Re: [prepare4contact] Re: Trying Again: Prepare 4 Contact

  • gasa mcneil
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 1, 2007
      I am TOTALLY down with a project to contact the aliens and have them land en masse. Since we all live in different time zones it might be difficult to work it out, but not impossible. Maybe we could start off by "sending" a symbol to them at first, something that to all of us represents communication or welcome.....just a thought. but I would totally do it. remember when they did that on C2C and hundreds of people claimed sightings/ that was just like 6 months or so ago....art bell told everyone to go outside and stare up at the heavens and remember a wonderful feeling/memory and ask them to come and wait....and the emails and calls started pouring in,....imagine of the whole world could do this? just once? at the same time?

      Dr Michael Salla <exopolitics@...> wrote:
      Hello Wynderer, both you and Juanita in an earlier post have brought
      up the same point. That the forum has the potential to be more than
      just a discussion group, and can take a more proactive role through a
      variety of initiatives. That was something we did at the inception of
      the forum when enthusiasm was high that ETs might actually "show up"
      if we reached a critical mass of people in support of such an event.
      We put together a poll, worked on a Statement of Aspirations to pass
      on to ETs, and had a weekly visualization exercize to promote ET's
      showing up en masse. In time, enthusiasm for the weekly visualization
      waned, and many wanted the forum to just be a place for discussion
      rather than actually take on initiatives where they might be
      opposition by a small but vocal group of members. The ensuing
      controversy became somewhat distracting for members, so the forum
      settled back into discussion group mode.

      It sounds as though the time has come to explore the option of taking
      p4c down a more proactive role. The Yahoo groups forum offers a way
      for us to develop a democratic decision making model for initiatives
      through the polling function. So perhaps we can do a minor test to see
      how much resolve members have to go down that path, and to flex our
      collective muscle by developing a democratic decision making model. So
      just to get things moving, how would you, Juanita and other members
      feel about a poll on the simple question of "Do you wish for the
      prepare4contact forum to take a proactive role in organizing
      initiatives to prepare individuals for extraterrestrial contact?"
      Answers: Yes, No, Not Sure.

      We might also add other questions such as "Do you wish for a committee
      to be created to develop such initiatives?"

      You might have other questions which can be put to the forum in a
      consolidated poll.

      The poll will enable us to test how many are willing to become active
      on such issues, and what steps to take in terms of organizing the forum.

      Thank you and Juanita for the reminder that the forum has much unused
      potential.

      Aloha, Michael S.

      --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "akavibe" <akavibe4@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > repetitive patterns of grey/rep abductions. If there ARE many ET
      > races visiting here now, then I suppose contacts could be made on
      > individual bases--just visiting some human out of the blue every now
      > and then. But most of these contacts, as folks report them, do not
      > seem to be very effective in this world. As Sun Bear used to say--If
      > your philosophy doesn't grow corn, I don't wanna hear about it.
      >
      > A lot of personal contacts seem to come as a form of encouragement,
      > sometimes only for the contactee. Maybe this is all that can be
      > expected in the way of help, with healings sometimes, or making life
      > a little easier for someone good and decent like Dex' sewing machine
      > story. But it's like all the contactees, or most, are all scattered
      > from each other. Each in communication with a different race, for the
      > most part, and not within a galactic federation's guidelines and
      > aspirations.
      >
      > I think i envisioned p4c as a place in which we could form a kind of
      > grassroots citizen diplomatic corps to the stars. Exchange info, and
      > learn who's out there, and who we might best ask for assistance, and
      > courteous ways of interacting with other cultures not of Earth. And
      > learn how we humans can help to restore Earth and Earthlings to
      > Peace, again.
      >
      > It's not going to happen unless folks think about it, with some kind
      > of focussed intent. We do create some portions of our lives as we
      > pass thru Earth. I don't seem to be reading much on p4c about
      > preparing 4 contact in the sense of this site's Statement of
      > Aspiration. Mostly just odd little personal encounters (some of which
      > sound like the tricks of nature spirits, imo). As far as my own
      > flickering memory of my meeting with the Blue Guys, as i call them,
      > all that i seem to have learned/been given by those beings was a
      > lifelong and usually very painful empathic/sometimes telepathic, link
      > to Earth, and to all the other animals especially, sometimes far-
      > ranging, and very painful... This is not very useful in stopping the
      > NWO.
      >
      > Maybe each contactee has a different piece of the puzzle. wish we
      > could put them all together in the interests of healing our planet
      > and our relations with other beings. But maybe it is all about
      > transcendence, the Shift, and thus about consciousness--maybe it's
      > too late for Momma Earth in this dimension; and some folks are
      > working to raise their consciousness and are helped by ETs and/or by
      > Angels to leave this dimension, soon.
      >
      > And sadly, maybe it is just an individual create-your-own-reality
      > thing. But i do think it's worth a try to keep on trying to wake
      > people up, and to hope that here on p4c maybe we can actually begin
      > thinking and talking about how we can prepare for contact --'we'
      > being an operative word here. And how to facilitate disclosure. Like
      > not being a scaredy-cat about signing petitions.

    • Wayne Martin
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 1, 2007
        Dear akavibe;

        I believe you have articulately presented a synopsis that hits the nail on the head. I agree entirely that without some kind of intervention, whether it be divine, or from our benevolent/dimensional "friends"... We are in trouble and a simple reality check of the facts on the ground indicate that just as Dr. Deagle stated in his disclosure..."The New World Order has planned this very carefully, and it is happening now"
        I would love to believe that something or someone is coming to our rescue...
        Many channellings offer encouragement, but all require discernment.
        For myself I have to work with what resonates most clearly for me...
        "The Teachings Of Ra" have resonated at a higher level with me than anything I have ever read.
        If we as a species are unable to understand "love"...
        All is as it should be...

        Wayne

        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 1, 2007
          Yes Michael... you are right.. also Mike (oldnwilling) proposed to use
          the creative force of forum.. so may be we shall try again?
          iren

          2007/11/1, Dr Michael Salla <exopolitics@...>:

> [...]
          > > NWO.
          > >
          > > Maybe each contactee has a different piece of the puzzle. wish we
          > > could put them all together in the interests of healing our planet
          > > and our relations with other beings. But maybe it is all about
          > > transcendence, the Shift, and thus about consciousness--maybe it's
          > > too late for Momma Earth in this dimension; and some folks are
          > > working to raise their consciousness and are helped by ETs and/or by
          > > Angels to leave this dimension, soon.
          > >
          > > And sadly, maybe it is just an individual create-your-own-reality
          > > thing. But i do think it's worth a try to keep on trying to wake
          > > people up, and to hope that here on p4c maybe we can actually begin
          > > thinking and talking about how we can prepare for contact --'we'
          > > being an operative word here. And how to facilitate disclosure. Like
          > > not being a scaredy-cat about signing petitions.

        • Phyllis Brown
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 1, 2007
            YES!!
            Phyllis

            > To: prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com
            > From: irenczajka62@...
            > Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 23:15:53 +0100
            > Subject: Re: [prepare4contact] Re: Trying Again: Prepare 4 Contact
            >
            > Yes Michael... you are right.. also Mike (oldnwilling) proposed to use
            > the creative force of forum.. so may be we shall try again?
            > iren

          • jensabian
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 2, 2007
              Hi,

              Yes, Dr.Sala, I do believe it is time for a re-activation of intent.
              There are many factors which is playing a hand in it...

              Juanita/JenSabian
              --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "Dr Michael Salla"
              <exopolitics@...> wrote:

> [...]
              planet
              > > and our relations with other beings. But maybe it is all about
              > > transcendence, the Shift, and thus about consciousness--maybe
              it's
              > > too late for Momma Earth in this dimension; and some folks are
              > > working to raise their consciousness and are helped by ETs and/or
              by
              > > Angels to leave this dimension, soon.
              > >
              > > And sadly, maybe it is just an individual create-your-own-reality
              > > thing. But i do think it's worth a try to keep on trying to wake
              > > people up, and to hope that here on p4c maybe we can actually
              begin
              > > thinking and talking about how we can prepare for contact --'we'
              > > being an operative word here. And how to facilitate disclosure.
              Like
              > > not being a scaredy-cat about signing petitions.

            • akavibe
              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 2, 2007
                Greetings, Dr Salla:

                "how would you, Juanita and other members
                > feel about a poll on the simple question of "Do you wish for the
                > prepare4contact forum to take a proactive role in organizing
                > initiatives to prepare individuals for extraterrestrial contact?"
                > Answers: Yes, No, Not Sure"

                my answer is yes, both times, to the poll itself, and my personal
                response to wanting p4c to take the proactive role quoted above.

                i think that each p4c member or visitor who honestly asks themselves
                that question is taking a big step. For me personally it led me to
                giving internal assent to allowing, asking ETs that i somewhere in
                the back of my mind knew were always there--asking them to come help,
                and to help me learn how to help. Without interfering with the free
                will of other beings.

                Learning to recognize different beings, and learning also what their
                intent/attitude to Earth and Earthlings is important, also, imo. I
                tend to think there is something to the idea of a Galactic Federation
                of some sort, simply because almost always where there is a lot of
                smoke, there's a fire.

                As there are actual ETs attempting to contact us, maybe we don't need
                to use visualizations as much as being receptive to images that come.
                Being mindful of interference of course.

                I'm looking forward to responses from other p4c folk. There seem to
                be a lot of high-level people drawn here. Maybe we'll make history
                together here--who knows?

                Peace, wynderer
              • Stephen Calkins
                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 5, 2007
                  Hi Dr Salla,
                  I am NOT SURE what 'taking a proactive role in organizing
                  initiatives to prepare individuals for extraterrestrial contact',
                  might look like. So, I guess until I have a better idea of what this
                  might be, I would have to answer: Not Sure/(Probably would depend on
                  whether I felt the methodologies were effective or not.)
                  O.K. Thanks for the question.
                  One thing I could add is that whatever we learn from this
                  discussion group, sharing that information elsewhere might lead to a
                  benefit for the rest of humanity that we share that with, so one good
                  way to be proactive is to share what you have learned here.
                  O.K. Keep sharing your insights! Love, Steve

                  On Thursday, November 1, 2007, at 12:16 PM, Dr Michael Salla wrote:

                  How would you, Juanita and other members feel about a poll on the
                  simple question of "Do you wish for the prepare4contact forum to take a
                  proactive role in organizing initiatives to prepare individuals for
                  extraterrestrial contact?"
                  Answers: Yes, No, Not Sure.
                  We might also add other questions such as "Do you wish for a committee
                  to be created to develop such initiatives?"
                  You might have other questions which can be put to the forum in a
                  consolidated poll....Aloha, Michael S.
                • joe terry jr
                  Message 8 of 15 , Nov 5, 2007
                    Hello Dr. S., and other group members,
                    As a relative newbie here and in the study of this fascinating subject of ET "come home or not", I think it is very important for the world to get this information as quickly and accurately as possible. Looking around I think that the best ways seem to be the Internet and mass media in the form of magazines and books, tv and radio spots. However I feel that one way of addressing this issue the most effectively is through the spiritual and religious leaders. I have been hearing that the Catholic church has a priest or monsignior who is assigned this issue.. Balducci I believe his name is. Does the Protestant church have any interest in this subject? Is this subject a direct threat to organized religion both here and overseas? What about the other major religions of the world? The Muslims, the Hindus, the Buddhists and all the other assorted and insundry groups and organizations of spirituality? The wiccans the occultists, the others other there in the fringe groups of spirituality..... IMHO the BEST way to educate the world's population is through their religious leaders, without a doubt. If the leaders can be brought the OBJECTIVE QUALITY EVIDENCE that has been brought to the attention of the world then it is very possible that humanity will actually start believing. It is my belief that humanity is way too ignorant to accept the presence of extraterresterals here on planet earth. imho humanity is barely able to cope with simple match and reading. The ignorance and the magnetude of violence and hatred here on Gaia/earth is incomprehenseable. How can the average person handle the fact that our DNA has been and is being manipulatively changed over the eons??? Most people here can barely manage to feed themselves and their families.
                    Enough on this interesting subject. Glad to see that someone is moving forward to accomplish something positive re: this issue rather than infighting on the yahoo and google groups...
                    The Truth Shall set us FREE....
                    joe

                  • jensabian
                    Message 9 of 15 , Nov 6, 2007
                      Hello Joe,

                      The problem with involving religion and church groups in a form of
                      Disclosure lies in many factors, one of which is that the Majority of
                      the Christian Churches do not accept the existance of life on other
                      planets in the form of Cultures, Civilizations and Inhabitation. It
                      goes against the teachings of the Church and against the
                      interpretation of the Bible. The Cathlic Church although they have
                      commissioned the priest to investigate, have as yet to publically
                      change their stance on the issue of Contact with Non-Terrestial
                      Groups.

                      Secondly, you have the situation that the Christian Churches over-all
                      are rather empty, in the sence that very view people still find
                      membership within such an community, especially in England and
                      Europe, where some of these beautiful old Churches are being sold off
                      and changed into "bed and Breakfast" Guesthouses, Mosques, private
                      dwellings and so forth.

                      Thirdly, you have the problem of Government endorsed Religions, in
                      the case of the "west" Christianity, and as soon as a divert is made
                      from the concepts as stipulated within the ground rules if you will,
                      you have a labled group of dangerious assembly. People are very
                      quikely "demonized" e.g. the Scientology Church in Europe. One may
                      even speak of a "covert tollerance" but still demonized.

                      But most inportantly, and what perhaps should not be forgotten, is
                      that Non-Terrestials and Contact with Non-terrestials is not a
                      religion. The creation of yet another "Cult" system, in this regard
                      can only damage the end result of Disclosure.

                      JenSabian/Juanita

                      --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "joe terry jr"
                      <guadalupejoe@...> wrote:

                      > Hello Dr. S., and other group members,
                      > As a relative newbie here and in the study of this fascinating
                      subject of ET "come home or not", I think it is very important for
                      the world to get this information as quickly and accurately as
                      possible. Looking around I think that the best ways seem to be the
                      Internet and mass media in the form of magazines and books, tv and
                      radio spots. However I feel that one way of addressing this issue
                      the most effectively is through the spiritual and religious
                      leaders. I have been hearing that the Catholic church has a priest
                      or monsignior who is assigned this issue.. Balducci I believe his
                      name is. Does the Protestant church have any interest in this
                      subject? Is this subject a direct threat to organized religion both
                      here and overseas? What about the other major religions of the
                      world? The Muslims, the Hindus, the Buddhists and all the other
                      assorted and insundry groups and organizations of spirituality? The
                      wiccans the occultists, the others other there in the fringe groups
                      of spirituality..... IMHO the BEST way to educate the world's
                      population is through their religious leaders, without a doubt. If
                      the leaders can be brought the OBJECTIVE QUALITY EVIDENCE that has
                      been brought to the attention of the world then it is very possible
                      that humanity will actually start believing. It is my belief that
                      humanity is way too ignorant to accept the presence of
                      extraterresterals here on planet earth. imho humanity is barely
                      able to cope with simple match and reading. The ignorance and the
                      magnetude of violence and hatred here on Gaia/earth is
                      incomprehenseable. How can the average person handle the fact that
                      our DNA has been and is being manipulatively changed over the
                      eons??? Most people here can barely manage to feed themselves and
                      their families.
                      > Enough on this interesting subject. Glad to see that someone is
                      moving forward to accomplish something positive re: this issue rather
                      than infighting on the yahoo and google groups...
                      > The Truth Shall set us FREE....
                      > joe

                    • Jake
                      Message 10 of 15 , Nov 6, 2007
                        The last time we came to such a place . ( And we have been here before ) .
                        A Spin off occurred with levels of a Hierarchy .
                        and members ( Myself included ) Felt cut off . Not because I didn't get to play but because suddenly I was left once Again.
                        Waiting for private groups to decide what we / I should be told.
                        What would be the result of such a decision, Again ??
                        The Same Old ??

                        I Have never Seen or met an Alien ( Off Planet ) Being.
                        I have seen MEN ... At their Worst and Best..
                        I Have see how TPTB quash Idealism with a Hammer.
                        Their Good at what they do.

                        What if anything is going to make this different ?

                        The Definition of Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
                        I Think that belongs to Einstein. But Its TRUE ..

                        There is a lot of EGO Here.

                        How do we overcome this ???

                        Jake