Regarding contact with Nordics.

  • David
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23, 2004
      Dear Dr salla,

      There was an account that I had heard several years ago, about a contact experience with
      'Nordic' type beings that may be of interest. As this forum is one of the few areas on the
      internet that is sympathetic to these types of experiences, I will attempt to convey the
      story in as much detail as possible. I first heard this account second hand from someone I
      met in Wiltshire one summer. I had told this person my experience which I posted on this
      forum recently. He said that it was a shame that I hadn't been here the previous weekend,
      as he had heard a similar story or at least one that is related.

      At a late night skywatch near Alton Barnes, Wiltshire in the heart of crop-circle country, a
      small group of people were sitting around a camp fire, swapping stories on U.F.O.'s. Then
      it came to one particular man, and he appeared reluctant to talk. A girl that was there
      persuaded him to talk to the group, and he eventually obliged.

      He claimed that he was once in the S.B.S., or the 'Special Boat Service', which is a lesser
      known special intelligence service like the S.A.S. within the United Kingdom. He was told
      to travel to the London Underground, to South Kensington tube station if memory serves
      me correctly. When he boarded a train, the supervisor with him pointed out two women on
      the train that he was ordered to take away. These females were tall, blonde and blue eyed,
      and had the appearence of twins. He described them as having quite high foreheads, and
      that they were the most beautiful women he had seen, with perfect physiques. He
      described how everyone else on the train seemed to be in a trance, and reacted to the
      abduction of two people from a public train, with complete indifference. He had not been
      told why they were being abducted, and was concerned for their safety. As he took them
      away he said that they conveyed a feeling of peace towards him.

      The man had been concerned that he may have been indirectly responsible for bringing
      these two women into harms way. It was after about a week or two that he was sitting in a
      restaurant in Canary Wharf London, when one the two women that he had abducted, came
      over to his table and smiled at him, and generally conveyed that they were safe to him and
      that there was no need to worry.

      This is the account as I remember it, to the best of my recollection. The story was of great
      interest to me, as it was similar to the experience that I had. I would be most interested to
      see if anyone reading this may be able to shed some light on this story. Perhaps someone
      has heard this story, and can elaborate. It may even be possible the the man involved is
      reading this, and may be wiling to put his story straight for the record.

      It is interesting to me that if this account is to be believed, that the British equivalent to
      Naval Intelligence was involved, in the same way that is seems to be in the U.S. when it
      comes to U.F.O. related matters. Perhaps this indicates some cooperation between the two
      divisions in sharing intelligence information on this subject. For years people have
      automatically assumed that the Air force would be the most likely place to search for
      evidence of a U.F.O. coverup.

      Love and peace,
      David
    • KingScoozie@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 24, 2004
        Hello David, I didn't read your message that critically but have a website
        for you. Her it is: UFO2U. Just put that in the search engine and you should see
        it listed. This id Heidi Hollis's website. She has been abducted in her
        dreams many times. They apparently take her dream body to all different sorts of
        bases. The way it sounds is like Air Force bases and some Army bases. One time
        she woke up on purpose to find out what was going on, and really shocked them
        and then was sent back to her body. She described this event with military that
        definitely were in charge and there were hundreds of people in a stupor in
        line following orders.
        Thea

      • R.S.C.
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 25, 2004
          Yes, I actually met Ms. Hollis, in Dundee, Wisconsin, last year,
          July 19th for the 13th Annual "Dundee U.F.O. Daze." She gave a
          seminar, along with many others, on how we as a speices, DO need to
          wake up to what is all around us. One particualar helpful hint she
          gave was, "If you feel that you are being abducted, or are coming in
          contact with negative E.T.'s, or even negative beings of our own
          species, call upon the highest on high of Love, Wisdom, AND White
          Light to protect you, and those you care deeply for, for doing this
          is really the best way to stand againat these negative races that
          have been toying us." "They will have no choice BUT to leave you
          alone in peace".

          R-n-T. =)

          --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, KingScoozie@a... wrote:
          > Hello David, I didn't read your message that critically but have a
          website
          > for you. Her it is: UFO2U. Just put that in the search engine and
          you should see
          > it listed. This id Heidi Hollis's website. She has been abducted
          in her
          > dreams many times. They apparently take her dream body to all
          different sorts of
          > bases. The way it sounds is like Air Force bases and some Army
          bases. One time
          > she woke up on purpose to find out what was going on, and really
          shocked them
          > and then was sent back to her body. She described this event with
          military that
          > definitely were in charge and there were hundreds of people in a
          stupor in
          > line following orders.
          > Thea

        • Juanita
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 25, 2004
            Hi,

            It is better to use the Golden light instead of the white light for protection...

            Heads up
            Juanita