HAAP

  • thomasmcferran
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2008
    • Jason Ilaug
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2008
        More disinfo!

        thomasmcferran <thomasmcferran@...> wrote: http://www.spinspace.com/biophysics/haarp.htm

        Tom.

      • avon4956
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2008
          Hello Ja son,
          I wouldnt be so hasty to jump in like that.
          Much of what was written in the piece had many truths in it .
          Its very likely that TPTB are in fact ustilising this manipulator of
          all things for something more deadly than you could ever imagine.
          I wouldnt put it past them to be using it on our off planet
          neighbours when they enter into our atmosphere.
          Do you know exactly the capabilities of this device?? I dont because
          they are developing it more and more for more evil uses every
          month ,none of which come close to changing the weather patterns of
          this planet.Weather manipulation.....Kindy fodder!!!
          Avon
          --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, Jason Ilaug <jas57201@...>
          wrote:

          > More disinfo!
          >
          > thomasmcferran <thomasmcferran@...> wrote:
          http://www.spinspace.com/biophysics/haarp.htm

          > Tom.

        • Sifsman
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 1, 2008
            Whats HAAP.i only know HAARP.Is this Zeta intelligence?

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 1, 2008
              Not my title I'm responding to the composed letter that HAARP is dinfo

              Sifsman <asanor@...> wrote: Whats HAAP.i only know HAARP.Is this Zeta intelligence?

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 1, 2008
                OK, how come you say, disinfo' please.

                Tom.

                wrote:

                > More disinfo!
                >
                > thomasmcferran <thomasmcferran@...> wrote:
                http://www.spinspace.com/biophysics/haarp.htm

                > Tom.

              • Jason Ilaug
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 1, 2008
                  ZetaTalk: HAARP
                  Note: written on Nov 15, 1995
                  The US Military will merrily chase any proposal that promises them bigger guns, and most certainly chases after the proposal that promises them an ultimate weapon. Such a situation occurred during the development of the bomb during World War II. Money is no object. Massive and brutally enforced secrecy campaigns have and do occur. So given past history, the HAARP project could indeed be real, confirming the rumors that abound. However, HAARP is not a real project, and the tale has simply been put forth in order to afford a cover for other activities. The US Military is deeply embarrassed by their past involvement with Service-to-Self aliens, an involvement which is rapidly ending but nonetheless lingers on. As anyone who has gone through a divorce will tell you, staying married might have been the easier route. We will not detail the process, as by the Rules of Engagement we must at present keep from interfering with that process. However, HAARP has been put forth by
                  humans wishing the populace to have a palatable explanation for various underground phenomena, and since those in the Service-to-Self had nothing to do with the HAARP campaign we can tell you about it.
                  Because the rumors spreading about put aliens in control of underground activities, the anxiety level of the populace was increased. As with most alien/human activity, humans want to believe they are in charge, as indeed they are. But some of the rumors put forth by humans wanting the populace to keep aliens at arms length had given a distinctly opposite impression - human body parts floating in vats and the like. MJ12, as with other arms of the government, does not always work as a unit, and has at times pulled in different directions. This was one such instance. To correct the misimpression, MJ12 cooked up the HAARP mystique. Since activities in association with Service-to-Self aliens included strange low frequency sounds, HAARP took on that aspect. Since aliens had been known to create blackouts and MJ12 wanted the illusion of a human hand at the switch should this ever happen again, HAARP took on this aspect also.
                  HAARP does not exist, but as secret programs can not be proved or disproved, this issue will never be settled. Since the public has given credence to HAARP, it is likely to take on extra baggage, becoming, on paper anyway, a larger program. But like the Wizard of Oz, it is not at all what it seems.
                  All rights reserved: ZetaTalk@...

                  thomasmcferran <thomasmcferran@...> wrote: OK, how come you say, disinfo' please.

                  Tom.