          Hephaistos THor
          <exopolitics@y...> wrote:
> [...]
          > be in a minority. Kind of like how in our society, 'lightworkers'
          > and the unconditional love ethic, has little respect in the
          > corporate culture, the military mind-set, or the competitive
          > political systems that dominate our planet and the world view of a
          > majority of people.
          >
          > So just as we live in societies that are dominated by corporate-
          > military mindsets, with the US being the most obvious example, so
          > too the Draconians live in an exaggerated and extreme version of
          > such a society. This contrasts with the societal values of human
          > populated worlds such as Andromeda, Pleiades, Alpha Centauri, Lyra,
          > etc., where there is much societal support for individuals and
          where
          > the unconditional love ethic is very strong. So I think we have a
          > kind of galactic cultural war going on in terms of which societal
          > system is more valuable for organizing the galaxy. The Draconians
          > are saying that a welfare culture and love ethic leads to chaos,
          > decadence, etc., whereas the Andromedans, Pleiadians are saying
          that
          > such a system leads to evolutionary growth, multidimensional
          > consciousness, etc.
          >
          > The relevance of all this is that it helps us understand what we
          are
          > up against. I agree that unconditional love will not be an
          effective
          > weapon against the Draconian warships. But that is solely framing
          > the problem in military terms, whereas there are also very
          important
          > cultural and societal perspectives here that are effective means of
          > defending human sovereignty. What we have on Earth is a situation
          > where we have many ET groups operating and seeking to 'assist'
          > or 'dominate' us. Our choice is to identify those groups who best
          > reflect our highest aspirations and work with them. If we choose to
          > work with the Andromedans, Pleiadians, then we will become more
          like
          > them and eventually become a member of the galactic community to
          > which they belong. If we choose to fight against the Draconians
          > using military means, then we will become more like them in terms
          of
          > a global military culture, and eventually they will emerge and take
          > over our world by defeating our militaries since we have clearly
          > demonstrated to the wider galactic community that we are most like
          > the Draconians, and thus deserve to be their vassels.
          >
          > So in the end, a diplomatic solution is based on recognizing that
          > all the different ET races reflect potential future values systems
          > for Earth, and the ones we focus our attention on become the
          > foundation for our future world. If we focus on a Draco threat,
          then
          > our global society will evolve in that direction and we will become
          > more like them and eventually become a vassel state in the
          Draconian
          > Empire. If we focus our energies on the Andromedans, Pleiadians,
          > etc., then we become more like them and will emerge into the
          > galactic community to which they belong.
          >
          > The solution I'm proposing is to become aware of the different ET
          > groups knocking at our door, and find some balance between their
          > competing value systems. We shouldn't become a mirror image of the
          > Draconians by following a military path and arming ourselves to the
          > teeth for a future war with the Draconians/Reptilians and/or Grays.
          > Nor should we become a mirror image of the Andromedans and
          basically
          > have an unconditional love ethic that pervades our global system,
          > and become pacifists handing our galactic flowers to all and
          sundry.

          > We have to find some balance between the two since my feeling is
          > that humanity offers a microcosm that will not only solve the
          > problem on Earth, but also offer a model for the galaxy. So in a
          > nutshell, the diplomatic solution for the problems of the
          Draconians
          > is a kind of `tough love' where we are firm in our dealings with
          > them, while simultaneously fostering relationships with our friends
          > from Andromeda, Pleiades, Sirius, etc., who can show us how to
          > develop a caring and compassionate world where the unconditional
          > love ethic is strong.
          >
          > In peace
          >
          > Michael S.
          >

          > --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "Askalon"
          > <kytherinasman@y...> wrote:
          > > Akantha!
          > > Oh,how lucky Lyra=Asgard is,to have finally found that special
          > > genious person,the one who tells us dumb Lyrans ,that our
          politics
          > > for the last 170 000 years has been wrong,now this famous
          > Diplomatic
          > > DR.Saslla shows up and has the proper solution for a
          problem,which
          > > Lyra could not solve during the last hundredthousands of years.
          > > What a ├╝pity,that Lyra never possessed a genious like this
          > greatest
          > > of all huan souls!
          > > THor Hephaistos,the dumb Lyran Warregent ,who humble pbends his
          > > unworthy head before this ultimate diplomat ,who has solutions
          > for
          > > all difficulties ,now ,as he has solved all problems of this
          > > planet,he is proceeding ,to solve all problem,Lyra and even the
          > > whole Universe ever had ,also!
          > > Hephaistos THor
          > >

          > > --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "Askalon"
          > > <kytherinasman@y...> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > Dear Salla!
          > > > Tell us ,please more about your revolutionary diplomacy ,that
          > will
          > > > turn maneating Reptoids into sheepish vegetarians,you are so
          > > > clever ,telling THor being so wrong in his politics.
          > > > Reveal us,please,howe you have found all this greatest
          knowledge
          > > > about,how,to treat the Draco-imperator properly ,so that he
          will
          > > > fall in love with you and put yout boots on your head!
          > > > Hephaistos THor
          > > >
          > > > --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "Askalon"
          > > ruffian
          > > > in