RE: [prepare4contact] Super Plagues/Planet X/Killer Comets, etc

  • Gavin Phoenix
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2004
      Michael,

      I can only concur with your views on this. I have just finished the
      latest work of David Icke – Tales from the Time loop. I learnt a lot. I
      have changed my view on the fact that we have been herded. But that has
      changed. We are remembering who we are. This comes from influence
      directly off planet. I like to think about it as a natural occurrence
      and we are along for the ride. We are the anchors of the new future.
      That is all I felt at every sitting of the meditations I could manage.
      “You are it” is the message. So thank you for the moderation and keep it
      up as it resonates with me absolutely.

      Gavin

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2004
        Hello Gavin, I've just been reading William Bramley's, Gods of Eden,
        which makes a compelling case for the historic manipulation of
        Earth's population by what he describes as the 'Custodians'. A group
        of ETs which manipulate humanity by a number of strategies that
        would be straight out of Machiavelli's The Prince, if it weren't for
        the fact that the Custodians have been around a lot longer than
        Machiavelli. Check out the following review for info on Bramley's
        book: http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/godsofeden/index.htm

        I think everything we are seeing in terms of dire predictions of
        global cataclysm, etc., are part of the way the 'Custodians'/'Good
        Shepherd' manipulate humanity. The key is to stay balanced so that
        the energetic 'shift happens' and keep away from the Planet X/Killer
        Comet/Super Volcano hype. As humanity steps more into its power, we
        can expect more desperate efforts by the Custodians to distract us
        by holographic technologies, etc., since they know their days are
        numbered if we don't manifest the global tragedy they depend on to
        stay in power.

        In peace

        Michael

        --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "Gavin Phoenix"
        <gavinp@d...> wrote:
        > Michael,
        >
        > I can only concur with your views on this. I have just finished the
        > latest work of David Icke – Tales from the Time loop. I learnt a
        lot. I
        > have changed my view on the fact that we have been herded. But
        that has
        > changed. We are remembering who we are. This comes from influence
        > directly off planet. I like to think about it as a natural
        occurrence
        > and we are along for the ride. We are the anchors of the new
        future.
        > That is all I felt at every sitting of the meditations I could
        manage.
        > "You are it" is the message. So thank you for the moderation and
        keep it
        > up as it resonates with me absolutely.
        >
        > Gavin

      • newstartforlife
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2004
          Hi Michael and all,

          I read 'The Gods of Eden' a number of years ago, and I found it to be
          fascinating. Unfortunately, I loaned it to a friend, and he moved out
          west without returning it. Although my sluggish brain was already
          awakening then, after reading this one book, I started on a full
          fledged quest for truth. One of the most convincing things about the
          book was Mr. Bramley's disbelieving nature at first, but after his
          continuing research he became a believer in an extraterrestrial
          presence throughout our history. When wars couldn't be used to
          control the population, then plagues were used, along with control of
          the money of the world. It is probably one of the more important
          books of our times. This is one of the History books we can learn
          from. It really struck a 'truth resonance' chord with me. This is one
          of the reasons that I believe that NESARA will be helpful. As someone
          here once said- If NESARA isn't real, it should be.

          love and gratitude
          Marilyn

          --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "Dr Michael Salla"

        • IrenCzajka@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 1, 2004
            In einer eMail vom 2004-03-02 06:19:59 (MEZ) Mitteleuropäische Zeit schreibt
            mrlynt1@...:

            > Thema: [prepare4contact] Re: Super Plagues/Planet X/Killer Comets, etc
            > Datum: 2004-03-02 06:19:59 (MEZ) Mitteleuropäische Zeit
            > Von: mrlynt1@...
            > Beantworten: prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com
            > An: prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com
            > Internet-eMail:
            >

            > Hi Michael and all,
            >
            > I read 'The Gods of Eden' a number of years ago, and I found it to be
            > fascinating.

            Dear Marilyn and all
            reading your last mail i became sorry.. why?
            because we are still looking outside for help
            and leading instead become adult and at last
            look i n s i d e.. If nesara or other extraterrestials
            from the benevolent will appear .. so with whom
            are they to converse...with psychically kids who
            are looking for fullfilling their so quickly passing
            desires outside withouth strengthing before
            character and honoring all other poeple as
            brothers?
            dear Marilyn .. we are all of divine origin
            as extraterrestials too - so let us at last
            recognize it and behave ,,,
            its my humbly point of view. I am not expecting
            help from no one if i am not prepared and able to recognize who am I ...
            means everybody on this
            planet...
            blessings for all
            from iren