A couple of things...

  • michael brady
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 27, 2004
      Hi Everyone

      For Glena Martinez

      Received that image and will study it once I can spare
      the time. Interesting image.

      For the P4C moderator

      You've got a great listing, but could you sort of
      condense it down, to where it doesn't take up so much
      bandwidth. Other than that, there's some good stuff
      hits it.

      And now for the body of this posting. At some point in
      time, before I signed on with P4C, I received a
      document which I forwarded to the other three listings
      that I'm a member of. It's entitiled 'The Secret
      Covenant' and is proving out to be genuine. I've
      printed and kept a copy of it for my personal use. The
      document itself is a trip into the reptilian mindset,
      where that blasphemous race is coming from. When I
      first found myself in this secret war...the war for
      control of this planet and eventually the entire
      galaxy...I tended to lump all reptilian cultures
      together. But have since modified my p.o.v.. The only
      reptilians that I feel this way about are the Draco
      reptilians, the ones who are agentsa of my
      grandfather. Since satan's now a reptile himself.
      When, as Lucifer, he once was extraterrestrial
      humanoid. Before he entered the 'dark side', that is.

      What the document is about is basically this. All
      draco reptilians take a blood oath, swearing to honor
      a secrecy oath. Anyone even hinting at this oath is
      subject to immediate death. For those of you versed in
      the 'black world', doesn't this sound familiar? Also,
      for anyone versed in the ways of the Mafia, doesn't
      this also seem familiar to you?

      In The Secret Covenant', they state that all promises
      made to the humans who align with them are merely for
      this worldly gain...and not for any gain past this
      earthly life, since they truly believe that
      non-reptilians (Draco) will never enter post-life
      paradise. Notice that I used lower case 'p' with THIS
      paradise. And not upper case 'P', which is the usual
      case. In other words, they use humans for their own
      personal gain and then discard them once their
      usefullness has come to an end.

      In the document, they state that should this planetary
      population ever find out what they've been doing to
      this planet, then their race will be sent into
      blackness for all of eternity. The words that I've
      just written are not words of my own invention, but
      are words found in the document.

      Why do the reptilians feel this way, that they are the
      only ones who will know eternal salvation...that no
      human will ever come to know this? Quite simply,
      because of their being a creation of the
      Luciferans...the dragons, who followed grandfather to
      this planet. With a little help from the Rigelians,
      along the way. The reptilians that are commonly
      referred to are classified as the neosaurans, created
      from sauran DNA, back when the landed on this
      planet...probably during the dinosaur eoch.

      So, what am I getting to, by including this in this
      posting? For those of you who asre reding these words,
      if you're beginning to get the sensation that there
      aren't as many people in your area as there was
      before, your instincts may not be wrong. No matter who
      you are, there have been reptilian shapeshifters
      living in your area.

      I'll reiterate my stance on Iraq and the so-called
      WMD's and why we're in that part of the world. In a
      word...Stargate. We were supposed to invade Iraq the
      old way, which would have triggered Stargate. This
      would then open a portal for armies of reptilian
      warriors to enter our world. Also, a signal would
      awaken millions of reptilian warriors that have been
      in deep cryosleep, within the network of underground
      bases. Both reptilian factions would then join forces
      and overcome all humans everywhere.

      And then mass slaughter of all humans would begin. I
      see that I'm now out of time, but I wanted to share
      this with all of you. And to hell with the drivel tha
      'Popular Mechanics' publishes. I like their automotive
      features and other articles, though. Gotta go. Ciao,
      everyone.

      Michael

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
    • michael brady
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1 2:57 PM
        Hi Everyone

        This is sort of an addendum to what I sent out
        yesterday, when I responded to something that John WWW
        sent out a couple of days ago. Yesterday, I wrote that
        these secrecy oaths pretty well bind people for life,
        so a different approach has to be made. Which is true.

        I heard this on the radio this morning. According to
        the account, a note, which may be positively
        devestating to G.W. was left in a coffee shop
        somewhere in the Metro Washington area, a couple of
        blocks from Donald Rumsfeld's residents. I forget what
        was mentioned of what was in the note, but if true,
        the White House has just GOT to be jumping even higher
        now. One just doesn't leave things like that around
        for others to find. And just two blocks from where
        Rumsfeld lives? If there are those who believe that
        this was merely an oversight, then blueberries realy
        taste like strawberries.

        This internecine warfare between the good guys and the
        bad guys...deep within the Washington undercurrent...
        is really boiling to the surface now. I've mentioned
        any number of times that when the lid flies off this
        pressure cooker, it's going to really explode things.
        The recent events and revelations are pointing
        straight at this happening.

        Over the years, I've written about the clones,
        diabolical possession cases and shapeshifters that
        I've had to deal with here. I'll add one more clas of
        beings...which puts this area squarely within the
        supernatural realm. A short time ago, I may have had
        my final encounter with this being. I got finally fed
        up with 'him' and told him that 'he' was once one of
        us, but isn't any longer. And that 'he' should return
        'home' and come back among any of us anymore. That,
        contrary to what 'they' may have been thinking, I've
        never been one of 'them'.

        What I'm referring to are the dead beings that walk
        among us for a reason by the other side. These ere
        humans who gave themselves over for something and are
        then sent back to us for a purpose. For all intents
        and purposes they appear to be human, but really
        aren't anymore. They're more like clones and
        possession cases, but not like shapeshifters.
        Shapeshifters are 100% living beings, while these
        other ones are merely vestiges of what they represent.
        Sort of like the broadcast signal from a vestigial
        sideband filter. The signal after accounting for the
        inevitable line losses. Oh yes, Virginia, the
        supernatural is reality. IF you know what to look for.
        I've encountered three or four of these 'beings' in
        the time that I've been here.

        Anyway, I see once again that I'm out of time. Ciao,
        everyone.

        Michael

      • The Sovereign Sentient Being
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 1 11:32 PM
          Greetings Group, Michael.

          Thouroghly enjoying the conversations here.
          Intelligence abounds!
          What you are alluding to hear is that these oaths
          trascend the reality we perceive? Possible.
          The unfortunate part, for the weak, that are easily
          led and "infiltrated", these entities can physically
          affect the being. Just like dark images and negative
          news can infiltrate and brainwash you. I CAN'T STRESS
          THIS ENOUGH..TURN OFF THE TV!
          I have had several experiences in my lifetime....and
          have learnt from all of them. All I can say is thus:
          learn to discern the subtleties. Learn that you can
          protect yourself through calling in the white or
          golden light. Know that you, as a living being,
          encarnated here, have angels that walk with you your
          every step, but only if you have pure and loving
          thoughts. Lean to the dark side...and well...I won't
          go there.
          So remain in the light, envision love, and cover
          yourself in God's light when you go to sleep....or
          whenever you think you are being attacked. Physically
          commanding them to leave with words or thoughts also
          works, but that comes with practice. Just have faith
          and you WILL be protected.
          Elevate your frequency, through annointing your self
          and/or through meditation. Above all, remain calm and
          centered in YOUR power.
          sovereign sentient being
          --- michael brady <michaelbrady3@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > among us for a reason by the other side. These ere
          > humans who gave themselves over for something and
          > are
          > then sent back to us for a purpose. For all intents
          > and purposes they appear to be human, but really
          > aren't anymore. They're more like clones and
          > possession cases, but not like shapeshifters.
          > Shapeshifters are 100% living beings, while these
          > other ones are merely vestiges of what they
          > represent.
          > Sort of like the broadcast signal from a vestigial
          > sideband filter. The signal after accounting for the
          > inevitable line losses. Oh yes, Virginia, the
          > supernatural is reality. IF you know what to look
          > for.
          > I've encountered three or four of these 'beings' in
          > the time that I've been here.
          >
          > Anyway, I see once again that I'm out of time. Ciao,

        • michael brady
          Message 4 of 8 , May 12, 2004
            Hi Everyone

            This first thing; during the first commercial break of
            last night's 'Coast to Coast', there was a spot for a
            new novel, written by a former SEAL...'Enemies:
            Foreign and Domestic'. During the spot, the author
            spoke and mentioned that he's placed the first 20
            pages on the Internet, gratis. But, I didn't catch the
            address. The contents of the novel is exactly like all
            the info that we exchange over this medium. If
            anyone's interested, then some kind of key word search
            will probably locate it. It must be pretty powerful
            stuff, since the author's willing to put some of the
            pages out for free. I think that I've remembered the
            title properly.

            For Holly Avila

            When I heard about the murder of Berg, I, like
            everyone else almost went ballistic. And then I opened
            my inbox today and saw references to CIA. I almost
            violated my first rule here. And that is to NOT jump
            immediately, upon hearing something. Stand back, give
            it time and let the dust clear. The first round of
            reporting an event is to, hopefully, cloud the issue
            that's hiding the truth. Now that I'm beginning to
            think about that murder, I'm thinking back to all that
            I've sent out, re: this rogue element within CIA.
            Yeah, they're trying to cloud everything, so as to
            keep some truths in and hidden from the world. Yes,
            the teachings of Lao Tzu continue to serve me well.

            A sidebar to the first hour of last night's 'Coast',
            where they discussed the Mexican Air Force UFO videos.
            Humans should understand something about us. We will
            show you what we choose to show you, WHEN we feel that
            it's a proper time to show you.

            That powerful, negative force over this planet may be
            weakening, but it's still trying to reassert itself.
            But, I'll continuew to prevent this, as I continue
            weakening it ever so gradually. The Berg execution may
            have been a desparation ploy on the part of this
            power. When any of his followerrs chant 'god is good',
            then I know just where they're coming from. BTW, I
            deliberately used the lower case 'g' in this case.
            Since the entire Islamic fundamental movement is
            satanic. Not maintream Islam, just the fundamentalist
            factions. All of them

            I'm out of time and gotta go. Take care, everyone.

            Michael

          • michael brady
            Message 5 of 8 , May 25, 2004
              Hi Everyone

              Since I subscribe to four different listings, there
              are a couple of responses and things to put into this
              one.

              Joni Ferris posted something about poop being turned
              into energy. Nothing new here. The Chinese have been
              doing it for centuries. It's called cogeneration. This
              is primarily within the rural regions of China, where
              each family raises their own food, including pigs for
              the table. The pen that holds the pigs has a trap in
              it, which sends the poop into a special container.
              This container 'ages' the refuse and gas is emitted
              from the refuse. This gas is then piped into their
              tiny kitchens and is used for cooking gas. This is why
              they invented the wok, since the shape enables food to
              be cooked using as little energy as possible. I've
              used woks in the past and find them to be a great way
              to cook food with. I heard on the radio, just before
              signing on today, that they're going to be building
              about four or five turkey poop processing plants
              around the country. Once the plants go online, they'll
              be able to generate a sufficient amount of energy, as
              a means of somehow reducing some reliance on foreign
              oil. There's also a bill in Sacramento that if passed
              into law would make it mandatory for all newly built
              homes to have solar panels, as another way to cut down
              on the consumption of oil. It's now perfectly legal,
              not to mention being quietly encouraged, that if your
              home becomes so energy sufficient...due to your having
              installed solar cells and other energy generating
              means...that you can actually sell the excess energy
              that your home has generated back to the power
              companies. There are hybrids on the market, built by
              Honda and Toyota, with Ford beginning to market their
              Escape Hybrid, with more and more cars and trucks
              going this route. Plus the research into
              hydrogen-powered vehicles continues full steam. The
              time will come to where the term 'energy crisis' won't
              have any relevance. We're really on that road now,
              with all the research going on, to find alternative
              energy sources.

              Another thing that I thought that I'd respond to was
              that about Madonna and her children being threatened.
              When will people wake up and realize that what she
              does on stage, along with all the Ozzie Osbournes,
              Metallica, etc., is nothing more than showbiz. These
              rock performers are about as satanic as I am. Even
              though I'm a descendent of someone. I find it amazing
              that so many people turn on their radios to listen to
              their favorite talk show host rant and rave about the
              political situtaion in this country, when all the Lush
              Rimbaughs, Michael Reagans and others of their ilk are
              nothing more than engaging in entertainment. In order
              to bring in the numbers. Since I have cover a lot of
              area with my postings, here's something for all of you
              to consider. This has to do with ratings, which is the
              lifeblood of both radio and television, as everyone
              knows.

              Do these talk show hosts offend you? Don't worry, let
              THEM worry. Why? Most of these radio stations belong
              to station groups now. In the SoCal area, all but two
              AM/FM radio stations are owned by station groups now.
              These are the commercial stations and not the NPR-type
              stations. The station groups that own all these
              commercial stations in SoCal number three. Only three.
              In ordedr for these groups to acquire another station,
              they have to pay in the multimillions to acquire the
              desired frequency. Which means they have to go to a
              bank to borrow the needed funds. Added to the already
              enormous debt load that they already carry. And the
              only income source that they have is selling
              advertising time on each station. Their ad rates are
              based on the ratings book, the numbers that the sales
              department relays to the ad agencies, who book ad time
              on their various stations. As long as the numbers stay
              up, they revenue continues to flow into the station
              group coffers.

              But should all these Limbaughs start turning more and
              more people off tho what they're ranting and raving
              about, then the individual station numbers start to go
              down. Make it permanent, then they still have to
              service their already established debt load. Which
              means, quite simply, if the time comes to when people
              get fed up with all that's being said over
              conservative talk radio, then changes have to take
              place. Like in the rest of the economy, the
              broadcasting economy is money driven. And I'm
              beginning to sense that they're all beginning to wear
              out their welcomes. This is why...when it comes to
              talk radio...shows like 'Coast to Coast' continue to
              increase their numbers. The human ear can stand to be
              insulted only so often. Especially when the talker
              probably doesn't give an elephant's flea about what
              they're rambling on about. They care only about the
              numbers they get.

              One more thing. I understand that the weather's
              getting pretty freaky around the country these days.
              It might surprise people to know that even in the
              middle of the Midwest, there're a lot of devil covens
              in operation. All the world's major cities don't have
              a lock on devil worship, you know. I believe that
              there's a certain someone deciding to give a message
              to all who think that dear old grandad represents a
              far better way of life than what they ALL wind up
              receiving, should they be naive enough to fall for his
              lies and bilge.

              One more thing before I go. About all those meteors
              that've been reported around the country. Were they
              REALLY meteors, or ships from the armada already
              stationed completely around this this planet. And
              there IS an enormous armada in stationed around this
              plnet, covering every inch of it.

              Gotta go. Take care, everyone.

              Michael

              http://messenger.yahoo.com/
            • michael brady
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 20, 2004
                Hi Everyone

                I tried to do these yesterday, but they installed all
                new computers in here and guess what... Anyway...

                There were a number of postings re: the Mossad ops who
                got busted in New Zealand. Figures. As anyone who
                has given the clandestine world any thought, they
                learn that operatives pretty well do their own thing.
                The concept of a double and triple agent isn't that
                far fetched. Think back a number of years to
                Australia and the blasting of that Green Peace ship by
                French operatives. They blew that ship out, because
                it was part of the demonstrations against the French
                government and the A-Bomb testing at some atoll.
                Remember that one? That little incident brought down
                the head of French Intelligence. and caused a dandy
                international political situation. Could be that those
                Mossad operatives had a little action going outside of
                their Tel Aviv connections. We do it. They do it.
                Everyone does it. Israel spies on us, we spy on
                Israel. And so on and so on.

                This brings this old story to mind and the absurdity
                of it all inspires me to resend it. I read this in a
                copy of the 'L.A. Times', a good many years ago. This
                was when there was a KGB and USSR.

                The KGB was conducting a drop in Central Park, in
                N.Y.. There was an FBI unit watching the drop go down.
                Behind the FBI was a KGB unit watching everything.
                Behind this KGB unit was yet another FBI unit also
                watching everything. And behind this FBI unit was yet
                another KGB unit. And the last unit was another FBI
                unit. The drop takes place and all the cast of
                characters leaves the stage. One by one, each unit
                slowly leaves the area, with all five units following
                each other through the streets of Manhattan. For all
                the world knows, they're STILL following each other
                through the streets of Manhattan up to this very day.
                And people question why they call it Intelligence.

                There were a couple of postings about Scientology
                that's hit my inbox and I thought that I'd put my two
                cents worth in. From what I've come to understand
                about Scientology, they could very well be a CIA
                function of some kind. Charlie Manson, before he
                formed his Family, was a member of Scientology, before
                he 'cleared'. Charlie has alos been more widely
                connected with the intelligence community.

                Also, there was a Robert Moore and his wife who were
                also practicing Scientologists. Before they too
                'cleared'. After leaving Scientology, Moore changed
                his name to Robert De Grimston and allegedly formed
                'The Process; Church of the Final Judgement', of which
                I've commented a number of times about. And these two
                names are but a couple of names that've been
                associated with Scientology. Apparently, there have
                been many more. Quite possibly all connected with this
                rogue element within CIA. I've written about this
                many, many times. And have hoped that all the
                problems can be traced back to this rogue element. I
                hope that it isn't Langely-wide.

                Washington must be really going whacko these days. As
                you all know, the 9/11 Investigation committee is
                recommending an agency be formed, that's above FB ands
                CIA. Isn't this what this 'Homeland Security' agency
                is supposed to be about? Haven't they already combined
                many of the major intelligence departments into
                'Homeland'?

                Sure, Scientology's about making lots and lots of
                money. They're also, no doubt, into certain forms of
                mind control. As for De Grimston having been a member
                of Scientology, I have a copy of an official
                Scientology press release from their main
                headquarters, where they admit that he once was a
                member of them. Oh, I'm quite sure that celebrity
                members like John Travolta are sold on the
                organization. They treat people like him a whole lot
                different from the regular rank and file. Due to his
                professional ranking and the PR that people like him
                can give for the organization. I'll say this, though,
                they must have by now gone underground and are
                fighting to keep their anonymity going. Because not
                much is reported on the organization these days. Of
                course, that doesn't mean that they're not still quite
                active.

                As for myself, I don't need any of these flaky groups.
                I get along just fine, thank you, without Theosophy,
                Scientology, etc.,etc.,etc.. As each new day dawns,
                I'm seeing people show up who've really been screwed
                up by all of these various groups. And a lot of them
                have been these flaky, splinter religious groups.
                Groups that have more than a dollop of witchcraft
                practices as part of their ceremonials. These I see, I
                don't imagine.

                Anyway, these were a couple of comments that I wanted
                to send out. For what they're worth. Take care,
                everyone.

                Michael

              • michael brady
                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 9, 2004
                  Hi Everyone

                  First of all, why don't you go onto the Google search
                  engine and type in "The Greenbaum Speech"? You might
                  find some interesting entries in this menu.

                  And now for something REALLY choice. Really.
                  Whenever I tune into 'Caost to Coast' it's usually
                  during the week, when George Noory does it. I decided
                  to listen to it last night, when Art Bell was hosting
                  it. My, my my.

                  His guest was Dr. Steven Greere and they covered the
                  usual subjects. The first hour was open lines, when
                  callers discussed their sightings. As you all know,
                  Greer heads CSETI. He received a call, threatening
                  further action if he continued with what he was doing.
                  Greer taped it and sent a copy into Art. Who then
                  transferred it to CD and played it over the air.
                  CSETI traced the call to the Grand Cayman islands, but
                  access to the caller was denied. But, the call was
                  quite short and to the point, leaving nothing to the
                  imagination.

                  Now, what really made last night's show so interesting
                  was that ABC was taping the entire show, in High-Def,
                  no less. According to what Art Bell said, sometime
                  after the first of the year, ABC is going to make this
                  a special. Greer at first questioned the intention,
                  but Art assured him that the network is very serious
                  about getting to tyhe bottom of all this business. A
                  couple of weeks ago, George Noory had members of the
                  mainstream media present during one of his shows.

                  Yes, Virginia, there really IS a Santa Claus. Only
                  this one doesn't ride in some sleigh, pulled by a team
                  of reindeer. Just thought that I'd send this out. ABC
                  got one hell of an earful over last night's show. Take
                  care.

                  Michael

                  BTW - Greer mentioned that William Colby, the late,
                  former DCIA was murdered and didn't die accidentally
                  as reported by the media. He was about to had over
                  materials from downed alien craft, that CIA had
                  obtained.

                  http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
                • michael brady
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 2, 2004
                    Hi Everyone

                    For '*Tom*'

                    Thanks for alerting me re: that site attributed to me.
                    I went back and looked it over a bit more...as much
                    as an hour allows me to, that is...and noticed that
                    the entires daste back three years. I use a basic
                    library computer and don't have the quipmewnt to put
                    in fancy graphics, etc. Also, I've quoted Scripture
                    only once, since I'm not in any religious arguments,
                    nor am I in any political arguments. I'm nothing more
                    than an information disseminator, Nothing more and
                    nothing less. Again, thanks for alerting me on that
                    one. You'd be surprised at the effect that my
                    posting, denying that, has affected things worldwide.
                    You'd be surprised. As for your giving up smoking and
                    would rather have the cash. Sorry, '*Tom*', but in
                    the immortal words of one Yogi Berra...'A nickel isn't
                    worth a dime these days'. Sorry.

                    Since I've got a little time left, I thought that I'd
                    add something to this mind control situation, which is
                    the basis of all this terrorism situation.

                    I've already established that during Hitler's reign
                    over Germany, the Nazi High Command came into contact
                    with a crashed alien ship, somewhere with Germany
                    itself. From this, they established diplomatic
                    relations with the Draconian Empire. Which wasn't too
                    hard, since Hitler had been inducted into Thule
                    Guesenshaff (Thule Society), in 1919. This may have
                    accounted for his possibly becoming cloned, since the
                    photograph that I've seen of him shows black, lifeless
                    eyes. Remember, of all the descriptions ever made of
                    the little dictator, the most prevalent one has always
                    been, 'Oh, those eyes!'. This was also a passage in
                    "Interrupted Journey", the story of the Betty and
                    Basrney Hill abduction scenario. While under hypnotic
                    regression, one of them made that statement. Hitler's
                    eyes have always had a riveting effect on those who
                    met him face to face. I've encountered many dark,
                    lifeless eyes since I've been here. Look into them
                    and you'll want to jump out of your skin.

                    I'm almost out of time and will continu8e next time
                    with the connection between the Dracos/my grandfather
                    and what's referred to as Al Queada...worldwide
                    terrorism. They're all nothing more than a bunch of
                    marionettes, who get their strings jerked.

                    Gotta go, take care.

                    Michael

                    http://mail.yahoo.com