Re: [prepare4contact] Pleiadian Disclosure: History of the World and the ET Connection

  • Victor Hansen
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2010
      Sometimes its hard to be positive when things are so bad, but we must do our best. How easy it would be to turn your head and distance yourself from anything that might make ones emotions feel negative and not get involved? Especially when someone tells you feeling emotionally positive is key to your Ascension process. I cant help but feel that to do so means removing oneself from the nasty bad horrible things that life throws at us from time to time. In fact I feel that it is a nessessity to aquaint oneself with these negative experiences, as thats a part of why we are here - not to run away. They are like tests which give us choices, the choices we then make determine the outcome of ourselves. As Geoffrey Rush as the Marquis de Sade in the movie Quills said:

      "In order to know virtue, we must acquaint ourselves with vice. Only then can we know the full measure of Man."

      as always..discernment is ESSENTIAL...in my opinion she doesn't put the most important pieces together but she offers some food for thought

      Pleiadian Disclosure: History of the World and the ET Connection

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNzJViM4Iwo&feature=sub

    • iren_cz@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2010
        your remark is very true and wise.. iren