Re: Accountability is an important aspect of ET-human connection

  • avon4956
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 1, 2008
      Hello Lynett,
      I think your post has hit the issues going on ,on this forum at the
      moment, right on the head.
      I myself have declined ommenting on the various topics here because
      for one, I didn't think anything would get past the bickering that is
      happening between Jewells Andrew and Dex.
      No disrespect intended to you people. I have been emailing both
      Jewels and Andrew on here and, off the forum for a long time so you
      know I wouldn't intentionally say anything offensive to you .And
      Dex.. you use to post on GLP if I am not mistaken?
      Below is the first sentence from Michael's introduction to this forum

      "Prepare4contact is a discussion forum dedicated to how individuals,
      communities and humanity can best prepare for open interaction with
      extraterrestrial races, and to the study of exopolitics".

      I am sure the new memebers that have joined recently came here for
      precisely that reason.
      Considering the very close possibility of contact this month on a
      huge scale (whether you believe in it or not) things should be
      buzzing on here as to how we will be actively helping those around us
      comprehend this type of event .
      There WILL be those who are not open minded enough to accept this!
      Remember millions out in the world will be very frightened if a huge
      craft appears over their heads and decides to stay for more than a
      few minutes.
      What are your plans to help your terrified family , friends and local
      community ,who have always dismissed the UFO phenomena as Crazy?

      Avon

      --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "Lynett Durgin"
      <nettydurgin@...> wrote:

      > Hello Dex, Jewels, Andrew and all:
      >
      > This discussion between you three, primarily, and of course others
      > as well re: your "difficult" lives, etc. has degenerated
      > into "messy" as the teens call it. Why?
      >
      > This was such a great discussion list when Salla started it back in
      > 2004. It seems as if because of the tendency for Jewels, Andrew
      and
      > Wydnerer to POUND people re: their views, very few people are
      > posting now because they don't want to put up with the pounding
      from
      > the regulars, such as yourselves.
      >
      > I have started to post articles about healing here, along with my
      > experiences with the extradimensional light beings, because it
      seems
      > as if there are social, sexual and spiritual issues that are not
      > getting addressed. True ET contact only happens after people have
      > come to terms with their "stuff."
      >
      > I realize this post is rather blunt, but given melt down that is
      > occurring all over the planet, it seems like we should all be
      > holding each other a little more accountable for "walking our talk"
      > now.
      >
      > Cheers,
      > Lynett Durgin

    • BeeJay
      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 1, 2008
        I have told some of my family about this event to take place.  My brother is like me on it due to the fact we have seen one from before.  Others, well, say they think their is something out there but not sure what.  Although, they agreed with the possibility.  Other family members i am not able to contact very easily.  I do need to though.  Just hope it gets here so i dont get put in a crazy home.

        by the way, i joined because i have no one to share ideas.  Thing is i dont really have any ideas.  Seems i can only find up and down information.  Which is probly due to the info being on both sides of the spectrum.  Not any good at telling them apart that well.  I do try though and work at understanding what does make sense to me.  I did pop in a conversation on here that maybe i shouldnt had.  Cant cry over spilt milk.  i said i wouldnt do it anymore and so far havnt.  Going to keep it up and relax a bit.  i do appologize for my part.

        As for the Oct. 14th deal.. I cannot wait and i hope for the better for everyone.  Maybe in time someday, i will be able to meet everyone here that gave a special part in this world.
        I talk to people everyday about it and probly come off as crazy.  It's not easy but i keep at it.  Sheeple try and bring me to them and the flock.  I know better and just agree with them and carry on.  THIS WILL HAPPEN AND I CANT WAIT!!

        peace love and hope..
        bj

        <nettydurgin@ ...> wrote:

        > Hello Dex, Jewels, Andrew and all:
        >
        > This discussion between you three, primarily, and of course others
        > as well re: your "difficult" lives, etc. has degenerated
        > into "messy" as the teens call it. Why?
        >
        > This was such a great discussion list when Salla started it back in
        > 2004. It seems as if because of the tendency for Jewels, Andrew
        and
        > Wydnerer to POUND people re: their views, very few people are
        > posting now because they don't want to put up with the pounding
        from
        > the regulars, such as yourselves.
        >
        > I have started to post articles about healing here, along with my
        > experiences with the extradimensional light beings, because it
        seems
        > as if there are social, sexual and spiritual issues that are not
        > getting addressed. True ET contact only happens after people have
        > come to terms with their "stuff."
        >
        > I realize this post is rather blunt, but given melt down that is
        > occurring all over the planet, it seems like we should all be
        > holding each other a little more accountable for "walking our talk"
        > now.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Lynett Durgin

      • Dex
        Message 3 of 19 , Oct 1, 2008
          Good point Avon.
          I discussed, maybe, once or twice at the GLP. Dan Burisch topic 6 years ago was a hot subject.
          Posted a few things. I lost my faith in the profane. People were embarrassing. I can't even read the content because of the lose swearing running amuck. It's just the way they talk but it grosses me out. A lot of news flies over there too.

          Dex

          <nettydurgin@...> wrote:

          > Hello Dex, Jewels, Andrew and all:
          >
          > This discussion between you three, primarily, and of course others
          > as well re: your "difficult" lives, etc. has degenerated
          > into "messy" as the teens call it. Why?
          >
          > This was such a great discussion list when Salla started it back in
          > 2004. It seems as if because of the tendency for Jewels, Andrew
          and
          > Wydnerer to POUND people re: their views, very few people are
          > posting now because they don't want to put up with the pounding
          from
          > the regulars, such as yourselves.
          >
          > I have started to post articles about healing here, along with my
          > experiences with the extradimensional light beings, because it
          seems
          > as if there are social, sexual and spiritual issues that are not
          > getting addressed. True ET contact only happens after people have
          > come to terms with their "stuff."
          >
          > I realize this post is rather blunt, but given melt down that is
          > occurring all over the planet, it seems like we should all be
          > holding each other a little more accountable for "walking our talk"
          > now.
          >
          > Cheers,
          > Lynett Durgin

        • Linda
          Message 4 of 19 , Oct 1, 2008
            Lynett, thank you for starting this thread! Some very important
            thoughts, values and concerns are being put forward here.

            I wholeheartedly agree with what Avon said, very level-headed.
            Preparing for Contact with extraterrestrials is exactly why I
            subscribed to this list. Was it explored here in the past? I fully
            expect to see personal experiences shared here, and differing
            opinions, but I certainly don't want to see anyone hurt for coming
            out of the experiencer/abductee/contactee closet!

            Avon, you asked an immensely important question about helping people
            who aren't going to deal too well if they have a sighting on Oct 14,
            or really at any time. I have a couple of thoughts about that. To
            prepare someone who is unfamiliar with this, I want to express to
            them that they should rely on their feelings and 'street smarts', the
            way they would with a new human neighbour, or anyone else they meet
            for the first time. I would want them to just get grounded and
            centred, keep a cool head and be observant and objective.

            I've discussed October 14, sightings and contact with family members
            and friends. They realize that the world is changing in this respect,
            sightings happen all the time, open contact will happen. What I
            always liked about Star Trek was that they explored the psychological
            and emotional aspects of contact.

            Linda
          • iren_cz@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 19 , Oct 1, 2008
              Hi Lynett .. you only must go to archives of p4c and look on unnumerably
              reports to the theme from Blazin.
              iren.

              2008/10/1 Linda <lmbrooks42@...>

              > Lynett, thank you for starting this thread! Some very important
              > thoughts, values and concerns are being put forward here.
              >
              > I wholeheartedly agree with what Avon said, very level-headed.
              > Preparing for Contact with extraterrestrials is exactly why I
              > subscribed to this list. Was it explored here in the past? I fully
              > expect to see personal experiences shared here, and differing
              > opinions, but I certainly don't want to see anyone hurt for coming
              > out of the experiencer/abductee/contactee closet!
              >
              > Avon, you asked an immensely important question about helping people
              > who aren't going to deal too well if they have a sighting on Oct 14,
              > or really at any time. I have a couple of thoughts about that. To
              > prepare someone who is unfamiliar with this, I want to express to
              > them that they should rely on their feelings and 'street smarts', the
              > way they would with a new human neighbour, or anyone else they meet
              > for the first time. I would want them to just get grounded and
              > centred, keep a cool head and be observant and objective.
              >
              > I've discussed October 14, sightings and contact with family members
              > and friends. They realize that the world is changing in this respect,
              > sightings happen all the time, open contact will happen. What I
              > always liked about Star Trek was that they explored the psychological
              > and emotional aspects of contact.
              >
              > Linda

            • avon4956
              Message 6 of 19 , Oct 1, 2008
                Hello BJ,
                It is one of the most difficult things trying to explain who ,what,
                why, and how The Ets make their presence felt in your life .Those of
                us who have seen a UFO or have regular contact with ETs very often
                lead a double life .And no two peoples contact is the same ,its
                custom made for each of us.
                The one life relating to ETs is sometimes in isolation because
                everyone you try to talk to jumps on the protective bandwagon with
                everyone else and calls you a looney .I have had some really hurtful
                things said to me by those closest to me and Ive shed my fair amount
                of tears over the years ,but I know what I know is real and so these
                days I shrugg it off.I see it coming from these people as a huge
                mountain of fear and fear boils down to four words
                False
                Evidence
                Appearing
                Real
                Other times you can be fortunate that your family can share it with
                you either way its what YOU resonate with ,within yourself .
                I tend to go with my heart on a lot of things these days if it feels
                good its ok .
                We are all special in some way and no one has the right to say
                otherwise.
                So BJ talk away
                Avon

                --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, BeeJay <greenbarry69@...>
                wrote:

                > I have told some of my family about this event to take place.  My
                brother is like me on it due to the fact we have seen one from
                before.  Others, well, say they think their is something out there
                but not sure what.  Although, they agreed with the possibility.
                Other family members i am not able to contact very easily.  I do need
                to though.  Just hope it gets here so i dont get put in a crazy home.

                > by the way, i joined because i have no one to share ideas.  Thing
                is i dont really have any ideas.  Seems i can only find up and down
                information.  Which is probly due to the info being on both sides of
                the spectrum.  Not any good at telling them apart that well.  I do
                try though and work at understanding what does make sense to me.  I
                did pop in a conversation on here that maybe i shouldnt had.  Cant
                cry over spilt milk.  i said i wouldnt do it anymore and so far
                havnt.  Going to keep it up and relax a bit.  i do appologize for my
                part.

                > As for the Oct. 14th deal.. I cannot wait and i hope for the better
                for everyone.  Maybe in time someday, i will be able to meet everyone
                here that gave a special part in this world.
                > I talk to people everyday about it and probly come off as crazy.
                It's not easy but i keep at it.  Sheeple try and bring me to them and
                the flock.  I know better and just agree with them and carry on.
                THIS WILL HAPPEN AND I CANT WAIT!!

                > peace love and hope..
                > bj

              • avon4956
                Message 7 of 19 , Oct 2, 2008
                  Hello Linda,

                  Thank you for your response,and wise words.
                  In relation to preparing those who may have no prior sightings of
                  UFOS or ETs I think your ideas are very good.
                  I have mentioned to my family and some friends that if they see
                  something in the sky at any time is try not to panic, it will be
                  unerving but make mental details of it and then write it down to
                  compare notes with others later on .
                  I think there have been a lot of references to UFOs ,although
                  sometimes more negative than positive in the media lately,and people
                  are less likely to be completely terrified although one can never
                  assume that of anyone.
                  Australian viewers have had some regular morning segments on an early
                  morning news program called "Sunrise" I think thats its name (I dont
                  watch TV that early if at all)and the responses to their questions on
                  UFOs were amazing apparently.
                  I think being able to answer questions from anyone which you can
                  answer within youre own limits of understanding ,is also a way of
                  reasuring people.Starting a repitoire of who they might be or why
                  they are here may just add more fuel to the fear.So I would keep it
                  simple and truthful.
                  It was just suggested to me whilst dicussing this possible up coming
                  event,that getting people to just absorb the moment and awareness of
                  exactly what is taking place is also another approach,a reality check
                  I suppose.
                  On the subject of a CE4 then if it gets to that stage being
                  respectful and neighbourly should go down well.We all like to feel
                  respected and I think ETs are no different .There are many different
                  beings out there but mutual respect always goes a long way.

                  Avon
                  --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "Linda" <lmbrooks42@...>
                  wrote:

                  > Lynett, thank you for starting this thread! Some very important
                  > thoughts, values and concerns are being put forward here.
                  >
                  > I wholeheartedly agree with what Avon said, very level-headed.
                  > Preparing for Contact with extraterrestrials is exactly why I
                  > subscribed to this list. Was it explored here in the past? I fully
                  > expect to see personal experiences shared here, and differing
                  > opinions, but I certainly don't want to see anyone hurt for coming
                  > out of the experiencer/abductee/contactee closet!
                  >
                  > Avon, you asked an immensely important question about helping
                  people
                  > who aren't going to deal too well if they have a sighting on Oct
                  14,
                  > or really at any time. I have a couple of thoughts about that. To
                  > prepare someone who is unfamiliar with this, I want to express to
                  > them that they should rely on their feelings and 'street smarts',
                  the
                  > way they would with a new human neighbour, or anyone else they meet
                  > for the first time. I would want them to just get grounded and
                  > centred, keep a cool head and be observant and objective.
                  >
                  > I've discussed October 14, sightings and contact with family
                  members
                  > and friends. They realize that the world is changing in this
                  respect,
                  > sightings happen all the time, open contact will happen. What I
                  > always liked about Star Trek was that they explored the
                  psychological
                  > and emotional aspects of contact.
                  >
                  > Linda

                • BeeJay
                  Message 8 of 19 , Oct 2, 2008
                    i mentioned to a friend about oct 14th and hse was yeah ok.. believe it when i see it.. i figured that would hapen though.. at least i tried again

                    peace
                    bj

                    wrote:

                    > Lynett, thank you for starting this thread! Some very important
                    > thoughts, values and concerns are being put forward here.
                    >
                    > I wholeheartedly agree with what Avon said, very level-headed.
                    > Preparing for Contact with extraterrestrials is exactly why I
                    > subscribed to this list. Was it explored here in the past? I fully
                    > expect to see personal experiences shared here, and differing
                    > opinions, but I certainly don't want to see anyone hurt for coming
                    > out of the experiencer/ abductee/ contactee closet!
                    >
                    > Avon, you asked an immensely important question about helping
                    people
                    > who aren't going to deal too well if they have a sighting on Oct
                    14,
                    > or really at any time. I have a couple of thoughts about that. To
                    > prepare someone who is unfamiliar with this, I want to express to
                    > them that they should rely on their feelings and 'street smarts',
                    the
                    > way they would with a new human neighbour, or anyone else they meet
                    > for the first time. I would want them to just get grounded and
                    > centred, keep a cool head and be observant and objective.
                    >
                    > I've discussed October 14, sightings and contact with family
                    members
                    > and friends. They realize that the world is changing in this
                    respect,
                    > sightings happen all the time, open contact will happen. What I
                    > always liked about Star Trek was that they explored the
                    psychological
                    > and emotional aspects of contact.
                    >
                    > Linda

                  • avon4956
                    Message 9 of 19 , Oct 2, 2008
                      Small steps BJ .
                      thats all you can ofer to people who have blinkers on.I spoke with
                      someone once regarding the fact that we had been in each others
                      company when experiencing contact not once but on several
                      occassions.They scoffed at it but in the same sentance said they
                      believed in multi dimensions!Well you get shown that too when your
                      learning about slots in time.
                      Yeah seeing is believeing ,faith is stronger.

                      wrote:

> [...]
                      > > who aren't going to deal too well if they have a sighting on Oct
                      > 14,
                      > > or really at any time. I have a couple of thoughts about that. To
                      > > prepare someone who is unfamiliar with this, I want to express to
                      > > them that they should rely on their feelings and 'street smarts',
                      > the
                      > > way they would with a new human neighbour, or anyone else they
                      meet
                      > > for the first time. I would want them to just get grounded and
                      > > centred, keep a cool head and be observant and objective.
                      > >
                      > > I've discussed October 14, sightings and contact with family
                      > members
                      > > and friends. They realize that the world is changing in this
                      > respect,
                      > > sightings happen all the time, open contact will happen. What I
                      > > always liked about Star Trek was that they explored the

                    • Ben
                      Message 10 of 19 , Oct 2, 2008
                        Your friend isn't alone. I don't believe anything unusual will happen
                        on October 14th, either.

                        I'm much too concerned with putting food on your plates and fuel in
                        your tanks to worry about phony events meant to get your hopes up and
                        crush them when they don't happen.

                        If there are benevolent outsiders out there with genuine good
                        intentions for the human race without wanting to breed with us or any
                        of that nonsense, then they can come tell me for themselves. I don't
                        see it happening. (but I'm willing to be proved wrong) I think they
                        all have an agenda aside from "serving the Light", and I don't think
                        it works out too well for us if we play along. Better for us to fix
                        our own problems first and then worry about them.

                        I won't be posting much here for awhile because this place is giving
                        me a headache. You're all too busy having slapping contests with each
                        other when you all claim to "serve the Light". If you want to keep up
                        with the algae project, go here:

                        http://algaeproject.blogspot.com

                        Message 11 of 19 , Oct 2, 2008
                          BJ..
                          I'm like that too.

                          To many false flags have been raised before.
                          However, I'm not a doubter because I know it's possible.
                          If something does occur, it may not be as spectacular as we'd like it to be.
                          Someday though, you'll all know beyond a reasonable doubt.

                          Dex

                          wrote:

                          > Lynett, thank you for starting this thread! Some very important
                          > thoughts, values and concerns are being put forward here.
                          >
                          > I wholeheartedly agree with what Avon said, very level-headed.
                          > Preparing for Contact with extraterrestrials is exactly why I
                          > subscribed to this list. Was it explored here in the past? I fully
                          > expect to see personal experiences shared here, and differing
                          > opinions, but I certainly don't want to see anyone hurt for coming
                          > out of the experiencer/ abductee/ contactee closet!
                          >
                          > Avon, you asked an immensely important question about helping
                          people
                          > who aren't going to deal too well if they have a sighting on Oct
                          14,
                          > or really at any time. I have a couple of thoughts about that. To
                          > prepare someone who is unfamiliar with this, I want to express to
                          > them that they should rely on their feelings and 'street smarts',
                          the
                          > way they would with a new human neighbour, or anyone else they meet
                          > for the first time. I would want them to just get grounded and
                          > centred, keep a cool head and be observant and objective.
                          >
                          > I've discussed October 14, sightings and contact with family
                          members
                          > and friends. They realize that the world is changing in this
                          respect,
                          > sightings happen all the time, open contact will happen. What I
                          > always liked about Star Trek was that they explored the
                          psychological
                          > and emotional aspects of contact.
                          >
                          > Linda

                        • avon4956
                          Message 12 of 19 , Oct 2, 2008
                            Pity your going ,but to be honest the only posts I can recall from
                            you have been to push your project regarding Algae farming which I
                            see is already well known on the www.
                            I was hoping you came here to share your own experiences but you may
                            have done, I just havent noticed that happening.
                            I hope you get someone to take your ideas and make good of them we
                            shall probably need an alternative energy/food source soon.
                            All the best
                            Avon

                            --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "Ben" <algaefarmer71@...>
                            wrote:

                            > Your friend isn't alone. I don't believe anything unusual will
                            happen
                            > on October 14th, either.
                            >
                            > I'm much too concerned with putting food on your plates and fuel in
                            > your tanks to worry about phony events meant to get your hopes up
                            and
                            > crush them when they don't happen.
                            >
                            > If there are benevolent outsiders out there with genuine good
                            > intentions for the human race without wanting to breed with us or
                            any
                            > of that nonsense, then they can come tell me for themselves. I don't
                            > see it happening. (but I'm willing to be proved wrong) I think they
                            > all have an agenda aside from "serving the Light", and I don't think
                            > it works out too well for us if we play along. Better for us to fix
                            > our own problems first and then worry about them.
                            >
                            > I won't be posting much here for awhile because this place is giving
                            > me a headache. You're all too busy having slapping contests with
                            each
                            > other when you all claim to "serve the Light". If you want to keep
                            up
                            > with the algae project, go here:
                            >
                            > http://algaeproject.blogspot.com
                            >
                            > --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, BeeJay <greenbarry69@>
                            wrote:

                            > > i mentioned to a friend about oct 14th and hse was yeah ok..
                            believe
                            > it when i see it.. i figured that would hapen though.. at least i
                            > tried again

                          • Ben
                            Message 13 of 19 , Oct 2, 2008
                              I'm not leaving completely. I still read occasionally. I just don't
                              see any point to posting here with all the strife. I'm joining the
                              lurkers.

                              I have no up close and personal experience as most here claim to. I
                              came here hoping to learn about such things, but all I see right now
                              is bickering. If this is the sort of discord that contact brings,
                              maybe I'm better off without it.

                              The only Light I see around here is a spotlight.. and many seem to
                              want it. I already have enough on my plate with trying to start a
                              charitable organization without any funds or influential contacts.
                              Don't need more bad vibes.

                              In some ways this place has made me hope for first contact less, not
                              more. Perhaps I'll stick to watching Doctor Who instead.

                              --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "avon4956" <avon4956@...> wrote:

                              > Pity your going ,but to be honest the only posts I can recall from
                              > you have been to push your project regarding Algae farming which I
                              > see is already well known on the www.
                              > I was hoping you came here to share your own experiences but you may
                              > have done, I just havent noticed that happening.
                              > I hope you get someone to take your ideas and make good of them we
                              > shall probably need an alternative energy/food source soon.
                              > All the best
                            • elaine libunao
                              Message 14 of 19 , Oct 2, 2008
                                Hello Ben, I'm one of the lurkers on p4c. I myself have no claim to any contacts whatsoever except for a single sighting in my entire life. I learn a lot from articles posted but lately a lot of bickering has been going on, attention seekers as well. Your comment/reaction below was amusing but you nailed it. I feel exactly the same way...although I get tired deleting posts that are of negative value I will still continue lurking hoping to find informative posts as I usually do when Iren contributes a post. Great weekend. Elaine

                                I'm not leaving completely. I still read occasionally. I just don't
                                see any point to posting here with all the strife. I'm joining the
                                lurkers.

                                I have no up close and personal experience as most here claim to. I
                                came here hoping to learn about such things, but all I see right now
                                is bickering. If this is the sort of discord that contact brings,
                                maybe I'm better off without it.

                                The only Light I see around here is a spotlight.. and many seem to
                                want it. I already have enough on my plate with trying to start a
                                charitable organization without any funds or influential contacts.
                                Don't need more bad vibes.

                                In some ways this place has made me hope for first contact less, not
                                more. Perhaps I'll stick to watching Doctor Who instead.

                                --- In prepare4contact@ yahoogroups. com, "avon4956" <avon4956@.. .> wrote:

                                > Pity your going ,but to be honest the only posts I can recall from
                                > you have been to push your project regarding Algae farming which I
                                > see is already well known on the www.
                                > I was hoping you came here to share your own experiences but you may
                                > have done, I just havent noticed that happening.
                                > I hope you get someone to take your ideas and make good of them we
                                > shall probably need an alternative energy/food source soon.
                                > All the best

                                New Email names for you!
                                Hurry before someone else does!

                              • Ben
                                Message 15 of 19 , Oct 3, 2008
                                  I don't want to give the impression that I think anyone should miss me
                                  or lose out on something or whatever. I'm doing this because even
                                  after a moderator commented on it, the arguing still seems to be going on.

                                  The people here claim to be trying to reach people like me.. people
                                  who haven't yet had up-close-and-personal contact as most here claim
                                  to. Well when you start driving off the people you say you want to
                                  reach, what's wrong with this picture? At what point do individual
                                  egos start to hinder what you're all trying to do here?

                                  Of course, some will blame it on "disruptive influences" of "members
                                  of the cabal" or whatever.. but isn't that giving "them" more power
                                  over you?

                                  Lead by example. The only person you can take responsibility for is
                                  yourself.

                                  Note that I use "you" in the non-specific manner. I am not singling
                                  anyone out.. especially not elaine, whose post I quoted to make this
                                  reply.

                                  Hopefully this post will be used constructively for the advancement of
                                  the group rather than as an excuse for some to stroke bruised egos.
                                  I'm trying to help, not anger.

                                  --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, elaine libunao

                                  Message 16 of 19 , Oct 3, 2008
                                    To whom it may concern:

                                    IMO
                                    There will always crop up differences of opinion on forums. I feel I've seen it all.
                                    The extreme are rare and hopefully occur very infrequent.
                                    Things happen for purposes not readily understood, yet, necessary.

                                    I hope the lurkers find things to contribute. The messages and stories are important for our connecting the dots. Over time it becomes apparent, it's the language way of our mysterious Etheric and ET counterparts.
                                    Yes, there will be landing of delegations. This will be fulfilled.
                                    They won't stay long and they're not going to fix our problems for us.
                                    Most of the time they direct to me about these matters is what we're wanting won't occur until 'After'. Vague to say the least. I guess I'm supposed to know what that means by now. That is if I've been paying attention.

                                    Poisoning the 'Fountain' has been stopped.

                                    The insults, slandering and accusations wounds will require little time to heal.
                                    All that's needed is that we be sure we're a part of the healing process. Decency, civility mannerism and flat out discussion sincerity can sensibly deal with any differences of opinion.

                                    Going to war over these differences has been a most absurd experience for me. But, It seems I always walk away learning something invaluable.

                                    Remember nobody's perfect, demonstrating our love, 'patience' is really the best virtue consideration to practice. However, keeping this in mind still doesn't bring it about overnight.
                                    Whatever the variety our personality we're all deserving of love and opinion value.

                                    Even in the most subtle ways detected.

                                    Unbeknownst infiltration continues daily in it's disruptive mythology stratagem, generally, with the most important impacting truth disseminating forums.

                                    You guys talk about mind control all the time. We'll somebody may single these forums out and put it to a practice.

                                    I don't see us as taking full accountably for this blame.

                                    Anyway, roll with the punches. If you want to reacquire those powers you've had prior to your birth here...eliminate the cutting tongue.
                                    There are reasons why we're telepathic limited, why we're not telekinetic and limited clairvoyant.
                                    People complain about being psychically attack. I have no animosity, resentment, in my heart for anyone, because (1) That is the way I am and (2) as the power of my mind increases that's one way making sure no harmful thinking comes from me.

                                    The Son of man judges these things in us.

                                    Dex

                                    Message 17 of 19 , Oct 3, 2008
                                      Elaine, i am in the same boat as you. i've seen one UFO or IFO (identified flying object).. wahtever you want to call it. have nothing else to go on but my own experience. seeing that this oct. 14th 2008 spaceship to hover over alamaba just excites me to no end. Talking to people is the hardest part in this world. always the same thing. more than likely the person has never seen one. Then, there it goes. doubt feels the air with thier comments.

                                      it was an accident that i ran into any of this. i mean, anything about all the ufo sightings and channelers. so, ya also know, i get the bad with it too. my heart reaches out to my family and friends. also, my heart reaches out to the world. i care what happens. i have hope that things will turn out allright.

                                      realizing the many years i have been here. how we all have been slight of handed. manipulated to think in certain ways and doing things. controlled... i know we need help because of the many people here on earth. its not just us who seek truth but us all. this oct. 14th will be the greatest thign ever to me. people who doubt will doubt no more. then us few just turned into the many. it will have a universal effect to tremendous.. change will be made! which is the good thing as i know.

                                      then we flip the coin.. dang coin eh? its how i feel and sorry bout that.. we can have good without the bad. its only at this point the bad is out there. so, now we have think tanks and all the other organizations working at plan B. to me there are 2 things that can make or break them even more. the miltary or the military. make sense? not at all.. lol..

                                      not only do they get power from the misinformed poeple but power in military and police (which are no-a-days ex-military). they still have many weapons to destroy everything. so, how do we fight something like that? i dont own any weapons but maby a pocket knife to open packages and kitchen knives to cook with.. the saying goes.. gonna bring a pocket knife to a gun fight? dont think i will..

                                      since they have the technology to gain control after the awakening. what then? i seriously dont understand many things. i do feel that if there was a huge awakening things will change for the better. people have been treated like the sludge on the bottom of boots for way too long. i do believe it is time and i feel very positive for otc. 14th to cause a great change for the better.

                                      please evryone.. we are here talking and grouping to make this change. i commented to andrew at a weak point in all this confussion.. i do appologize for my immaturity. even though i have great hope.. i feel hopeless at times... thanks for sticking up for jewels and i respect that. think about us that feel less unfortunate when posting. we read your words but dont hear how you are saying them. its a shock to the system persay. i hope you understand and with all due respect.. i'm a little slow in the understanding and i do read every post because i want to understand more.

                                      i know we can manifest a good loving world. with our thoughts we have created many things. we can create a life worth living with just our thoughts. i've come to learn many new things in two months than i have learned in my entire life.. almost 40.. hope in the time remaining that more people that wake up will help change will help chang ethis world for the better. it was good or better at one time before.. it can be again!!

                                      peace, love and light
                                      bj

                                      Hello Ben, I'm one of the lurkers on p4c. I myself have no claim to any contacts whatsoever except for a single sighting in my entire life. I learn a lot from articles posted but lately a lot of bickering has been going on, attention seekers as well. Your comment/reaction below was amusing but you nailed it. I feel exactly the same way...although I get tired deleting posts that are of negative value I will still continue lurking hoping to find informative posts as I usually do when Iren contributes a post. Great weekend.. Elaine

                                      Recent Activity

                                       12
                                      New MembersVisit Your Group

                                      Give Back
                                      Yahoo! for Good
                                      Get inspired
                                      by a good cause.

                                      Y! Toolbar
                                      Get it Free!
                                      easy 1-click access
                                      to your groups.

                                      Yahoo! Groups
                                      Start a group
                                      in 3 easy steps.
                                      Connect with others.
                                      ..

                                    • quaixemen
                                      Message 18 of 19 , Oct 3, 2008
                                        <elaine_libunao3@...> wrote:

                                        > Hello Ben, I'm one of the lurkers on p4c. I myself have no claim
                                        to any contacts whatsoever except for a single sighting in my entire
                                        life. I learn a lot from articles posted but lately a lot of
                                        bickering has been going on,

                                        attention seekers as well.

                                        WHO IS IT THAT YOU THINK IS HERE SEEKING ATTENTION?

                                        WHO HERE DO YOU SEE AS SOMEONE WANTING THE SPOTLIGHT? I DON'T
                                        UNDERSTAND WHY YOU SAY PEOPLE ARE HERE SEEKING THE SPOTLIGHT OR ARE
                                        JUST ATTENTION SEEKERS. ARE YOU REFERRING TO PEOPLE WHO TELL THEIR
                                        EXPERIENCES? IN MY EXPERIENCE, I OFTEN TRY TO TALK TO PEOPLE WHO I
                                        CHOOSE TO TALK TO. BUT THERE ARE ALWAYS PEOPLE LURKING AND
                                        EAVESDROPPING WHO BELIEVE THEY ARE BEING TALKED TO AND BELIEVE THE
                                        PEOPLE THEY ARE LISTENING TO ARE TALKING TO THEM WHEN THEY ARE NOT.
                                        AND WHO BELIEVE ALSO THAT THE PEOPLE WHO AREN'T EVEN TALKING TO THEM
                                        WANT ATTENTION AND THEY BELIEVE THAT I WANT THEIR ATTENTION WHEN IN
                                        FACT IT IS JUST THE OTHER WAY AROUND. THEY ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE
                                        USUALLY JEALOUS THAT NO ONE IS TALKING TO THEM AND THEY ARE THE ONES
                                        WHO WANT ATTENTION. IT IS CALLED PROJECTION. MOST OF THE PEOPLE
                                        HERE AT P4C SEEM TO BE HUMBLE TO ME. I DON'T AGREE WITH MANY OF THEM
                                        BUT I DON'T THINK THEY ARE HERE JUST TO TOOT THEIR OWN HORNS. THEY
                                        ARE HERE TO TALK ABOUT THEIR EXPERIENCES WITH OTHERS WHO THEY CAN
                                        RELATE TO.