Re: [prepare4contact] Reason's for Disclosure

  • Hierophant
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 1, 2005
      Off course they love to work!! Of course we hate work! On our planet we live to work, they work to live.

      just a little mathematics here:
      A day has 24 hours, at least in Europe is has :p, and in Hong Kong. Other countries I've never visited so I cannot know for sure.
      A human being generally sleeps for 8 hours of that 24 hours.
      Than he gets up, for work. It takes generally 1 hour to make yourself ready to go.
      On an average basis, people it takes 1 hour to go to work (here in the small country of Holland, in America, I don't know)

      Now we have already 10 hours of a day.
      We continue

      People work generally 8 hours a day, plus half an hour lunch plus average of half an hour overwork. That means 9 hours of worktime.
      Than they drive home, also average of 1 hour.
      That is another 10 hours.

      We now have 20 hours.
      When we got home we eat, preparing diner plus the eating takes average 1 hour, or even more, but I am now talking about my family.
      Now we have 21 hours.
      Because of the long working day we are too tired to do anything anymore so eventually we end up spending the rest of the 3 remaining hours watching tv or preparing the children for bed.

      How in the world can we evolve ourselves in our immaterial creativity ( as the iarga book says) when all we do is material stuff like sleeping, work, driving and eating???
      And this for an average of 5 days a week!!!! No wonder our evolution of our soul is at a standstill!! How can we evolve into a higher civilization this way? We simply have no time. And IF WE HAVE the time we are soo darn tired that all we do is watching tv or playing video games. We are over worked. Because work takes so much time in our lives we just are fed up with it. We no longer want to work, al we wanna do is do things for ourselves, because our souls are craving for that. If our working day was 3 hours than we would love to go to work because the rest of the time we would be enjoying ourselves and develop ourselves in our immaterial creativity. And there would be enough work for everyone. No more unnessecary unemployed people. We should divide the work over more people. than just a few persons doing all the work. production level would rise because people are not tired and become slower. production level rises: more products, overproduction, everybody gets his reasonable
      share, no discriminations. Every body happy. I get it. Why does the rest doesn't get it? And a first step will be made for cosmic integration.

      Greetz Tamara

      IrenCzajka@... wrote:

      In einer eMail vom 30.11.2005 16:36:27 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt
      the_hierophantom@...:

      wich is nonsens, and infrastructure. They also have no money but everybody
      has to do some part of the work. They work 3 hours a day and the rest of the
      they they spend by being with each other and loving each other. giving
      expression to their immaterial creativity: to love and enjoy each other. I believe
      that is possible on this planet too. If we simple would overgrow our ego and
      evolve to the beyond ego. But to overgrow our ego we must first still our
      hungers by taking what we are hungry for. When we have done that, we can move
      another step forward.

      I have read this book and like it too also
      Kyador throught Blazin told us that on their GF planets they dont know money
      as they have simply enough what they need and they love to work where they
      feel themselves called/here is the saying of an imprint of Creator in
      everybody s soul/ and yrs no marriages.. toobut love
      and generally understanding and no religious book reigning..
      just a reminder
      iren

      Extraterrestrial life Paranormal phenomena

      ---------------------------------

    • Hierophant
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 1, 2005
        I may sound crazy, please don't get me wrong here, but I am looking forward to the pole shift. Even if that means that I will die, but what the heck, i know there is life after "death". WHAT is the chance that you experience such a thing in your incarnation time?? The pole shift is happening and I am going to experience it! I am so grateful. If this is going to happen in 2012, then I'll still be living to see it! Well, I guess, unless something happens to me. I am not scared at all.

        Greetz Tamara

        Ryan Cole <fantiso2000@...> wrote:
        Hello there:

        We humans are so important!

        But guess what. While you all have been debating, John Q. Public has moved past you. I have been polling the man on the street and the most common reaction to my assertion of alien contact is "duh, there is life out there. how could it be otherwise?" But then the next point is, "so what?" Why alter my lifestyle for something that doesn't exist for me? And why would I want it to exist for me when I'm having such fun in this body?

        One of the very difficult things about working with the Zeta is that they lie. Plain and simple. At first, when they started telling me all kinds of fanciful nonsense and when I verified that it was a lie, they would apologize and say stuff like, "all's fair in love and war, survival of the fittest, only the strong survive." To the Zeta there is no such thing as truth on the 3d dimension. This is the land of illusion where great spirits come to experience the body. The land where you can be what you wanna be as the old song goes.

        When I first joined this website the Pleadians told me the following:

        "What (P4Cers) are talking about will never happen (landing of space fleets among other "first contact" stuff) It serves no evolutionary purpose. But what is the harm in letting them spin their stories?"

        Maybe you guys haven't noticed but the rest of the world has that Mother Earth has taken command now. The impetus for change on this planet will not be landing spaceships, alien technology or any of the rest of it. Just last Sunday I read an article on Yahoo news in which mainstream scientists were besides themselves because they have the evidence that the earth is about to experience a paradigm shift. One scientist said that if so many lives and property were not involved, this would be the most incredible development imaginable--witness to an Ice Age. Just ask the folks up in Alaska what it feels like for the land beneath their feet to evaporate. Land that has been there for centuries. Or maybe the folks in New Orleans.

        The only people who are having a hard time with alien contact are the people who are stuck in their religious training. And those people are making the transition left and right--witness Iraq. Even the folks at my family church have woken up to the fact that this is it. Something's different on earth. They can't let go of their religious garb because it's kind of a compulsive thing. But believe me when the big quake hits California, "it's over now Baby Blue," as the old song goes.

        This is the end of a cycle and whether you know it or not, the earth is about to experience a pole shift (and believe me folks in academia have woken up to that) where there will be rising sea levels, shrinking land mass, and the storms next year will make this year's storms look like gentle breezes. Global warming is not primarily caused by man's pollution. Global warming is part of the evolutionary process. But my God how exciting: You are here on earth now witnessing the onslaught of an Age Ice. Could it be more dramatic than that?

        Get over yourselves.

        Lynett Durgin

        Hierophant <the_hierophantom@...> wrote:
        Hi Iren, yes I also agree with the lying thing. But if I would meet an alien and he would teach me how to make free energy, but that way can also be used to make a very strong weapon that could destroy half the planet at once. Would I tell the public about my free energy device? No I won't. I would thank the alien for sharing his information but I cannot take the risk that some lunatic would figure out how to make a bomb with it. That very moment I have a HUGE responsibility to the world. I will not disclose the information and I would lie. If I would tell the public, because to free my mind from lying, wich is agains my principles, or just because I could patent it and make a lot of money with it, and someone WOULD make a bomb and finally destroy the world, then I have a lot to explain in front of God!!!

        Greetz Tamara

        IrenCzajka@... wrote:

        In einer eMail vom 30.11.2005 07:51:05 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt
        ecstacy2@...:

        Hi Tamara, and P4C Folks!,
        We will either evolve by knowing, (as best we can), all that we can
        learn, or we will be a slave to our ignorance. Lying about disclosure
        is like lying about anything in life. It prevents people from actually
        knowing one another, and developing intimacy and harmony and peace.
        Lying is the road to interpersonal failure, and social failure. There
        is no alternative that will bring even a moderate level of well being.
        Love, Steve

        its so very true especially the statement about lying..
        love iren

        ---------------------------------

        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 1, 2005
          In einer eMail vom 02.12.2005 05:50:41 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt
          the_hierophantom@...:

          That very moment I have a HUGE responsibility to the world. I will not
          disclose the information and I would lie. If I would tell the public, because to
          free my mind from lying, wich is agains my principles, or just because I could
          patent it and make a lot of money with it, and someone WOULD make a bomb and
          finally destroy the world, then I have a lot to explain in front of God!!!

          agree with you.. but.. arent many tools
          to be used wrong?... so was roentgen rays and much more.. what is cure for
          one can be poison. Even fire .. can warm and
          burn out.. so let the fruits give the higher
          force and purpose. We arent to controll everything and everyone.. supposing
          the bad outcome we project the bad instead of imaging good..
          love
          iren