re for Blazin

  • IrenCzajka@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2004
      Hi blazin.. it is true. As i am in the group since got the news about jean
      ederman want you that we appear it was quite occasionaly by a moderator of
      spiritwise group (btw. she loretta person calls for help as her husband cast her
      of the flat and aND) I started an action but living here in germany.
      will continue my chief thought... so joining the group it was december? 03
      read your ... yes so long mails ... now i am sory deleted them.. then once gave
      a try to read them and... was so delighted...at once wrote you an answer
      thanking. so there are new poeple coming and they dont know what is the l e a d i
      n g s p i r i t of this group.. if she/he can feel
      here at home.. so there must be a quiet pool to repeat alvays from new about
      what is the chief stream here... apology my english.. I am learning through
      reading and writing..
      So i appreciate your role here fully.
      think that everybody has her/his unique emanation even readable
      in internet... it is empation yes.. As i am a little bad hearing /have aids/
      since birth ... developed too a sort of going into the soul of everything
      that appears and egsists.
      stop. for now.
      My mail get now too to long.
      blessings. thanks. love.