Re: Adamski

  • terrarubicon
    Message 1 of 48 , May 1, 2009
      I read Arthur Bryant's encounter way back in the late 70s but to be
      honest I haven't come across the 'new body waiting for you' angle
      in most if not all contactee accounts. There's certainly a reincarnation
      'factor' in contactee accounts and the Bryant story seems to suggest
      a transfer of souls from the Earth plain to the extraterrestrial.
      It reminds me a bit of the sci-fi show Battlestar Galactica where the
      minds of the Cylons (when they die) could transfer to new bodies.
      Nonetheless I find the implications of Bryant's encounter, if true,
      very intriquing.

      TX

      --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, <skolyer@...> wrote:

      > I've heard something similar to the other contactees. Something like, "when one body wears out we give you another."

    • Dex
      Message 48 of 48 , May 10, 2009
        Correction: My computer downloaded and interrupted my posting.

        Dex

        If I run across more mentioning about this topic from the space people I'll try to post it for you.

        Dex

        Sounds like something I'd like to hear more about if it is true. Some of the aliens or channelled messages talk about a deal I want no part of. But some sound like they might be okay.