Re Book

  • Yvonne McDonald
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2006
      Hi! list members,

      The other day I mentioned a book by Carl van Vlierden. I have since re read my book and what a book. I was inspired and thought now how can I tell everyone that this is a book worth reading and it is long time ago. Then I found it on the web. For anyone interested here is the web site, you won't be sorry you read it, it is really worth it and remember this was long before all these latests books. Started in 1964 and is still ongoing

      http://galactic.to/rune/kold1.html

      Click on PREFACE BY THE PUBLISHER

      Vonny