PS Dex RE: Macrento and Karen Re: War of the Sources-perceptions

  • kadowning123
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2006
      --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "Dex" <dexxxaa@...> wrote:

      > Hey Karen...I just read your posting...
      > Unifying perceptions...Verrrry Interesting.
      >
      > Dex

      -Hi Dex, It took me this long to figure out what you meant by Unifying
      perceptions. HA Ha! Yes I see what you mean now. We are all the same
      the only difference is the different perceptions. This applies to all
      Beings. We are all from the same unifying source. Our perceptions are
      based on our belief systems. The perception of Oneness is the truest.
      It is the best one to have- because we create our reality based on our
      perception. --
      "When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at
      change."-Dr. Wayne Dyer
      Love, Karen