An experiencer's address to Dr. Salla

  • Jeffrey Morgan Foss
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
      Dear Dr. Salla,

      US research into extraterrestrial contact is generally no more than an
      elaborate
      network of cells used directly and indirectly for government information
      extraction and containment.
      So I am taking my case globally. It's time to see clearly into
      national-interstellar isolationist
      policies and the suppression of the experiencer, superior technologies and
      peaceful
      open contact. To begin with, I substitute the word "abduction" with the word
      "extraction."

      Please make special note of my Global Conservation Exchange and
      Technological Conversion
      messages which are referendum requirements of a council of peaceful worlds
      for formal
      open contact. People with previous and current involvement in my case
      include multiple species of visitors,
      family members, friends, witnesses, police, Air Force, Joe Nyman, Hal
      McKenzie, Nick Pope,
      Gordon Gianninoto, Jeff Rense (photo), Mary Rodwell, Jerry Pippin, Rod Davis
      Mary Sutherland,
      Dr. Boylan, Dr. Stranges, Courtney Brown, Stacey McGee, Ray Fowler, Dr.
      Stahl and a dozen
      supportive friends and experiencers. My wife, Cherylynn (we've been married
      22 years) is the most
      supportive person of all.

      There is rock solid evidence and background throughout my 48 years of
      contact which my own country,
      America, has, by in large, contemptibly ignored. Please review links below
      signature.
      I solemnly swear and attest my case as absolute truth before God and mankind

      Cordially,

      Jeffrey Morgan Foss
      Berkshires
      http://jmfcontacthistory.blogspot.com/
      http://contactpictures.blogspot.com/
      http://www.cosmictribune.com/ct/Extraterrestrial/Arch/2003/Hal/mck_7_9.html
      http://exopolitics.org/Institute-Advisory-Board.htm Scroll to mid page under
      "Hal Corbett McKenzie"
      --writer/editor of my story above.

    • Sheryl Gottschall
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2006
        Hi Jeffrey,

        I've read your story as you know, and I just reread parts of your blog
        and empathise with your statement -

        "One thing that is so hard for experiencers with multiple lifelong encounters
        and abductions is that official reports are geared to one sighting and
        the questions are narrow in content: "Were there power lines?; were you
        drinking or using hallucinatory drugs?, etc. But where are the questions
        about visitor/human interaction; about technological discovery and disclosure;
        social discovery; genetics; history; science; art?"

        Can you elaborate on social discovery and disclosure?

        Sheryl (Australia)

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 3, 2006
          Dr. Salla,

          In Extraterrestrial Civilizations & World Peace Conference
          in June 9-11,2006 Kona , Hawaii, list of the speakers do not include Sheldan Nidle from: www.paoweb.com
          Q.: Is there any reason he is not included?

          Josef Nemcik

        • Dr Michael Salla
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 3, 2006
            Hello Josef, thanks for your interest in the forthcoming ET
            Civilizations and World Peace conference which is a follow on to an
            earlier ET Civilizations conference held in 2005. The earlier
            conference was organized by Joan Ocean and the Dolphin Connection, and
            held on the Big Island of Hawaii.

            In organizing a conference, there is always a need for bringing in new
            speakers so we just don't keep repeating the same line up. That keeps
            interest high and allows for a different focus for each conference.
            The focus for the 2006 conference will be world peace and how ETs
            contribute to that. Thus all the invited speakers have some expertise
            on the ET issue that helps us understand their impact on World Peace.
            We could only reinvite a small number of speakers from the 2005
            conference in order to open up space for new speakers who have some
            expertise on the World Peace theme. You can see from the speaker line
            up that we have a good mix of VIPs such as the Hon. Paul Hellyer and
            Ambassador John MacDonald, disclosure witnesses such as Brig General
            Lovekin and Capt Robert Salas, contactees such as Carlos Diaz and Jean
            Ederman, and researchers such as Neil Freer. All these and a number of
            other speakers were not present at the 2005 conference. The full
            speaker line up and bios are available at: www.etworldpeace.com

            In answer to your question, no previous speakers including Sheldan
            Nidle were excluded from the forthcoming conference. We just don't
            have room to invite all the speakers who were present at the earlier
            conference to the forthcoming one.

            Aloha,

            Michael S.

            --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, Josef Nemcik