Re: anyone find it strange - alarm bells ringing ?

  • andrew hennessey
    Message 1 of 25 , Sep 1, 2008
      hi,

      yes algaefarmer I hope that your ideas are universally adopted on
      earth and are put to good use.

      andrew

      -- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, Don Hirth <don.hirth@...> wrote:

      > algaefarmer71,
      >
      > 'Sounds great!
      >
      > Best of luck and may you be blessed in your efforts.
      > (Service to OTHERS)
      >
      > D. Hirth

    • Bob OHearn
      Message 2 of 25 , Sep 1, 2008
        --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com,
        "andrew hennessey" <scottishatlantis@...> wrote:

        >Let me predict what will happen on the 14th of october ...
        there will be an announcement on the 15th of october that our
        starbrothers were so distressed by human negative attitudes and
        thinking that they feel they need to give us all more time to sort out
        our problems. So they called it off until WE can get ourselves
        together and are more worthy of them.

        Again, this is likely an accurate prediction on your part, based on
        the historical evidence of similar non-events, such as the endless
        predictions about the end of the world, etc. (not that I wouldn't like
        to see a big starship gliding around in the skies, beaming love vibes
        and generally out-shining the daily news of orchestrated wars,
        political shenanigans, and celebrity weight-loss schemes). Same with
        the 2012 hullabaloo, the ascension daydreams, and the rubber suit big
        foots, btw. People are funny, and the last thing they are willing to
        do, it seems, is to confront their own lives, right where they are,
        and examine why they are so unhappy, bored, and constantly seeking
        escape through some kind of distracting entertainment. They'd rather
        blame their distress and malaise on some supernatural or cosmic
        external cause, or on the evil PTB, than simply look at their own
        minds. Of course, this is not to ignore the fact that there are some
        nasty things going down on this planet, and I for one am fairly
        convinced that there has been a long-running collusion on the part of
        selfish vested interests to keep the populace in the dark regarding ET
        contact, etc. However, our happiness and spiritual advancement or lack
        thereof is ultimately our own responsibility, and the arrival or
        non-arrival of star people has little to do with that fact (imho).

        Peace
      • sipis2946
        Message 3 of 25 , Sep 2, 2008
          For my part, I would wish that this will happen - but will not hold my
          breath, as in the past there have been too many disappointments.

          October is very much hyped as a month when 'something' will happen, and
          although much of that info relates to events such as we would wish do
          not happen (war, disease, etc) it could be that many of these
          predictions are being propagated by those who see the potential for
          positive change - but because it would mean their losing their positions
          of power / influence / control over the mass of humanity so they are
          working to instill a dread of that month and its potential.

          Simon
        • andrew hennessey
          Message 4 of 25 , Sep 2, 2008
            yes but to keep this thread back on topic ... is there an answer as to
            WHY there is no channelled cures or technology after 50 years of
            enlightened contact .. and why do we not think this is dubious ??
            why is that acceptable ??? WHY ?

            certainly the nonsense alleged to happen on the 14th of octiber is
            similar to the blackwater sniper garbage surrounding fema stories of
            hurricane gustav - more fear alarm and trepidation to stoke the firtes
            of confusion ... which helps us easily forget and allow our minds to
            be blacked out to the idea that whatever is contacvting humanity via
            channelling isn't as friendly as its making itself out to be whether
            its signing itself off as love and light and blessings or not .

          • frankferg@aol.com
            Message 5 of 25 , Sep 2, 2008
              Hi algaefarmer71 and Andrew,

              Agree with what you say here.
              "> One last thing before I end this Russian novel: I wouldn't exactly put
              > my soul in anyone else's hands but my own. Outsiders can advise me if
              > they are benevolent in intent, but I make my own decisions."

              Isn't this taking matters into our own hands the same consideration with respect to channeling.?What if 80% of the information that is channeled is scientifically?correct.? You still face the problem of which info is correct and which is?false.??Knower's seeking the Ultimate Reality?determine here what is truth and,?what is deception.? .We have to be free to exercise this discernment productively.? Even assuming that you have been wholeheartedly knowing and are free to discern correctly why get the information via channeling when you can get the knowledge directly from the God above gods.??

              Then as always it comes down to what are we going to do.? As Andrew would put it : " How can we best help one another."???

              When cooperating with God you are automatically in?God's will.? Though you can always try?for the center of God's will.?

              God uses people.? We need to be in God and have God in us.? This is the way that God draws together those that God uses.

              "they" do have the capability of?implanting thoughts into our heads that would seem like our own
              ?thoughts but?are theirs.

              You ask

              "Who's to say that benevolent aliens don't do this also."?

              Do these benevolent aliens or ET's?of God?implant thoughts into our heads without our informed consent.?

              Will "they", ?PTB , or shadow government?that are now using?HAARP or the Russian equivalent? use "HAARP?to?facilitate some fairly spectacular positive changes in the entire?human race" or will they use HAARP?to control our minds and strip our souls.

              Thankfully the PTB?can't do this controlling and stripping?without our informed consent.?

              In Peace,
              Frank

              ?

              yes but to keep this thread back on topic ... is there an answer as to
              WHY there is no channelled cures or technology after 50 years of
              enlightened contact .. and why do we not think this is dubious ??
              why is that acceptable ??? WHY ?

              certainly the nonsense alleged to happen on the 14th of octiber is
              similar to the blackwater sniper garbage surrounding fema stories of
              hurricane gustav - more fear alarm and trepidation to stoke the firtes
              of confusion ... which helps us easily forget and allow our minds to
              be blacked out to the idea that whatever is contacvting humanity via
              channelling isn't as friendly as its making itself out to be whether
              its signing itself off as love and light and blessings or not .

              --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "sipis2946" <simon@...> wrote:

              > For my part, I would wish that this will happen - but will not hold my
              > breath, as in the past there have been too many disappointments.
              >
              > October is very much hyped as a month when 'something' will happen, and
              > although much of that info relates to events such as we would wish do
              > not happen (war, disease, etc) it could be that many of these
              > predictions are being propagated by those who see the potential for
              > positive change - but because it would mean their losing their positions
              > of power / influence / control over the mass of humanity so they are
              > working to instill a dread of that month and its potential.
              >
              > Simon

            • Lynett Durgin
              Message 6 of 25 , Sep 2, 2008
                Hi Andrew:

                There are so many channeled cures that I couldn't list them here.  You must be traveling in the wrong circles if you haven't witnessed healings all over the place in the last 50 years.  As I have said many times, at the end of age, at the end of a major cycle that is approaching the main relationship will be between each human and their individual connection to source.  The people who post here are only a very small sample of people who have experienced "enlightenment" in the past few decades, and most of these people do not belong to Yahoo Groups.

                A social worker I was talking to the other day told me about his big "God" experience, and how he was suddenly no longer HIV-positive afterwards, and no longer an alcoholic.  So if you're really looking for accounts of healing experiences, they are all over the map.

                As far as new technologies from channeled information, there was a CEO of a start-up here in Silicon Valley who went public about 10 years ago that the information his company was using to develop their products came from extraterrestrials.

                As far as "channeling" goes, if you really think about, every word that comes out of your mouth is "channeled" in some respects.  All your thoughts, your soul, your essence comes from a "higher" place; our physical forms are simply that:  the form that houses a spark of our eternal selves.

                cheers,
                Lynett Durgin

> [...]

                channelling isn't as friendly as its making itself out to be whether
                its signing itself off as love and light and blessings or not .

                --- In prepare4contact@ yahoogroups. com, "sipis2946" <simon@...> wrote:

                > For my part, I would wish that this will happen - but will not hold my
                > breath, as in the past there have been too many disappointments.
                >
                > October is very much hyped as a month when 'something' will happen, and
                > although much of that info relates to events such as we would wish do
                > not happen (war, disease, etc) it could be that many of these
                > predictions are being propagated by those who see the potential for
                > positive change - but because it would mean their losing their positions
                > of power / influence / control over the mass of humanity so they are
                > working to instill a dread of that month and its potential.

              • andrew hennessey
                Message 7 of 25 , Sep 2, 2008
                  hi Lynett,

                  yes you speak truly ... I have had some acts of major healing done to
                  myself too - I guess i was trying to find out why there wasn't an
                  active movement in the public domain that had got past the media blockade.
                  There has to be several - but they will have been well suppressed.
                  I can understand that.
                  I think when you say its down to our own individual connections with
                  the source is where you are true to the whole thing - we are all part
                  of bigger spiritual circles.
                  But there are a few billion people not on the internet in places like
                  africa and asia that never got to those workshops - and those are the
                  people in urgent need of major indistrial and medical innovations.
                  there are plenty of coffee and cake eaters like myself doing the
                  rounds - but issues of africa and asia have always been with us -
                  unattended.
                  there might be thousands of relatively well off people in the west who
                  have cures for this and that - but we don't have any assistance for
                  millions and millions of people whether from et or with the help of et
                  against the anti-human will of reptilian industries.

                  andrew

                  -- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, Lynett Durgin <nettydurgin@...>

                  Message 8 of 25 , Sep 4, 2008
                    agreed no proof, but are not transistors and LED's two technologies
                    which came as a result of some sort of contact - albeit from craft which
                    had crashed for one reason or another??

                    Not working in the medical industry I cannot say if any of the
                    technologies used in healthcare came as a result of some sort of
                    'contact'.

                    re: the lack of channelled info, I remember reading about this sort of
                    question many many years ago (waaay before the days of the Internet).

                    From what I remember the answer is that things come when the time is
                    right (especially technological information), plus that especially for
                    many medical conditions the solutions are here already, if only we would
                    'look for them' we would find them - and 'if only' we would use what we
                    already know.

                    An example of this could be Graviola, which is a South American
                    rainforest bush / tree and has been found to be a very effective herbal
                    medicine for many types of cancer. Apparently at least one 'well known'
                    drug company tested it and found just how beneficial it can be, but was
                    unable to synthesise a chemical equivalent which they could patent.
                    Because its a natural plant it cannot be patented, so in the end they
                    have sat on their findings and continue to push chemotherapy (etc) as a
                    solution, which they can sell at a high price and earn their
                    shareholders a good dividend.

                    No doubt there will be other 'Graviolas' out there too.

                    Yes it would be nice for us to be told all the answers, but maybe we as
                    a species need to become wiser in how we organise our societies so that
                    human health becomes more important than shareholder dividends.

                    Maybe info is being withheld because it is known (from past experience?)
                    that we would misuse it - ie: use it to harm others. eg: electricity is
                    a wonderful thing when used to power an incubator - but not so
                    beneficial when electrodes attached to various parts of the human body
                    are powered up.

                    Look how Tesla was stifled, so that we only use the technologies he
                    brought to us from the other side which can earn money. Otherwise we
                    would already be using free and pollution-free energy sources. btw, it
                    could be said that Tesla represents another way in which info is given
                    to us from elsewhere - rather than through chanelling via a person in a
                    trance (etc) it comes through an incarnation where the person is given
                    the info during his sleep or via other means.

                    Gene Roddenberry did this when he created 'Star Trek' too.

                    Regards,

                    Simon

                    <scottishatlantis@...> wrote:

                    > yes but to keep this thread back on topic ... is there an answer as to
                    > WHY there is no channelled cures or technology after 50 years of
                    > enlightened contact .. and why do we not think this is dubious ??
                    > why is that acceptable ??? WHY ?
                    >
                    > certainly the nonsense alleged to happen on the 14th of octiber is
                    > similar to the blackwater sniper garbage surrounding fema stories of
                    > hurricane gustav - more fear alarm and trepidation to stoke the firtes
                    > of confusion ... which helps us easily forget and allow our minds to
                    > be blacked out to the idea that whatever is contacvting humanity via
                    > channelling isn't as friendly as its making itself out to be whether
                    > its signing itself off as love and light and blessings or not .
                    >

                    > --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "sipis2946" simon@ wrote:
                    > >
                    > > For my part, I would wish that this will happen - but will not hold
                    my
                    > > breath, as in the past there have been too many disappointments.
                    > >
                    > > October is very much hyped as a month when 'something' will happen,
                    and
                    > > although much of that info relates to events such as we would wish
                    do
                    > > not happen (war, disease, etc) it could be that many of these
                    > > predictions are being propagated by those who see the potential for
                    > > positive change - but because it would mean their losing their
                    positions
                    > > of power / influence / control over the mass of humanity so they are
                    > > working to instill a dread of that month and its potential.
                    > >
                    > > Simon

                  • sipis2946
                    Message 9 of 25 , Sep 4, 2008
                      sorry, perhaps off-topic - but what right do we have to expect
                      off-planet advice to help us when we don't use our own wisdom to help
                      ourselves?

                      For instance, MRSA is a serious condition which kills many people - yet
                      according to this page a herbal remedy is available - and I bet that if
                      made in large quantities this would be a LOT cheaper than some drugs.

                      http://www.thieves-secret.com/mrsa.htm
                      <http://www.thieves-secret.com/mrsa.htm>

                      As the page says, this stuff has been tested and found very successful.

                      Please, this is not aimed at anyone here / not at all personal, but
                      maybe there is too much 'waiting' for outside help - whether via saucer
                      shaped craft landing with 'people' coming to 'save' us from our folly or
                      from channelled info.

                      This waiting / putting our trust in outside sources / refusing to take
                      responsibility for ourselves (etc), is inducing in us (as a species) a
                      state of complacency which is actually holding us back.

                      Then again, maybe there are those who WANT us to remain in this
                      complacent condition putting all our trust in our leaders and 'TPTB'.

                      Simon

                      ps colloidal silver and silver thread in clothing are also of benefit.
                      No doubt there are other solutions too - and these will also come with
                      the added benefit of being ecologically safe, unlike the strong
                      chemicals we use nowadays.

                    • Jewels Ascend
                      Message 10 of 25 , Sep 6, 2008
                        Not only would it be cheaper but could save the persons life because once MRSA colonizes, its there for life and eventually it will kill you.. All it takes is one bad infection and it takes over and finishes it off.. Its rampant in health spa's and at the gym.. Not in hospitals any longer, its out and the public is not educated on how it can be passses so easily from one to another.. Very scary condition..

                        One things that works against it, and I've not read this link yet that was sent in, but one thing that works against it is Grapefruit Seed Extract, about 12 to 14 drops in liquid of any kind.. Also in combination with Colodial silver and Olive Leaf Extract... The Graepfruit seed is one of the most powerful natural antibiotics known and is overlooked continually.

                        take care, Jewels

                        To: prepare4contact@yahoogroups.comFrom: simon@...: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 11:11:54 +0000Subject: [prepare4contact] Re: anyone find it strange - alarm bells ringing ?

                        sorry, perhaps off-topic - but what right do we have to expectoff-planet advice to help us when we don't use our own wisdom to helpourselves?For instance, MRSA is a serious condition which kills many people - yetaccording to this page a herbal remedy is available - and I bet that ifmade in large quantities this would be a LOT cheaper than some drugs.http://www.thieves-secret.com/mrsa.htm<http://www.thieves-secret.com/mrsa.htm>As the page says, this stuff has been tested and found very successful.------------------------------------------------Please, this is not aimed at anyone here / not at all personal, butmaybe there is too much 'waiting' for outside help - whether via saucershaped craft landing with 'people' coming to 'save' us from our folly orfrom channelled info.This waiting / putting our trust in outside sources / refusing to takeresponsibility for ourselves (etc), is inducing in us (as a species) astate of complacency which is actually holding us back.Then again, maybe there are those who WANT us to remain in thiscomplacent condition putting all our trust in our leaders and 'TPTB'.Simonps colloidal silver and silver thread in clothing are also of benefit.No doubt there are other solutions too - and these will also come withthe added benefit of being ecologically safe, unlike the strongchemicals we use nowadays.--- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "sipis2946" <simon@...> wrote:>> agreed no proof, but are not transistors and LED's two technologies> which came as a result of some sort of contact - albeit from craftwhich> had crashed for one reason or another??>> Not working in the medical industry I cannot say if any of the> technologies used in healthcare came as a result of some sort of> 'contact'.>> re: the lack of channelled info, I remember reading about this sort of> question many many years ago (waaay before the days of the Internet).>> From what I remember the answer is that things come when the time is> right (especially technological information), plus that especially for> many medical conditions the solutions are here already, if only wewould> 'look for them' we would find them - and 'if only' we would use whatwe> already know.>> An example of this could be Graviola, which is a South American> rainforest bush / tree and has been found to be a very effectiveherbal> medicine for many types of cancer. Apparently at least one 'wellknown'> drug company tested it and found just how beneficial it can be, butwas> unable to synthesise a chemical equivalent which they could patent.> Because its a natural plant it cannot be patented, so in the end they> have sat on their findings and continue to push chemotherapy (etc) asa> solution, which they can sell at a high price and earn their> shareholders a good dividend.>> No doubt there will be other 'Graviolas' out there too.>> Yes it would be nice for us to be told all the answers, but maybe weas> a species need to become wiser in how we organise our societies sothat> human health becomes more important than shareholder dividends.>> Maybe info is being withheld because it is known (from pastexperience?)> that we would misuse it - ie: use it to harm others. eg: electricityis> a wonderful thing when used to power an incubator - but not so> beneficial when electrodes attached to various parts of the human body> are powered up.>> Look how Tesla was stifled, so that we only use the technologies he> brought to us from the other side which can earn money. Otherwise we> would already be using free and pollution-free energy sources. btw, it> could be said that Tesla represents another way in which info is given> to us from elsewhere - rather than through chanelling via a person ina> trance (etc) it comes through an incarnation where the person is given> the info during his sleep or via other means.>> Gene Roddenberry did this when he created 'Star Trek' too.>> Regards,>> Simon>>> --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "andrew hennessey"> scottishatlantis@ wrote:> >> > yes but to keep this thread back on topic ... is there an answer asto> > WHY there is no channelled cures or technology after 50 years of> > enlightened contact .. and why do we not think this is dubious ??> > why is that acceptable ??? WHY ?> >> > certainly the nonsense alleged to happen on the 14th of octiber is> > similar to the blackwater sniper garbage surrounding fema stories of> > hurricane gustav - more fear alarm and trepidation to stoke thefirtes> > of confusion ... which helps us easily forget and allow our mindsto> > be blacked out to the idea that whatever is contacvting humanity via> > channelling isn't as friendly as its making itself out to be whether> > its signing itself off as love and light and blessings or not .> >> >> > --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "sipis2946" simon@ wrote:> > >> > > For my part, I would wish that this will happen - but will nothold> my> > > breath, as in the past there have been too many disappointments.> > >> > > October is very much hyped as a month when 'something' willhappen,> and> > > although much of that info relates to events such as we would wish> do> > > not happen (war, disease, etc) it could be that many of these> > > predictions are being propagated by those who see the potentialfor> > > positive change - but because it would mean their losing their> positions> > > of power / influence / control over the mass of humanity so theyare> > > working to instill a dread of that month and its potential.> > >> > > Simon> > >> >>[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

                      • sipis2946
                        Message 11 of 25 , Sep 6, 2008
                          Thanks Jewels, I had no idea that once infected a person remains
                          infected for the rest of their life.

                          You've just given me a very good reason for avoiding health (sic) spas
                          and gyms!

                          I know of colloidal silver and have heard of Olive Leaf Extract, but the
                          grapefruit seed extract is a new one on me.

                          I've made contact with someone who sells a Theives Blend spray which
                          should be available mail order here in Britain, and will be buying some
                          as soon as it is available. My thoughts are that with the expected
                          October UFO event TPTB might try to create some sort of flu (etc)
                          pandemic which they can blame on the UFO.

                          Plus with winter coming, it could be a handy tool in helping me maintain
                          the best possible health.

                          Simon

                          --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, Jewels Ascend
                          <Jewels2012Ascend@...> wrote:

                          > Not only would it be cheaper but could save the persons life because
                          once MRSA colonizes, its there for life and eventually it will kill
                          you.. All it takes is one bad infection and it takes over and finishes
                          it off.. Its rampant in health spa's and at the gym.. Not in hospitals
                          any longer, its out and the public is not educated on how it can be
                          passses so easily from one to another.. Very scary condition..

                          > One things that works against it, and I've not read this link yet that
                          was sent in, but one thing that works against it is Grapefruit Seed
                          Extract, about 12 to 14 drops in liquid of any kind.. Also in
                          combination with Colodial silver and Olive Leaf Extract... The
                          Graepfruit seed is one of the most powerful natural antibiotics known
                          and is overlooked continually.

                          > take care, Jewels
                          >

                          > To: prepare4contact@...: simon@...: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 11:11:54
                          +0000Subject: [prepare4contact] Re: anyone find it strange - alarm bells
                          ringing ?

                          Message 12 of 25 , Sep 6, 2008
                            well only if its been in your system long enough to colonize and only if its not caught within short time after contracting it.. Grapefruit Seed Extract is powerful stuff.. Very bitter to the taste. they use to use it to sterilize equipment in hospitals.. Even for folks with infections of the teeth and topical infections you mix in water to treat the infection.. You have to mix it because full strength is too strong and it has to be diluted. You can buy a large bottle for under 20.00 and it will last for a very very long time.. I wonder if it is my sister.. She is a Master Herbalist in London.. She makes this formula.. She use to know George Harrison, Boy George and many other celebities would come to her for Astrology Charts, Readings and also Herbal Formulas of various kinds.. Is her name Ananadini? Or Kathy. I'm sure there are others selling it there though.. Well Simon, sounds like something Big Brother could do because this way it takes the heat of the people of Earth off them and directs it on other world beings so that they themselves dont look like the bad guys in this.. Wouldnt surprise me... Your in tune spiritually.. I respect that much, because your a free thinker on this..

                            anyway, yes if the MRSA colonizes its bad news.. I have read articles saying that if it does, it eventually kills you.. Even if years down the road.. IF it has not colonized then you have a good chance to beat it.. The point is it has to be gone after asap.. Within a few days preferably.. But many dont know they have it and walk around for weeks. Often it ends up colonizing in the groin area.. They can test a person to see if colonizing has taken place.. But again it wont show for the first little while.. Bleach is the only sanitizer to use on it along with Grapefruit Seed Extract.. You can take the Extract Internally with water, but you can also put some drops in Gallon of water and use it for sanitizing...

                            take care Simon, Jewels

                            To: prepare4contact@yahoogroups.comFrom: simon@...: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 19:44:45 +0000Subject: [prepare4contact] Re: anyone find it strange - alarm bells ringing ?

                            Thanks Jewels, I had no idea that once infected a person remainsinfected for the rest of their life.You've just given me a very good reason for avoiding health (sic) spasand gyms!I know of colloidal silver and have heard of Olive Leaf Extract, but thegrapefruit seed extract is a new one on me.I've made contact with someone who sells a Theives Blend spray whichshould be available mail order here in Britain, and will be buying someas soon as it is available. My thoughts are that with the expectedOctober UFO event TPTB might try to create some sort of flu (etc)pandemic which they can blame on the UFO.Plus with winter coming, it could be a handy tool in helping me maintainthe best possible health.Simon--- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, Jewels Ascend<Jewels2012Ascend@...> wrote:>> Not only would it be cheaper but could save the persons life becauseonce MRSA colonizes, its there for life and eventually it will killyou.. All it takes is one bad infection and it takes over and finishesit off.. Its rampant in health spa's and at the gym.. Not in hospitalsany longer, its out and the public is not educated on how it can bepassses so easily from one to another.. Very scary condition..>> One things that works against it, and I've not read this link yet thatwas sent in, but one thing that works against it is Grapefruit SeedExtract, about 12 to 14 drops in liquid of any kind.. Also incombination with Colodial silver and Olive Leaf Extract... TheGraepfruit seed is one of the most powerful natural antibiotics knownand is overlooked continually.>> take care, Jewels>>>> To: prepare4contact@...: simon@...: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 11:11:54+0000Subject: [prepare4contact] Re: anyone find it strange - alarm bellsringing ?>>>>> sorry, perhaps off-topic - but what right do we have toexpectoff-planet advice to help us when we don't use our own wisdom tohelpourselves?For instance, MRSA is a serious condition which kills manypeople - yetaccording to this page a herbal remedy is available - and Ibet that ifmade in large quantities this would be a LOT cheaper thansomedrugs.http://www.thieves-secret.com/mrsa.htm<http://www.thieves-secret.c\om/mrsa.htm>As the page says, this stuff has been tested and found verysuccessful.------------------------------------------------Please, thisis not aimed at anyone here / not at all personal, butmaybe there is toomuch 'waiting' for outside help - whether via saucershaped craft landingwith 'people' coming to 'save' us from our folly orfrom channelledinfo.This waiting / putting our trust in outside sources / refusing totakeresponsibility for ourselves (etc), is inducing in us (as a species)astate of complacency which is actually holding us back.Then again,maybe there are those who WANT us to remain in thiscomplacent conditionputting all our trust in our leaders and 'TPTB'.Simonps colloidal silverand silver thread in clothing are also of benefit.No doubt there areother solutions too - and these will also come withthe added benefit ofbeing ecologically safe, unlike the strongchemicals we use nowadays.---In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "sipis2946" simon@ wrote:>> agreedno proof, but are not transistors and LED's two technologies> which cameas a result of some sort of contact - albeit from craftwhich> hadcrashed for one reason or another??>> Not working in the medicalindustry I cannot say if any of the> technologies used in healthcarecame as a result of some sort of> 'contact'.>> re: the lack ofchannelled info, I remember reading about this sort of> question manymany years ago (waaay before the days of the Internet).>> From what Iremember the answer is that things come when the time is> right(especially technological information), plus that especially for> manymedical conditions the solutions are here already, if only wewould>'look for them' we would find them - and 'if only' we would use whatwe>already know.>> An example of this could be Graviola, which is a SouthAmerican> rainforest bush / tree and has been found to be a veryeffectiveherbal> medicine for many types of cancer. Apparently at leastone 'wellknown'> drug company tested it and found just how beneficial itcan be, butwas> unable to synthesise a chemical equivalent which theycould patent.> Because its a natural plant it cannot be patented, so inthe end they> have sat on their findings and continue to pushchemotherapy (etc) asa> solution, which they can sell at a high priceand earn their> shareholders a good dividend.>> No doubt there will beother 'Graviolas' out there too.>> Yes it would be nice for us to betold all the answers, but maybe weas> a species need to become wiser inhow we organise our societies sothat> human health becomes moreimportant than shareholder dividends.>> Maybe info is being withheldbecause it is known (from pastexperience?)> that we would misuse it -ie: use it to harm others. eg: electricityis> a wonderful thing whenused to power an incubator - but not so> beneficial when electrodesattached to various parts of the human body> are powered up.>> Look howTesla was stifled, so that we only use the technologies he> brought tous from the other side which can earn money. Otherwise we> would alreadybe using free and pollution-free energy sources. btw, it> could be saidthat Tesla represents another way in which info is given> to us fromelsewhere - rather than through chanelling via a person ina> trance(etc) it comes through an incarnation where the person is given> theinfo during his sleep or via other means.>> Gene Roddenberry did thiswhen he created 'Star Trek' too.>> Regards,>> Simon>>> --- Inprepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "andrew hennessey"> scottishatlantis@wrote:> >> > yes but to keep this thread back on topic ... is there ananswer asto> > WHY there is no channelled cures or technology after 50years of> > enlightened contact .. and why do we not think this isdubious ??> > why is that acceptable ??? WHY ?> >> > certainly thenonsense alleged to happen on the 14th of octiber is> > similar to theblackwater sniper garbage surrounding fema stories of> > hurricanegustav - more fear alarm and trepidation to stoke thefirtes> > ofconfusion ... which helps us easily forget and allow our mindsto> > beblacked out to the idea that whatever is contacvting humanity via> >channelling isn't as friendly as its making itself out to be whether> >its signing itself off as love and light and blessings or not .> >> >> >--- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "sipis2946" simon@ wrote:> > >>> > For my part, I would wish that this will happen - but will nothold>my> > > breath, as in the past there have been too manydisappointments.> > >> > > October is very much hyped as a month when'something' willhappen,> and> > > although much of that info relates toevents such as we would wish> do> > > not happen (war, disease, etc) itcould be that many of these> > > predictions are being propagated bythose who see the potentialfor> > > positive change - but because itwould mean their losing their> positions> > > of power / influence /control over the mass of humanity so theyare> > > working to instill adread of that month and its potential.> > >> > > Simon> > >> >>[Non-textportions of this message have been removed]>>>>>> __________________________________________________________> See how Windows Mobile brings your life together�at home, work, oron the go.> http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/msnnkwxp1020093182mrt/direct/01/>> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]>