Re: Wingmakers & Futuretalk answers replies

  • Mary
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2008
      Hi Lisa,

      To me the character, Dr. Neruda, sounds like he was written by James or
      was modeled after him. And that the character of Sarah sounds like
      someone who might not be in the story but is relevant to the site. Dr.
      Neruda and James have the same abilities specializing in languages and
      symbol decryption. But as far as James being the person Dr. Neruda was
      or is; I wonder about that because Sarah in the First Source CD (I'm not
      sure on the site) says that she met him in 1996 as a young man living an
      ordinary life in NYC. She was impressed with his artistic abilities. I
      just don't envision Dr. Neruda in the story like he would (or could) be
      a young man and so artsy. That sound right to you?

      And tying in to p4c mission... The Ancient Arrow story and Wingmakres
      materials are written in a way that is catalytic in opening portals to
      the higher consciousness of an engaged reader. I think by activating the
      so called junk DNA. The site has web links to the Human Genome Project.
      Also, Exopolics.org in their links has Wingmakers.com listed in the ~
      Whistleblower Sites: These links provide information by former military,
      government and aviation officials on the ET presence.

      Light & Love, Mary

      --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, Lisa Floyd-Crowe <iwasfloyd@...>
      wrote:

      > I'm confused, is James this Neruda guy? I've been reading through the
      interviews, interesting stuff.

      > Lisa
      >
      > Life is beautiful, it just doesn't come with instructions. So, make
      of it what you will!

    • Dr Michael Salla
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2008
        There are valuable truths in the Wingmakers material. There has
        however been an attempt to subvert its original intent. In its initial
        exposition in terms of the original two philosophical essays and
        interviews, one found a powerful individual transformative message
        from the Wingmakers who were humans 700 years from our future. Then
        the intent and names of key characters was changed. Now the Wingmakers
        were a Central Race from the universal center who were guiding
        humanity's species evolution. Essentially, the original Wingmaker's
        message of individual transformation was changed into species
        ascension. While the former message emphasized a decentralized
        approach, the emphasis shifted in the latter to a more hierarchic
        approach.

        Fred Burks, a former Presidential translator, has tracked these
        changes and has written about them here:
        http://www.wanttoknow.info/wingmakersorig/wingmakerschanges
        He contends that James is behind the subversion of the Wingmaker's
        original intent and the evidence supports Fred Burks claims.

        Aloha,

        Michael S.

        ___ In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "Mary" <havenue2talk@...> wrote:

        > Hi Lisa,
        >
        > To me the character, Dr. Neruda, sounds like he was written by James or
        > was modeled after him. And that the character of Sarah sounds like
        > someone who might not be in the story but is relevant to the site. Dr.
        > Neruda and James have the same abilities specializing in languages and
        > symbol decryption. But as far as James being the person Dr. Neruda was
        > or is; I wonder about that because Sarah in the First Source CD (I'm not
        > sure on the site) says that she met him in 1996 as a young man living an
        > ordinary life in NYC. She was impressed with his artistic abilities. I
        > just don't envision Dr. Neruda in the story like he would (or could) be
        > a young man and so artsy. That sound right to you?
        >
        > And tying in to p4c mission... The Ancient Arrow story and Wingmakres
        > materials are written in a way that is catalytic in opening portals to
        > the higher consciousness of an engaged reader. I think by activating the
        > so called junk DNA. The site has web links to the Human Genome Project.
        > Also, Exopolics.org in their links has Wingmakers.com listed in the ~
        > Whistleblower Sites: These links provide information by former military,
        > government and aviation officials on the ET presence.
        >
        > Light & Love, Mary
      • Lisa Floyd-Crowe
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2008
          Thanks Dr. Salla and Mary.  I'm going to read the original site to see just what was changed.  The story resonates something in me, just don't know what for sure yet.

          <havenue2talk@...> wrote:

          > Hi Lisa,
          >
          > To me the character, Dr. Neruda, sounds like he was written by James or
          > was modeled after him. And that the character of Sarah sounds like
          > someone who might not be in the story but is relevant to the site. Dr.
          > Neruda and James have the same abilities specializing in languages and
          > symbol decryption. But as far as James being the person Dr. Neruda was
          > or is; I wonder about that because Sarah in the First Source CD (I'm
          not
          > sure on the site) says that she met him in 1996 as a young man living an
          > ordinary life in NYC. She was impressed with his artistic abilities. I
          > just don't envision Dr. Neruda in the story like he would (or could)
          be
          > a young man and so artsy. That sound right to you?
          >
          > And tying in to p4c mission... The Ancient Arrow story and Wingmakres
          > materials are written in a way that is catalytic in opening portals to
          > the higher consciousness of an engaged reader. I think by activating the
          > so called junk DNA. The site has web links to the Human Genome Project.
          > Also, Exopolics.org in their links has Wingmakers.com listed in the ~
          > Whistleblower Sites: These links provide information by former military,
          > government and aviation officials on the ET presence.
          >
          > Light & Love, Mary

        • Mary
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 1, 2008
            Thank you Dr. Michael Salla!

            I checked your link for Fred Burks and appreciate what he has to
            say. I think sometime ago I hooked up with some of the links he
            mentions. And for certain I will check out his links to the original
            WMM's and the other ones too.

            Burks mentions the force behind the new Wingmakers website. If
            people check out the Web Links page on the new Wingmakers site, I
            believe it is right there! I am not sure about what Burks wrote
            about the funding. They do seek backing from their members.

            Mark Hempel's material is on other websites. There is exact artwork
            on Heartmath.org and the new Eventtemples.com (org) websites. As I
            mentioned in another post I saw on Oprah's website a photo, I
            believed supplied by Mark Hempel, that is also used on a e-paper of
            HeartMath.org: The Power of Emotion.

            If anyone is interested in learning more about the ego. Oprah has
            a "SoulSeries" where discussions can be downloaded for free. Eckhart
            Tolle and Wayne Dyer and others talk with her.

            Thanks again, Dr. Salla.

            Best,
            Mary

            --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "Dr Michael Salla"
            <exopolitics@...> wrote:

> [...]
            abilities. I
            > > just don't envision Dr. Neruda in the story like he would (or
            could) be
            > > a young man and so artsy. That sound right to you?
            > >
            > > And tying in to p4c mission... The Ancient Arrow story and
            Wingmakres
            > > materials are written in a way that is catalytic in opening
            portals to
            > > the higher consciousness of an engaged reader. I think by
            activating the
            > > so called junk DNA. The site has web links to the Human Genome
            Project.
            > > Also, Exopolics.org in their links has Wingmakers.com listed in
            the ~
            > > Whistleblower Sites: These links provide information by former
            military,
            > > government and aviation officials on the ET presence.

          • Mary
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 2, 2008
              Hello Dr. Salla,

              After reading Mr. Burks last e-mail in February 2008 to James, via
              Mark Hempel, I am not surprized that he hasn't received a reply to
              date. To me, at that point, it sounded like it was a no-win
              situation.

              I agree that wingmakers.com should have stuck to the original facts
              regarding the dates and figures. At the same time I appreciate the
              extra content that has been added to the WMM. I understand how they
              could have felt the need to make the information more palatable for
              the public too. I wonder if they have had one too many advisors on
              that subject. As far as changing e.g. a number 30 to thirty, that is
              the proper way to write. ...Learned that in grammar school. I wonder
              if "15", the man, came around.

              I did have a sense that the Ancient Arrow project was discovered
              much earlier. I recall now having found other web pages with
              Wingmakers material in them. I had also found the same explanation
              about why that was done and the tracking of visitors to the pages.

              I am curious if people would please check their computers by doing a
              search for the word - homeland - and tell me what they come up with.
              I have proof the US Military tried to get into my computer in
              December of 2006. At the time I thought it was because I had been
              researching Jason Martel's xfacts.com website (since sold, and I've
              read he is not involved with paranormal any longer; he moved on to
              developing a Christian website.)

              I am curious too if anyone reading, viewing, and listening to the
              Wingmakers Materials have had visions similar to mine or have
              experienced a brilliant light appear before them with crystalic
              triangles in it. I have not said more about my visions because I
              feel they need to be analyzed. I had most of them in 2006 & 2007.

              The Institute of Heartmath started up sixteen years ago. Well before
              the inception of wingmakers.com. They are scientifically backing
              their research. Well kknown companies endorse them. Greg Braden's
              website has a link to HeartMath.org about the Global Coherence
              Project. I see on the web Princton University is working on the
              same. I recall AARP endorcing their EmWave device that meters Heart-
              Rate-Variablility. When in coherence people are more open to
              intuition. If you are interested please go to their website and
              read. There is a lot of free literature there on their scientific
              research.

              http://www.heartmath.org/index.php?
              option=com_content&task=view&id=25&Itemid=49

              Things that came to me, starting when I was a child, about our
              government, religion, and corporations make more sense now. This is
              a grande` time of change.

              I feel I was drawn to the Wingmakers and The Institute of
              HeartMath's websites at my request to something higher than myself.
              And I hope what I've written here helps, and that it does not cause
              further acrid debating, but encourages more research.

              "Just Love the People"

              For now,
              Mary