Re: [prepare4contact] India moon mission /NASA/no photos yet ?????? i see coverup

  • Jim McFadden
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
      give them time to airbrush the photos first!!
      LOL

      On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 7:58 PM, <blisrobb@...> wrote:

      > (http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/05/060510093104.htm) _NASA
      > Agrees
      > To Cooperate With India On Lunar Mission_
      > (http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/05/060510093104.htm) (May 10,
      > 2006)
      >
      > _NASA Returns To The Moon With Instruments On Indian Spacecraft_
      > (http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/10/081021120757.htm) (Oct. 21,
      > 2008) � Two
      > NASA instruments to map the lunar surface will launch on India's maiden
      > moon
      > voyage. The Moon Mineralogy Mapper will assess mineral resources, and the
      > Miniature Synthetic Aperture Radar,
      >

      > i think nasa is involved to keep the lid on E.T. artifacts and structures
      > on the moon
      >
      > the moon is a satalite made by the E.T.s
      >
      > serves 2 purposes
      >
      > 1 to maintain balance & to sustaine life on planet earth
      > 2 for contact to the far reaches of the universe
      >
      > E.T.s are capable of this techonolgy
      > we would too if we have been around as long as they have
      >
      > and with all the studies / and famous ufoligest( rich hogland john lear etc
      >
      > etc) this is my conclusion
      >
      > so much for disclouser at this time
      >
      > feedback please
      >
      > i am starseed half PLEIADEAN half human
      >
      > this should be fun to watch unfold
      >
      > WHY havent they released any good photos
      > they have been there since the 4th of nov only 3 photos i have seen
      >
      > from BLISSROBB I am of only good no negative or evil runs through this body
      >

      > **************Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW
      > AOL.com.
      > (
      > http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000002
      > )

    • Lynett Durgin
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
        Hi everyone:

        I'm reading a great book, "Remembering Atlantis" and one of the more interesting points that are made is that the moon was once part of the earth; that it was land mass that resided where the Pacific Ocean is now, and that it was ejected during the time period between Lemuria and the beginning of the Atlantean times.

        This puts an interesting spin on exactly what is going on at the moon because possibly if it was once a part of the earth, then there should be evidence of that.

        Has anyone spoken about the fact that the moon came from the earth; I know I read somewhere that the moon was artificially put in place but this makes more intuitive sense that it was once part of the earth.

        With the regard to the issue at hand, the foxes are still in charge of the hen house at NASA, so to expect there to be openness without the political pressure from without, is probably wishful thinking.

        Cheers,
        Lynett Durgin

        give them time to airbrush the photos first!!
        LOL

        On Sat, Nov 29, 2008 at 7:58 PM, <blisrobb@...> wrote:

        > (http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/05/060510093104.htm) _NASA
        > Agrees
        > To Cooperate With India On Lunar Mission_
        > (http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/05/060510093104.htm) (May 10,
        > 2006)
        >
        > _NASA Returns To The Moon With Instruments On Indian Spacecraft_
        > (http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/10/081021120757.htm) (Oct. 21,
        > 2008) � Two
        > NASA instruments to map the lunar surface will launch on India's
        maiden
        > moon
        > voyage. The Moon Mineralogy Mapper will assess mineral resources, and the
        > Miniature Synthetic Aperture Radar,
        >

        > i think nasa is involved to keep the lid on E.T. artifacts and structures
        > on the moon
        >
        > the moon is a satalite made by the E.T.s
        >
        > serves 2 purposes
        >
        > 1 to maintain balance & to sustaine life on planet earth
        > 2 for contact to the far reaches of the universe
        >
        > E.T.s are capable of this techonolgy
        > we would too if we have been around as long as they have
        >
        > and with all the studies / and famous ufoligest( rich hogland john lear
        etc

        > etc) this is my conclusion
        >
        > so much for disclouser at this time
        >
        > feedback please
        >
        > i am starseed half PLEIADEAN half human
        >
        > this should be fun to watch unfold
        >
        > WHY havent they released any good photos
        > they have been there since the 4th of nov only 3 photos i have seen
        >
        > from BLISSROBB I am of only good no negative or evil runs through this
        body

        > **************Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW
        > AOL.com.
        > (

        http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000002
        > )

      • Phyllis Brown
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
          Fascinating, Lynette! This is interesting. Thanks for sharing this tidbit about the moon.

          Phyllis