hey all...wanted to comment on people who spread fear....

  • Blazin
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 1, 2004
      Hey everyone...

      I wanted to say something about Mac Goats...and those like this
      person...

      While they are running around spreading fear wherever they go...it is
      up to us whether we CHOOSE to let that fear in or not. We can defeat
      that fear at the door for each one of us that chooses not to let it
      in. These people should be pitied...really...they give fear because
      it is all they know...they cannot see past that...they have not been
      as 'up on things' as many might be in this group...they might not
      have a 'guide'...etc...or like janet said...'they know not what they
      do'....that is right...and i also agree with janet that there was
      some truth....

      I do believe the benevolent ones know even how to talk to those types
      of people. We should not be too quick to get frustrated/angry at
      anyone for their beliefs...that person gave all they had...all they
      know maybe... I also wonder about some of these ones having
      some 'guide' that they do not know about...and maybe that 'guide'
      will have them walk into this group...to learn more....or 'awaken'
      them...to other things...to add to what they've already experienced
      in this life...etc... And i do believe you have some 'christian'
      TYPES in the midst of this group...why scare them...when they are
      believing in a beautiful being? They are here for a reason too...i
      would imagine they are hiding in the background and not
      speaking...or sharing their joy in the only way they are accustomed
      to....and i would say too that they are wise...but that is sad....

      If we are not careful the benevolent ones out there could lay a
      charge that our group does the same deeds to the 'fear spreading
      christians'...as the Christians do to those they think fall outside a
      certain 'stereotype' way to be.... The deeds of ridiculing
      them...having no patience with them...getting angry at them for not
      being 'with the program'....or because they may not know what some
      people in this group know....etc... That can be pretty risky...when
      dealing with beings that are AHEAD of us...they could easily give
      that same thing right back to us....

      If i were an ET i would definitely watch that aspect of things as
      well. Hopefully we can all remain humble enough...so as not to blast
      these ones that may pop in and out...do not get frustrated etc...we
      can choose NOT to feel fear too...it is simple...and no damage done
      then. Maybe we can try to meet them where they stand...and meet them
      with things that they can understand...maybe that will make them more
      comfortable...etc...otherwise you either scare them off...or hurt
      them...etc...you might also PISS OFF their 'guide'...which may not be
      what you would want to do. Can we TRULY accept another no matter
      where they are in progression, knowledge, etc...?

      This group might have been spotted by many beings...and might be
      getting a reptuation of a very fertile field for those who need to
      awaken or learn more...and a safe haven from ridicule etc...in which
      they can do that in... Do we want those beings thinking they made a
      mistake in judgement? You also will loose potential benevolent ET
      contact...i think we all have to work for what we attain...definitely!
      I will go so far as to say i think we are being tested for it through
      our interactions with each other...not only through the posts...but
      also being watched in other ways...to see what the person REALLY
      reacts like when they read anothers post....and before posting their
      own replies...etc... If we loose those types...we could hope all we
      want...think all we want...but we won't draw that in again...and they
      will find other ways in which to guide their own....you know they
      will warn other decent ones too...they all 'talk' to each other as
      well i would imagine....it is not so easy to divide and conquer 'out
      there'....then the question remains, what will we draw in after
      that? I'm running for sure at that point...ha ha!! I'm not
      interested in what's left...

      If the person is obnoxious about shoving beliefs and 'preaching',
      then it is the moderators job to screen the posts first...that way we
      can eliminate hearing repetitive posts that are more in a ranting
      manner..ect...

      Otherwise you might have a being say something like this....

      "was that girl (i think her name was claudia) not deserving of
      compassion...understanding...from those that say they have what it
      takes to make it? Some are so frustrated with 'these types'...
      And we have found some in this group...that would condemn
      them...criticize them....make them feel they are unworthy to learn
      more...make them feel 'stupid' for not knowing more than they
      do.....and some of those critical ones might have been where she is
      now...in a past life... Why is there not more understanding for
      those who are not where you are? And what would you like those ahead
      of you to do...when you meet them...shall they take the same stance
      with you as you do with your 'christians' or any other 'little ones'
      out there?"(i think they are termed little ones mainly because they
      are filled with fear...they are misguided...they are only doing what
      they see their 'elders' doing...and it is all they have to give to
      others...etc...)

      Those people out there are victims of society and it is all they
      know.. Maybe...they can learn more if some have made it to this
      group...for some that is a feat in and of itself..ha ha...maybe there
      will be some that CAN accept more...but not if they FEAR being
      ridiculed here...for speaking what they believe in.. in all it's
      glory...that would be sad.... We could also hear charges like 'lack
      of understanding for another...and even cruelty...depending on what
      is said... besides a persons post gives some insight as to what the
      person is..let it be..and see where it heads first before we act...
      I think the ufo/et topic will weed out most fanatics...they already
      believe it is evil...some may even believe to even enter this forum
      is an evil act....so our fear of those types coming in hordes may be
      unfounded..at least at this time....and there is always the moderator
      to put a stop to that...we may in time have to get tougher to protect
      what we have...but let's deal with things one step at a time...that
      is just mee thinking on it...

      Everyone likes to believe they have the truth...and tries to stand up
      for that...and there is always a bigger truth...so i think we should
      be cautious and really think about how much irritation we feel with
      the fear based people. The only thing that can rid someone of that
      fear...is LOVE...there seems to be plenty of that in this group...

      I also hope that we can still have respect for beings like the Christ
      being...etc...because like i said...he/they are very real...it would
      be a shame to not give respect to the message and the man...based on
      fanatical people that are only parroting what they hear..etc...

      And what if the Christ being and those like him...are some of
      the 'aliens' that will be contacting people down here...in these
      days? Then what? Would he still meet with the same things he did
      when he walked here? Because the 'new agers' and the 'fanatics'
      have damaged things so badly...he would not dare speak again??
      That would be truly sad since you can easily shut the door before you
      know what you are doing...and that being is not as accessible
      now...nor can you run after him etc...to say oops im sorry...i
      screwed up....but you could blow a HUGE chance to learn...

      I say leave room for that in these days JUST IN CASE there is SOME
      truth left in the words he spoke...and i am not talking about the
      WHOLE BIBLE either... There has to be credit given to the fact that
      some of the things spoken by Christ are happening... What if the
      rest of what HE SAID does too...(i do not include all the black
      writing...earth did make it easy to get to the core rather quickly by
      putting things in red..ha ha) But, he said he will send his 'angels'
      to sever the wicked from the just....etc... Could be ET's...could be
      knowledge given that can do that...could be experiences given
      also...could be a lot of ways to do that. And those beings might be
      very similar in nature...and sound very similar too... It scares me
      when i see people get so turned off...that they would toss even
      Christ aside AGAIN... And you might find you will learn a
      ton...unless you react too quickly and slam the door. And i believe
      that being probably knows a hell of a lot of other beings 'out there'
      as well....

      I hope that won't be the case.....especially in this group...And who
      is to say that the Christ being won't sound SIMILAR to the days he
      walked here...when he speaks? Would you cast that aside? Say it is
      crap? Humanity already looks bad enough 'out there' because of the
      evil in this place...murderers liars rape stealing, tyranical
      ruler...tyranical followers....and all the way down to the
      smaller everyday type offenses..then you add the mistakes in days
      past...which i am pretty sure the entire universe knows by now..
      i only hope we won't make the same mistakes again....the
      bad 'et's are not the only ones that corner the market in the wicked
      area....Earth has done pretty damn good too...and I DO NOT INCLUDE
      EVERYONE....please know that... Nor do i blame...in any way...many
      things could be factoring into all that...but that is a different
      topic entirely...ha ha... And leave room for what we DON'T know
      yet...is is the safest stance...

      Anyway, just thought i would share some things i was thinking
      about...for what it is worth...take care all........

      Cheers!

      Blazin'
    • drmichaelsalla
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 1, 2004
        Thanks for your post Blazin and getting us to start the New Year on
        a positive note with your insights. Something that stood out for me
        in your post was the following:

        "This group might have been spotted by many beings...and might be
        getting a reptuation of a very fertile field for those who need to
        awaken or learn more...and a safe haven from ridicule etc...in which
        they can do that in... Do we want those beings thinking they made a
        mistake in judgement? You also will loose potential benevolent ET
        contact...i think we all have to work for what we
        attain...definitely!"

        I agree with you entirely. Yes, we are generating lots of energy and
        that is atracting ETs since we are showing a receptiveness to their
        energy. Many people are unconscious of their ET connection while a
        few are more conscious of it. In both cases, posters become conduits
        for ET energies on the forum and we in a way become a means of these
        energies merging and harmonizing with human energies. So in a very
        direct way, the forum becomes a test run for the post-contact world
        we are preparing for. As we become conscious of the forum being a
        test run for a post-contact world then the energy we generate with
        our posts helps manifest the emergence of ETs into the mass
        consciousness. Another point you make is:

        [Blazin] I will go so far as to say i think we are being tested for
        it through our interactions with each other...not only through the
        posts...but also being watched in other ways...to see what the
        person REALLY
        reacts like when they read anothers post....and before posting their
        own replies...etc... If we loose those types...we could hope all we
        want...think all we want...but we won't draw that in again...and they
        will find other ways in which to guide their own....you know they
        will warn other decent ones too...they all 'talk' to each other as
        well i would imagine....it is not so easy to divide and conquer 'out
        there'....then the question remains, what will we draw in after
        that? I'm running for sure at that point...ha ha!! I'm not
        interested in what's left..."

        Again, I agree that we are being tested through our reactions to
        each other. As we create space for people to express their points of
        view in a supportive environment that nurtures every one in finding
        their part in the 'tapestry' of insights. IMO we are all parts of a
        jigsaw puzzle that gives an answer to the problems we have on the
        planet, and beyond. Many believe that humanity is a cosmic
        experiment for the ETs to find out how they might solve similar
        problems we have between tribes, cultures, and nations, but this
        time at the galactic level.

        At the same time we need to be careful that the space given for
        those who have dissenting views are not exploited by those wishing
        to disrupt us. That disruption energy is there too, lurking in the
        wings. It too has a place, but the moderators role is to ensure that
        the disruption energy knows its place and doesn't create friction
        and discord in the group. Trying to find the difference between
        dissenters who out of conviction post views others disagree with,
        and the disrupters making repeated posts to distract and upset
        others, is a difficult challenge since there is a fine line there
        and I'll need your patience as I sharpen my moderator abilities to
        spot the difference and put the disrupters back in their place.

        The disrupters to have something to learn from us and by staying in
        the wings and observing and lurking, they carry our energy into
        THEIR system. So in that way we turn things around, since the
        disrupters to our forum, unconsciously become the disrupters to
        their system. So we become the disrupters to the disrupters. A fun
        idea. ha ha!

        Thanks Blazin for alerting us to what's happening behind the
        scenes.

        In peace,
        Michael S.

        --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "Blazin" <sunrise711@s...>

      • janet.sullins
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 1, 2004
          I used to think like that about Jesus, like what if he showed up now they
          would do the same thing to him all over... and that may be, but not because
          they didn't know what they were doing... Not because they didn't know who or
          what he was... I believe you are right about the rest because of the
          golden rule... Do unto others...for it will be... and in a sense I suppose
          we could take the relationship we have with them as an example right... ha
          ha goes both ways right... I mean relationship with angels...or et's
          whatever you're calling them... That might be an interesting topic...Their
          relationship to us as an example for our relationship with others different
          than ourselves... and can we do them one better...

        • James the truthseeker
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 1, 2004
            Hey Blazin, Michael and others,

            While I fully agree with you here in regards to religious tolerance
            of all people and all religions, not just Christianity by the way.
            The important thing to remember is this forum is not just for anyone
            in much the same way that university level degrees are not yet for
            grade schoolers. So if a Christian chooses to believe what he hears
            in his church, that is fine as long as they keep it in their
            churches, because that is what their churches are for. This isn't to
            say that they can't come in here and "observe" what we are saying and
            doing. It just means that they shouldn't just come in here and start
            preaching to us and even to higher Extra Terrestrial forms of life
            saying that they and we are all condemned to hell because we believe
            otherwise. As a reminder, this forum is about achieving ET contact
            and seeking universal spiritual truths aside from just one set of
            dogma. I'm sure for most people already on this forum, "our Karma has
            already run over our Dogma" some time ago. So most of us did not come
            here to be preached at by Christians and others, because if we wanted
            that, then we would have gone to their churches instead of coming
            here. So my point being made, if they can't take the heat then they
            should stay out of the kitchen.

            Secondly, it should be evident by now that what Michael and others
            are proposing to do on this forum does takes a certain level of
            responsibility in ones thinking. Especially the intentions, whether
            people are looking to just be saved from themselves, to be contacted
            to learn much greater cosmic creational wisdom, or what ever the case
            may be. In any case if you hope for any kind of success, you may want
            to enquire as to what the ETs themselves actually want for humanity,
            and I don't mean information from people who channel either, I mean
            the real thing from what the ETs themselves state involving real
            proven UFO contactee cases. I've mentioned this before and yet no one
            seems to take to much of an interest. Better yet here's a better
            question for everyone.

            Why would ETs want to contact you or this group or even this planet???

            You've all said why you'd like the ETs to contact us, now tell me why
            you think the ETs will want to contact you. Again if you want them to
            contact you and this planet, you must show that you can be;
            understanding of them, self responsible, reasonable and sensible in
            thinking, non-self important, peaceful, in search for understanding
            spiritual truths, able to solve your own problems and capable of
            understanding real love. At this time, given the fact that we still
            have; wars, disease, overpopulation, substance addictions, crime
            rape, sexual abuse, religions, cults, a monetary system, boarders
            between the countries, a depleting ozone, global warming, polluted
            oceans, burning rain forests, Teen school killings, child work camps,
            over half the worlds population now starving, etc. We've had
            religions on this planet for how long now?, and where have we all
            come since then? Already it's 2004 and I don't see the planet any
            better then when I saw it back in the 80s. In facts it's worse and it
            will continue to be so until the greater portion recognize that they
            can make this change. It's not just the elite because we are just as
            responsible for the elite being in their places of power as they are
            themselves. People still drink and drive all the time yet the
            prohibition of the 1920s did not solve this problem and the elite did
            not make people drink alcohol when these same people choose to do it
            themselves. The main reason as to why we have an elite group on this
            world is because people were not responsible enough at the time to
            not let it happen and really are we any better today in an "every man
            for himself" money way of thinking. Humanity really has a long ways
            to go in its thinking.

            I say give the ETs a really good reason as to why they should contact
            us and show them that yes we are reasonable in our thinking.

            Suggestions: Let's all write up a constitution for Earth and compare
            notes. Initiate the Isaiah effect on the elite forces continually so
            that they may find love and reason in their hearts. We all ready have
            a "Change the world now" yahoo group and that's a start. So let's all
            give the ETs a very good reason as to why they should want to contact
            us and show up.

            Peace in wisdom,

            James Truthseeker
          • Blazin
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 1, 2004
              Hey there janet! Just wanted to share my thoughts with you...and
              others if they are interested etc.....seems we are thinking or have
              thought about similar things...ha...but i am not surprised given your
              experiences/knowledge...and since you have said you thought about
              this too...i wanted to have a thought exchange on it
              further....hopefully no one takes anything out of context...ha
              ha..but i guess it is always the chance one takes when speaking.

              YOU:
              I used to think like that about Jesus, like what if he showed up now
              they would do the same thing to him all over... and that may be, but
              not because they didn't know what they were doing... Not because they
              didn't know who or what he was... I believe you are right about the
              rest because of the golden rule... Do unto others...for it will be...
              and in a sense I suppose we could take the relationship we have with
              them as an example right... ha ha goes both ways right... I mean
              relationship with angels...or et's whatever you're calling them...
              That might be an interesting topic...Their relationship to us as an
              example for our relationship with others different than ourselves...
              and can we do them one better...
              *****************************

              Me: Yep...you are right...even the most wicked would know to an
              extent what they were doing....and yet...maybe they would not realize
              the full extent of their acts...or simply put...how far that
              would 'resonate' into the 'heavens'....and how many beings were
              actually watching while that act was committed. Or how it would
              effect their relationship with beings out there...down the road...
              the Christ being...only one of many who have come from out
              there...and did not have 'sin' in them...etc...(see below on the sin
              thing..ha)

              In that way, those in that day...may not have fully realized how much
              damage they did with their behavior...or how they were being
              watched. I'm sure there are many 'out there' that have
              not attained that level of love and understanding yet for
              humanity...and would have been angry at all they witnessed.... I
              think about that thing he said about...'so as you do unto the least
              of my people...so also have you done unto me...' I believe it is
              because we are all one...period...and we are all connected. It
              explains the 'love your enemy' thing too. That was a hard one for me
              as i was growing..ha ha..especially when your enemy sits and does
              things to you that hurt...even physically...they lack in
              love...therefore the enemy...but to be pitied. Hard to do when
              thinking 'that's it..i have had it...i am going to...grrrr...ha ha"
              I think that it does not mean you have to LOVE their deeds...but to
              be forgiving and understanding...or 'turn the other cheek'... I think
              the christ being would also point out...that he never blamed
              another...even those that killed him....so no one has that right to
              do that ultimately...even out there...

              But that does not mean we may not have to contend with things on this
              topic as we walk forward...etc...even from those who are more
              benevolent in nature...ET or angel...whatever we may meet along the
              way in the 'contact' experiences we may embark on...i guess it is why
              i feel the urge to speak my thoughts on this...it could come up down
              the road...and i hope i do not anger people as i do...

              Since you have said you have thought about Jesus etc...i wanted to
              share some more things that i have contemplated...and you may have as
              well......and please know i do not speak FOR those beings...

              I even think that Christ being might be the first one to ask:

              why has my message been placed ABOVE all others as THE ONLY
              MESSAGE...when many are the ways...on earth as well as 'out
              there'?? Who was it that REALLY perpetuated that? I think he would
              say there have been many great and beautiful souls that have walked
              the earth and have also been 'killed in the line of duty'...what
              makes them any less?..and WHO IS IT that would not see these things?
              Why would any one being be 'more important that another?' And where
              is it that you have learned these things? Is this still the
              teachings one learns on earth? Do you honestly believe those walking
              the earth today...are doing a job that was less important as what i
              attempted to do 2,000 years ago? Even the school janitor and the
              little old lady in the garden...have equal importance and beauty in
              the scheme of things. Most however would not believe that...because
              their eyesight prevents it(how they see things)...and that is what
              governs what goes in as well as out...and that statement would offend
              them....because they LOVE hierarchy...and they LOVE the things of the
              earth to the point they would blast universal ways of being as if IT
              were the LIE...

              Just because many did not or have not reach 'popularity' status on
              earth or in certain 'religious circles'...does not mean their job
              here was any less important...any less traumatic...or
              painful...etc... What of the souls that never 'make themselves
              known' to the masses...what of those that stay more hidden in the
              scheme of things...what of the mother who tries with all her might to
              care for her children with everything she has...and loves them...is
              that any less than the path of Christ? I think he would say NO!!

              I like thinking about these weird things..ha ha...hopefully i am not
              offending anyone...and that does not necessarily mean i see 'fantasy'
              either! And i will not go so far to say i speak for ANY being like
              the Christ being etc...no way..they have the ability to speak
              directly for themselves even now...and to whom they choose...i
              believe they can and do go direct as well...i believe they can also
              bypass 'government technological interference'...in a heart beat!
              They would go to what would appear to be the 'small and
              insignificant' people here...again 'small and insignificant' would be
              the EARTHLY VIEWPOINT. You may find these ones like the Christ
              being...talking to the people in the Hindu faith...or an
              athiest...who knows!! ha...of course the 'christians' of the day
              would probably spaz over that statement, i have had some experiences
              with those types and they have not been good either. But they would
              not recognize him if he walked here today...because they would think
              that man would not speak to people that believe things slightly
              different than his own taught message... They might again be
              offended if told that he in fact WOULD speak to people whether they
              KNEW what he did or not...
              And it is risky to speak like this...you can get yourself wacked real
              good if you speak while still growing up too...wacked by the very
              people that say they love you...and they love jesus. Even told you
              are a damned creature...etc... Not all of my experiences have been
              good with the 'christians' either... Best not to speak...ha...you
              might spare your own hide enough to live through another day until it
              is time to speak where and when it is safer...(not that anything is
              totally safe)

              I may not go as far to say i speak for any of those beings..but i
              will not say i have not heard/experienced some things myself...!
              Also, i cannot sit and boldly say it goes to MY PERSONAL credit..ha
              ha...because that is not true either....heck in these days...i would
              take credit for ANYTHING...too scary...besides if you take the
              credit..you might also get the 'blame' for damage done to others if
              everything you speak is not TOTALLY TRUE...i would rather just say i
              share what i have...and what i believe...period...and what others see
              or do with that is their business...

              Now i know i might anger some...but it is not intended..
              And granted the Christ being might have an even bigger 'job' out
              there...but that is not to say...'better'...or 'more important' than
              any another...i also think he would point that out...if we really use
              our abilities to see what qualities were in that man..we may find he
              was not the type of person this place makes him out to be...

              And i believe, some things were ADDED but not by him....so as to
              futher confuse the issues...they made fun of him...called him the
              KING of the JEWS...etc...gave him a 'crown'...and a robe etc..do you
              not think they would have attempted to alter things in the writings
              so as to also further mock him after his death..the same ways they
              did while he was still barely alive? Or making him look more like
              a 'king'...etc.... If they could stand and do these horrible things
              right in front of 'the cross' that he hung on...do we not think they
              would have continued that behavior afterwards? Where did
              this 'bible' come from REALLY...and who's hands have touched it???
              Scary thought.....and probably why we are told to go within to seek
              the truth...although maybe at times we need something outside
              ourselves to 'trigger' that...books i guess can aid in that
              process...so i still try to have respect for those
              things..etc...although like i say i am not as book knowledgeable as
              many are...i try to catch up...ha ha...but i do not think that will
              be completely possible...so i have to go with other people's views on
              things like that...it is why i like reading everyone's posts...lots
              of knowledge in them...even if i cannot read the book itself...

              I believe there is a group of beings out there...maybe what we could
              term 'the old ones'...they might be a group of guys that have long
              since moved on past the 'earth school'...and all could have walked on
              different continents...bringing a slightly different 'truth' into the
              picture...etc...and in a way that the people of that time frame could
              have best understood it...at least those are mee thoughts... They
              might have studied the basic teachings of that time frame...so as to
              be know how to reach people then...with a bigger truth. Maybe they
              used the basics of what they saw in that time frame and incorporated
              other things into that. One could have been known as Jesus...one as
              Ghandi...one could have been Native American...hopefully people
              understand my point...without me having to list every being in every
              race that might have been involved...etc...it would just take too
              much time to list all variety of beliefs... And those guys could be
              sitting up there right now....together...talking about us!! ha ha!
              In some type of 'old fart' coffee/meeting room...and that is said
              with much respect...and love....hee hee!! But i believe there is
              also a vein of truth in any 'religion'...just as their is a vein of
              non-truth in every religion....and SOME things could have been
              termed 'personal preference' brought by each being...like eating a
              certain food at a certain time of the week or month or
              year...etc..could be preference or personal belief...and not TOTAL
              fact.

              Things that are termed 'sin' here...may not be...it may have been the
              personal belief of the 'spiritual guide' that was walking here at the
              time...and guidance given based on the 'ways' in that time...maybe it
              served to give people a 'focal point' for their energies...etc...like
              when a woman 'concentrates' on an object that means something to
              her...during childbirth so as to mentally block out the pain...etc..

              And MANKIND respected that person so much they made it GOD'S LAW
              here...which could have been our error. Most 'religions' are created
              by MAN...but may not actually BE FACT to the Creator/Creative
              force... The ritualistic type behaviors and so forth may have been
              also created by MANKIND so as to honor whatever spiritual being was
              in their midst at that time frame...and somehow over time it has been
              passed on to generation after generation as GOD'S law, when in fact
              it may not be.... Things like communion, baptism, fasting, mandatory
              meditation, praying insassantly for 4-6 hours daily...etc...giving
              money to the CHURCH...or being damned if you do not...some things get
              pretty twisted....the churches/religions would take a persons 10%
              even if they could not afford to give it...and would make any other
              feel like they are a 'sinner' for not doing it! How cruel!!! Even
              give others GUILT...which is poison to the soul...speaking of things
              even now...that they know nothing about. Even down to what a person
              dresses like...how they wear their hair...etc...dear god!!! I agree
              with you Janet...we should focus more on what someone has on the
              inside, rather than how they appear on the outside.

              I believe there are all manner of things...that one is taught here to
              be sin...or to be something that you must do to win 'favor with
              GOD'..when in fact that is false... These are all things i believe
              that are MANKIND'S different ways of giving 'honor' to the Creator
              (and some do this in a very 'dishonorable' way)...BUT that does not
              mean it is for EVERYONE, nor do i believe it is used as a basis to
              tell the 'holy from the unholy'...damned from not damned..etc...
              What of those out there that know not about these rituals etc...are
              they LESS HOLY because of it? No...at least, i do not think so.

              You know that Christ being might say...

              "i never actually wrote anything down'...why would i when that is
              MAN'S way of revealing things..ha...things i may have written were
              for the person i gave them to...and then were possibly circulated
              around...etc... But those that may have looked up to me chose to do
              that...and those that may have been 'looking up'..(without sounding
              critical...it is not stated that way)...those ones may have looked up
              too much...or maybe at the time they felt so small within
              themselves..that THEY saw more of a HIERARCHY type message....that
              what was given. And maybe have also not understood my true
              message...which was that of equality and love, regardless of power,
              rank, job title/description..or belief...etc.."

              Look there is a section where he talks about revealing all sorts of
              things to those he terms 'friends'..."ye are my friends...and so i
              tell you these things.." I believe those beings out there would do
              this again...in friendship...and nothing more....

              Anyway, just wanted to share mee thoughts..and for those of you that
              actually made it this far....i'm sorry i rambled a bit again..ha
              ha...and please...don't place me in the holy roller group....or beat
              me up for my beliefs/thoughts...i guess i get so excited at
              times...it is unbelievable to me that i can speak freely
              here...without being ridiculed, made fun of...etc...because i have
              become a rather 'reclusive' person...and this is really the first
              time i have attempted to share anything like this with a group
              before...

              And as always, take what you want from any of this...leave the
              rest...the choice is yours.....and take care!!

              Cheers!

              Blazin'
            • IrenCzajka@aol.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 1, 2004
                Hi - why do you constantly only talk about christians?
                havent we here on earth other religious communities..
                what with judaism, islam, hindu n to name only the few...? Arent they
                fanatical too?
                please .. tolerance - than for everybody...
                iren

              • janet.sullins
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 1, 2004
                  I believe Christianity came up because someone posted in a Christian tone. I
                  grew up Christian and have just grown through that lesson on to others. To
                  me the only differences in religions is what and how you need to learn it.

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 2, 2004
                    Greetings Iren,

                    If you really want to know, please read post #1916

                    James truthseeker

                  • IrenCzajka@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 2, 2004
                      Please i only wanted to show we need tolerance
                      a common generall .. i am not able to read 1916.. as i delete post most
                      havent not many space on my scan disc.
                      love iren