Re: [prepare4contact] Re: Prophecies for the New Year

  • Timothy MacPherson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
      unfortunately andrew, the smart money is on you brother! Straight up 100% cash money. Guaranteed!!!

      And humanity falls more and more into obscurity in the process... The future is not bright my friends.

      andrew hennessey <scottishatlantis@...> wrote:
      also that He would call His chosen from the corners of the Heaven and
      the Earth.

      my prophesies for the new year ... well ...

      1. zero disclosure - nothing new or important
      2. status quo
      3. cull by stealth
      4. more criminalisation of the mundane
      5. prices hiked in health and energy
      6. more war less Christ

      andrew
      have a happy new year p4c - WE make a difference