Re: fastwalkers/steven greer comment is inaccurate pls read everyone

  • Vencislav
    Message 1 of 79 , Dec 1, 2006
      --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "andrew hennessey"
      <scottishatlantis@...> wrote:

      > hi Vencislav,

      Andrew,

      >he sent the video back to scotland and the malcolm family.

      Well, at least he sent the video back,
      he didn't keep it for himself, right?

      >Craig malcolm though never officially disclosed it to anyone
      >and still lets film companies have a look at it if the money is
      right

      Did any of those film companies include a part of the black
      triangle video in their TV documentary, or at least a picture,
      did you see the black triangle video?
      If none of the film compnies payed money to include video
      or part of it into documentary about UFOs, then maybe, indeed,
      the black triangle video is useless and not any good?

      But then, maybe I'm just trying to find excuse for Greer?
      Maybe I just like his theory about benevolent ETs too much,
      it sounds so romantic, like good old fable with happy end...

      In any case - You are right about taking the video evidence
      out of the country was not the best idea.

      Finally, one link for you:
      http://heritage.scotsman.com/myths.cfm?id=1758692006

      Vencislav
    • Michael Vogt
      Message 79 of 79 , Dec 9, 2006
        I have never communicated this to anyone but I too have felt somewhat disassociated from my fellow human beings as of late. The jig is up and the time has come in my mind to not think like humans if at all possible. There has to be more to life than Anna Nicole Smith or Wheel of Fortune. People, you are witnessing the massive attempt to dumb down society and sadly, as I look around, man, we're in trouble. Finding others who might share the same views that relate to the extraterrestrial is challenging to say the least. Thanks to this forum I don't feel so alone.
        My best to all and a most blessed holiday season.

        Mike