Fwd: Hall of UFO Mysteries

  • IrenCzajka@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1 12:11 AM
      In einer eMail vom 01.04.2007 09:04:59 Westeuropäische Sommerzeit schreibt
      me@...:

      Hello,

      I met Hyneck, I think that is who he was on Riegate Hill, a beauty
      spot south on london, (Surry hills).

      He shot my Annie because she was a franchansie of the site where she
      sold bacon sandwiches made fresh to order with her Brother who had
      been on the site with their parents since 1947.

      He wanted the site as a burger bar or a site for one his other huge
      chain of resteraunts and said he was enforcing capitalsm peicemeal on
      to europe. He also called it democracy.

      She hung on to her property even though their income from the
      business was insufficient to support them and lived on Government
      social security (income support) to supplement their income, so he
      offered her millions of pounds, the older men a pension, and a
      husband.

      But she refused, I saw what was coming and told her to accept, and
      she kissed me tenderly.

      He then shot her in the chest with a tiny revolver that fitted in his
      hand, it had a lanturn on the end,"ouch" she said as she sipped her
      cup of tea, "I feel ill" the tea dropped on the floor and spilt and
      annie fell back and turned on one side. I noticed a desturbance to
      her dress near the centre of her chest.

      Two men who were next to me then wentin as one said "she is not dead"
      and took a long thin bladed narrow knife and stabbed her in the
      temple on the left side of her head.

      He then drove it in to her head. Hyneck said it was to destroy the
      brain to stop her talking. Dead men don't talk.

      My friend was being murdered.

      There is a blank in my memory here, but I thinl I went in and took
      the blade that was jammed in annie and holding her head with my left
      hand drew the blade out with my right hand while attempting to keep
      it straight.

      The two men lost their heads in the fight leaving their guns in their
      hands streched out on the floor.

      Hyneck did seem to be taking pop shots but we were under his gun.

      I then picked up annie, a bucksome wench and carried her unconcios
      body to an ambulance that park their waiting for a motorway emegancy.

      The driver opened the window and looked, he knew annie as everyone
      did who goes to the hill.

      The paramedic examined her, and said "she's down as a
      skirtzophrenic" "oh" I said "intelligent working class". "she has
      been shot in the heart and knifed in the head".

      Mum was in my car had also been knifed in the head before in a
      hospital and was not able to understand.

      I then noticed bullets spatting againts the ambulance side, I
      realised he was shooting to miss.

      The paramedic took annie inside, and I went back to the car to finish
      my tea.

      Hyneck came over with his gun and pointed at my head but then put it
      into his hand and started to speak.

      He confessed to selling passages to people from asia and china
      passages to america at a price as high as he could and then
      butchering them while on board, procsssing them into beefburgers
      because people do not eat human flesh and sellin them to his chain of
      burger outlets all over the world thus making a profit from meat that
      pays for itself and sells at a price undercutting the rest thus
      making a profit both ends of the trip.

      "Chicken" is also human flesh.

      He owns nearly all the food outlets all over the world.

      He said that annie had said she had chatted to the giant grasshoopers
      (alien visitors) also seen by others around there.

      He told me about an episode in human history relating to previous
      alien visitation when a group of men decided to destroy the minds
      ofthose who said aliens exist, they were quite common in those days.
      He quoted a battle of gideon in the bible where a freedom fighter by
      the name of gideon who support the concept et was defeated in battle
      by knifing his army in the head as they slept and then taming the
      spinal bodies as pets.

      I was unable to find any tracein my bible although several characyers
      known as gideon are mentioned, but no reference to slavery, lobotmies
      nor aliens are mentioned, the date is 500BC. no civilisation dates to
      6000 ybp it is a lie.

      He then banged a wire throughmy head and out the other side twice and
      the scars still show.

      I did not notice anything but Iwatched as hyneck was shot in the
      chest crying "all I wanted was evetything i could get and every oneas
      my slave" and then the alien shot him in the head.

      all around I saw men falling dead as they were cut down by aliens in
      the trees.

      The alien beheaded hyeck cut of his hands and legs at the knee and
      threw the torso over the cliff after putting his "nose" in his mouth
      and aranged a skul and cross bones human sacrifice.

      I got back into my car and drove home.

      He had written psychiatry as a way of legalising murder with mendoza
      who made money by killing by cutting out the brain and then stealing
      all the victims money. He told me these brain damged and unconcious
      (dead) men could do simple factory work and the brain dead women as
      domestic pets for sex.

      He had no respect for human life he was just a terruible mass muderer
      and the murder of Tesla to protect the income of the rich was the
      high point of his life.

      "slavery is" he said "the high point of capitalsm".

      "I lie to make money" 2I shoot a person who stands against me in
      front of the persons freind and if he reports the murder as a witness
      I give my expert knowlege from my book wat I wrote myself, that the
      witness was their so must have done it to get the person lobotomised
      as a dangerous psychopath and all his supportes. That is why I wrote
      my book".

      well the royals of the world find this useful so gave him a nobel
      prize.

      I wrote the von danekin books, my snap is in their a little fat man
      in shorts.

      The language of the tombs I saw was interprested with my help and
      there was absolutle no connection with aliens in the images where a
      man lays looking up,he is in fact at the root of the tree of his life
      where he is buried looking back at the story of his life on the
      branchs where the animals draw their call is the sound of the languge
      he used. thy are drawings of jungle animals that he knew in his life
      forever telling the story of his life.

      I made a mistake.

      I then drove home.

    • IrenCzajka@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1 8:34 AM
        In einer eMail vom 01.04.2007 16:03:07 Westeuropäische Sommerzeit schreibt
        me@...:

        Hello,

        My family is of the Goddard line, one of my ancestors, there are
        many, was an alderman Goddard what chopped the head of Charles I. I
        do not quite get the dates. But I recall an incident what came from
        my Grandmother Randal nee Goddard.

        She was very old about 90 when this took place, I was about 28 or so,
        granny had suffered a fall and brused her head, a docter had come to
        help and she wanted to talk.

        She said the Royal Family had murdered all her family. Then she said
        that the trouble had started when her uncle goddard (she was about 16
        at the time) had seen a flying Saucer on his land (he had a farm
        estate called Goddard's Farm near Basingstoke and a stately home "The
        Vine" a Roman Villa occupied by Gnostic Christians from c300AD -
        these held Jesus the man from space who taught us things and went
        home to his star in the sky from wence he came - the frescose and
        floor mosaic have illustrate the story all that time and it was still
        there when I was the occupier and built the thermonuclear reactor
        there next to the room with the roman girl inside a stone box like
        she was still alive. It aparently had landed and my ancestor goddard
        had commnicated with them.

        The war between the royalist and god's army (goddard was the leader
        but did not take part in the fighting he made speeches) that resulted
        in charles I head being chopped off, was caused in part by the royals
        familiy divinity and right to rule being nullified by the existance
        of alien life.

        Well the royalist are still murdering or lobotomising any person who
        to have met or seen aliens and also those who claim anyknowlege of
        martian biology.

        Unfortunatey I was on the viking project and now the royalists and
        papists say that space means nothing so you cant go through it and
        planets and stars are lights in the sky put there by god to make it
        pretty and the moon is a night light and the sun is the day light. it
        was all made by god for the royal family who he made to rule and all
        others were made for them. so they can do what they like.

        The doctor attending to my gran then pushed a blade through her white
        old head and she never spoke again.

        Mum who is 94 and sitting beside me said just before befalling the
        same fate that hitler sent a expedition to mars in 1930 powered
        by "tesla power" - she was 18 at the time and she may have been one
        of the astronaughts. However her memory had now failed as more
        attacks on her head were made by pin wounds from a local man who she
        liked.

        she also said that they had a tesla powered childs car that I drove
        round in just before the lawya that did in tesla did in my uncle and
        buchered my face.

        I put in a patent application for the thermonuclear reactor last
        Thursday but was told it would never be published or released as it
        was far too dangerous. Then the e-mail deleted itself.

        They are used in british warships as the power unit I worked on them
        in 1971 in naval dockyard portsmouth uk.

      • noeticus