RE: [prepare4contact] Re: Abduction Story

  • Jewels Ascend
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 1, 2008
      Awesome statement Bob.. To me that is very true..

      Jewels

      To: prepare4contact@yahoogroups.comFrom: hrtbeat7@...: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 06:34:43 +0000Subject: [prepare4contact] Re: Abduction Story

      --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, Jewels Ascend<Jewels2012Ascend@...> wrote:>> Hi aka, thanks for sharing that.. The Dracos and Draco/Nordics arevery good at creating spectacular scenarios as well. I know how theyare and can imagine the scene in my minds eye.. They have a neverending supply of new tactics just for us individually.. Geared justfor us.. Amazing.. Amazing how much thought and time they care tospend doing their plotting.. Continue and change tactics as many timesas we eat each day.. Hiya Gang!From the sound of all of this, these negative forces might also beconsidered a great blessing, in the same way that suffering (whenproperly understood) can be recognized as a blessing in disguise.Perhaps they help us grow spiritually in challenging us to transcendtheir afflictive-ness, by applying ourselves even more vigorously totrue awakening. On the other hand, if we cling to the light, there will always be theflip side of darkness. The two need each other to exist, within theframework of duality. The ultimate liberation is to recognize bothlight and dark for what they are -- complementary projections of mind-- and to come to rest in the source of mind itself, which is the Self, the Heart, Real God.Peace

    • Jewels Ascend
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 1, 2008
        PS I agree with the one part of your statement but not about duality.. Sorry, I re read and saw that.. So not the duality part but the other part I think of these dark attacks as training for things to come that will be much more hostile and open.. I very much feel that is why some of us are still having attacks.. I feel I am one of those that will help assist others during the panic and will also help others with the same Spiritual intention the Pleiadians have shown me.

        BUT I dont believe for one moment that dark and light need one another.. They are repulsed by one another.. Just my take.. Even though some say without dark you would not know Light or without Light you would not know dark.. Sounds logical if you are in the mindset.. But for me I realize that all was created in Light and Dark choose to separate itself from Creator and the Universal Laws.. Purposely and will ill intent towards Source God..

        I said Yipes... When I saw the rest of your statement.. No way.. Dont believe in the duality needing one another.. Yes I do believe in yin yang but only so far as it follows Universal Laws of Source, not in the way that you mentioned..

        Jewels

        To: prepare4contact@yahoogroups.comFrom: Jewels2012Ascend@...: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 03:08:16 -0400Subject: RE: [prepare4contact] Re: Abduction Story

        Awesome statement Bob.. To me that is very true.. JewelsTo: prepare4contact@yahoogroups.comFrom: hrtbeat7@...: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 06:34:43 +0000Subject: [prepare4contact] Re: Abduction Story--- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, Jewels Ascend<Jewels2012Ascend@...> wrote:>> Hi aka, thanks for sharing that.. The Dracos and Draco/Nordics arevery good at creating spectacular scenarios as well. I know how theyare and can imagine the scene in my minds eye.. They have a neverending supply of new tactics just for us individually.. Geared justfor us.. Amazing.. Amazing how much thought and time they care tospend doing their plotting.. Continue and change tactics as many timesas we eat each day.. Hiya Gang!From the sound of all of this, these negative forces might also beconsidered a great blessing, in the same way that suffering (whenproperly understood) can be recognized as a blessing in disguise.Perhaps they help us grow spiritually in challenging us to transcendtheir afflictive-ness, by applying ourselves even more vigorously totrue awakening. On the other hand, if we cling to the light, there will always be theflip side of darkness. The two need each other to exist, within theframework of duality. The ultimate liberation is to recognize bothlight and dark for what they are -- complementary projections of mind-- and to come to rest in the source of mind itself, which is the Self, the Heart, Real God.Peace __________________________________________________________With Windows Live for mobile, your contacts travel with you.http://www.windowslive.com/mobile/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_mobile_072008[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

        Message 3 of 13 , Aug 1, 2008
          thank you for sharing Wyn.. think many learn from your story how to defend
          themselves.. and believe on own inner force.. love. iren

        • Day Eagle
          Message 4 of 13 , Aug 1, 2008
            HI Jewels
            you said they go after the spiritually strong -- anything that could be a
            threat to them
            that is so very true-- and in many religions today this would not be
            understood.

            Your life is remarkable and really a fantastic story to encourage people who
            are being attacked
            Mary Summer Rain and her husband were always being stopped, until Mary met
            No Eyes, who taught
            her how to get around that by the many things she had taught her and finally
            her books were
            published and she was able to get her message out to the people.

            Since you know your mission and have a great bond with benevolent Beings,
            your spiritual strength
            is resilient and grows. your writing is on many levels not just face value!

          • akavibe
            Message 5 of 13 , Aug 1, 2008
              Hi to all who responded to my post. i have a couple of afterthoughts -
              - one --re the respect which i believe the draco was honestly holding
              me in -- this was because of the fact that i am an arcturian walk-in -
              - the respect was given to me because of the spiritual --and
              technological, should we choose to use it -- strength of my people.
              Mr Cayce says that arctutus is that point from which the soul leaves,
              can leave, to other dimensions -- out of this galaxy, i think, and
              up, up, and away!

              another thought -- some ETs lie, and tell you that unnecessarily
              painful medical extractions/experiments are done for your own
              spiritual awakening. i see now that i was already IN a process of
              spiritual awakening -- and the personal-attention abduction was done
              in order to stop, or at least delay, the process of awakening. at
              that time my kundalini was always trying to whoosh up my spine -- i
              stopped it, as i had to work for a living and could not afford
              extended periods out of my body.

              as to how i stopped the abductions -- mainly, as Day Eagle says, by
              learning to always choose Love over fear -- and to be fearless in
              looking at my fears --even worry is a form of fear. and also by
              finally fully trusting Jesus -- abductions , and the endless
              succession of darkside humans who barged into my life after i woke
              up -- all taught me to proceed w/caution re the two-leggeds in this
              world, and off.

              Peace, wynderer

              --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "Day Eagle" <dayeagles@...>
              wrote:

> [...]
              > > this message have been removed]

              > --
              > William Commanda, Mamiwinini, Canada, 1991
              >
              > "Traditional people of Indian nations have interpreted the two
              roads that
              > face the light-skinned race as the road to technology and the road
              > spirituality. We feel that the road to technology.... has led
              modern society
              > to a damaged and seared earth. Could it be that the road to
              technology
              > represents a rush to destruction, and that the road to spirituality
              > represents the slower path that the traditional native people have
              traveled
              > and are now seeking again? The earth is not scorched on this trail.
              The
              > grass is still growing there."
              >

              > 'our separation from each other is an optical illusion of

            • Bob OHearn
              Message 6 of 13 , Aug 1, 2008
                --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com,
                Jewels Ascend <Jewels2012Ascend@...> wrote:

                >Yes I do believe in yin yang but only so far as it follows Universal
                Laws of Source, not in the way that you mentioned..

                Hi Jewels!

                Your belief has nothing to do with the actual order of the universe.
                Beliefs (which are merely conditional interpretations on perception)
                are always changing, depending on causes and conditions, and hence
                have a beginning, a middle, and an end. They are impermanent. The fact
                is, day follows night and night follows day, regardless of your intent
                or belief. If you cling to the daylight, you will suffer when it
                alternates with night. You cannot avoid the night, the darkness,
                because it is simply how things work in the objective world.
                Conversely, the dark must give way to the light, in the field of
                changes. Light and dark alternate, regardless of how much you love the
                light and hate the dark.
                Our suffering is based on hope and fear, grasping at phenomena or
                trying to avoid phenomena. It is an endless loop of conflict, a
                vicious circle. People may say, "Oh, when the sun comes up it is a
                great victory for the light!" However, when it sets, as it must, then
                there will be disappointment. On the other hand, if both light and
                dark are recognized as simply the mechanics of the totality of the
                universal functioning, then we may develop some detachment from the
                whole play, the whole theater, and thus begin to understand what true
                liberation, true freedom, is all about. However, as long as we
                identify ourselves within the play of duality, choosing one side and
                avoiding the other, we will never be free, but always at the mercy of
                the wheel of changes.

                Peace
              • Jewels Ascend
                Message 7 of 13 , Aug 1, 2008
                  Like I said, I dont believe in what you said... I already stated why and so there is nothing more to talk about from me towards you I guess.. I mean its senseless to go on when we have very different ideas on this and I dont really have the time right now to expound to the whys.. Perhaps soon it will come up again, it usually does but if you go search my posts in archives, you may even have to go back quite far because I use to talk about this often.. Said what I had to say back them about it and you might find out more where I am coming from there.. I dont really have time tonight anyway.. AND there is some half truths I see in your writing as well but again I dont have time now to expound on what parts I agree with nor the parts I dont.. I got to get offline now..

                  take care, Jewels

                  To: prepare4contact@yahoogroups.comFrom: hrtbeat7@...: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 21:28:22 +0000Subject: [prepare4contact] Re: CORRECTION.. Abduction Story

                  --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, Jewels Ascend <Jewels2012Ascend@...> wrote:>Yes I do believe in yin yang but only so far as it follows UniversalLaws of Source, not in the way that you mentioned..Hi Jewels!Your belief has nothing to do with the actual order of the universe.Beliefs (which are merely conditional interpretations on perception)are always changing, depending on causes and conditions, and hencehave a beginning, a middle, and an end. They are impermanent. The factis, day follows night and night follows day, regardless of your intentor belief. If you cling to the daylight, you will suffer when italternates with night. You cannot avoid the night, the darkness,because it is simply how things work in the objective world.Conversely, the dark must give way to the light, in the field ofchanges. Light and dark alternate, regardless of how much you love thelight and hate the dark. Our suffering is based on hope and fear, grasping at phenomena ortrying to avoid phenomena. It is an endless loop of conflict, avicious circle. People may say, "Oh, when the sun comes up it is agreat victory for the light!" However, when it sets, as it must, thenthere will be disappointment. On the other hand, if both light anddark are recognized as simply the mechanics of the totality of theuniversal functioning, then we may develop some detachment from thewhole play, the whole theater, and thus begin to understand what trueliberation, true freedom, is all about. However, as long as weidentify ourselves within the play of duality, choosing one side andavoiding the other, we will never be free, but always at the mercy ofthe wheel of changes.Peace

                • Bob OHearn
                  Message 8 of 13 , Aug 1, 2008
                    --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com,
                    Jewels Ascend <Jewels2012Ascend@...> wrote:

                    > Like I said, I dont believe in what you said...

                    Well, of course Jewels, you're welcome to believe whatever you want,
                    but that still doesn't alter the mechanics of the universal
                    functioning of the totality, which consists of the interplay of
                    complementary opposites.

                    Peace