Re: CRISES ON NIBIRU IMPEL GODMINING ON EARTH 450,000 YEARS AGO Sasha Lessin, Ph.D.

  • Jneyam
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 30, 2009
      It took me almost a year to read all the Sitchin book series,
      the Nibiru planet and the gods who made us humans,
      and now I have to re-think about it all,
      dont know where he got all these stories, they are incredible.
      Jneyam

      --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "drsashaalexlessin" <sashalessinphd@...> wrote:

> [...]
      >
      > Ea programmed a return route through the Asteroids and Abgal flew the spacecraft to Nibiru with sample gold to test as an atmospheric shield there.
      >
      > On Nibiru, scientists processed the gold "to make of it the finest dust, to skyward launch it was hauled away. A Shar [one orbit of Nibiru around the Sun, equal to 3,600 Earth years; Nibirans live so long they seem immortal by our standards] did the fashioning last, a Shar did the testing continue. With rockets was the dust heavenward carried, by crystals' beams was it dispersed.
      >
      > "[But] when Nibiru near the Sun came, the golden dust was by its rays disturbed; the healing in the atmosphere was dwindled, the breach to bigness returned."
      >
      > Anu sent Abgal back to Earth for more gold.
      >
      > On Earth again, Abgal found only a small gold yield, all Ea could mine from the Gulf so far. Ea sent Abgal to Nibiru again with this disappointing yield of gold. Then Ea found gold, huge veins of it, in southeast Africa (Abzu). Jubilant, he announced his find to Nibiru.
      >
      > Back on Nibiru, King Anu and Enlil received Ea's news of vast veins of gold. Enlil, angry still that brother Ea leads the Earth Mission, demanded proof, not just of gold, but of lots of gold. False hope Ea gave already that gold enough could from Earth's waters could Nibiru's atmosphere save, said Enlil. The King, unhappy with Enlil's complaints about Ea, gave in. Enlil, To Earth I order you. Take charge there and the scope of Ea's gold find assess, said Anu. [Sitchin, Z., The Lost Book of Enki, page 86].
      >
      > Enlil made landfall on Earth and examined Ea's find. Enlil beamed back to Nibiru that, despite his initial doubts, Earth probably had gold enough to save Nibiru's atmosphere.
      >
      > But the basic rivalry between Ea and Enlil (that plagues Earth to this day) surfaced again.
      > sashalessinphd@... http://www.enkispeaks.com
      >
      > Graphics: http://www.enkispeaks.com
      >
      > References
      > Bramley, W.
      > 1989, The Gods of Eden
      > Cremo, M. and Thompson, R.
      > 1993, Forbidden Archeology: The Hidden History of the Human Race
      > Cremo, M.
      > __2003, Human Devolution: A Vedic Alternative to Darwin's Theory
      > Freer, N.
      > __ 1999, God Games
      > __ 2000, Breaking the Godspell
      > Hazelton, L.
      > __ 2007, Jezebel
      > Hoagland, R. & Bara, M.,
      > 2007, Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA
      > Kramer, S,
      > 1971, The Sumerians
      > Marrs, J.
      > 1998, Alien Agenda
      > 2000, Rule By Secrecy (Part V, Ancient Mysteries)

    • MK Karnak
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 1, 2009
        Dear Jneyam,
        You could try reading the Kolbrin Bible.  It talks about the "children of Gods" and the children of Earth.  It also mentions how a daughter of the gods got involved with a children of earth and conceived a RED HEADED DAUGHTER.  Now, scientists have discovered that red hair came from the NEANDERTHALS.  The neanderthals were subsumed or driven into extinction by a group of humans that came from Africa.
        I would also visit the Geneography run by National Geographic.  It reveals the travels of human gene groups around the earth.  I am not sure that everything that Stitchin has written is completely accurate because there are other archeological digs now revealing more information.
        There is a new temple in Turkey that is 12,000 years old.  It is very sophisticated and huge.It probably came from an undiscovered civilization.
        MK

> [...]

        > sashalessinphd@ ... http://www.enkispea ks.com

        > Graphics: http://www.enkispea ks.com

        > References

        > Bramley, W.

        > 1989, The Gods of Eden

        > Cremo, M. and Thompson, R.

        > 1993, Forbidden Archeology: The Hidden History of the Human Race

        > Cremo, M.

        > __2003, Human Devolution: A Vedic Alternative to Darwin's Theory

        > Freer, N.

        > __ 1999, God Games

        > __ 2000, Breaking the Godspell

        > Hazelton, L.

        > __ 2007, Jezebel

        > Hoagland, R. & Bara, M.,

        > 2007, Dark Mission: The Secret History of NASA

        > Kramer, S,

        > 1971, The Sumerians

        > Marrs, J.

        > 1998, Alien Agenda

        > 2000, Rule By Secrecy (Part V, Ancient Mysteries)

      • Jneyam
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 1, 2009
          Dear M.K. thank you, I will check the Kolbrin Bible soon,
          it is a Texts I never heard of.
          Interesting how much knowledge one has to integrate
          in this life time before one gets it all right. Every bit
          of worldy knowledge is a piece of the great misterious puzzle,
          every bit of it helps understanding and expanding our consiousness.
          This mind of our, for ever expanding. Jneyam

        • skolyer@vaughns.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 1, 2009
            I appreciate the reply. My own opinion was that somewhere a real story got mistranslated or was misunderstood by somebody who heard it or wrote it down. The number 666666 is a number that had/has to do with Jupiter. The saying is this, "when the 666666 becomes a 55555 then it is the beginning of the end for your people". The number 666666 when added together adds up to 36. When the planet which is now the asteroid belt was destroyed then the 6th planet became the 5th planet. This is when the 666666 became the 55555. The earth has something to do with the number 333. There is quite a story that is told with numbers about the destruction of the 10th planet and what happened aftwrward. I believe Arthus C. Clarke knew this story. I can tell by his numbers that he heard many of the same things I heard. One of the numbers that is in the story is the number 131 and the numbers 10 plus 13. There is even a code that is alpha numeric that they have. The letters J and M which are the 10th and 13th letters of the alphabet are the initials of many famous athletes and musicians such as Joe Montana, Mick Jaggar, John (Paul) McCartney, Michael Jackson, Michael Jordan, etc. It's a very interesting story and I've heard no one else tell it. Not even Arthus C. Clarke.

            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 7, 2009
              Hi Dean,
              Thanks for the validation. Going over some emails, and just now
              reading this. Much Love, Steve