Re: Nephilim

  • Blue UFO
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 1, 2009
      Both my sons were born premature, one 6 weeks, one 4 weeks before the 9 months... my former stepdaughters daughter was born 6 or 7 weeks early and needed to be in an incubator.... from what I saw first hand at my sons births, there was no way they could grow to 9 months and make it out...
      My last sons birth was very strange... it happened so fast, like "he's got to go NOW!" they lost his heartbeat, not because he did, or the machine malfunctioned, but because he moved so fast. My wifes heart rate went astronomical for a moment and the baby literally shot out like a rocket....