RE: [prepare4contact] Re: andrew hennessey - contact story

  • marcf-
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 1, 2005
      Hi Andrew,

      Thank you for clearing that up for me. I now understand
      what you meant.

      Thanks also for providing a link to your ideas, of which
      I will be reading very soon!

      Regards,
      Marc

      _____

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 3, 2005
        Hi Andrew,

        maybe I do not understand your theory, cause some
        parts I don't get, but the parts I DO understand I
        simply cannot agree with the distortion part.

        I do agree with the soul-group incarnation part.

        In a group to evolve it is NECESSARY to have
        "distortions" because it will advance and sophisticate
        the group-spirit. If those distortions where not
        there, the group will stand still. Every healthy group
        will change its main attitudes and find a way to
        internalize the disfunction by controlling it.

        Example, in a economically strong society, like we, in
        the western areas, everything runs fine. Everyone has
        food, work, a house, and a car. Say, it is safe. This
        economically strong society is, I call it, Safe. No
        disruptions. Everybody is happy. Every one has their
        money and their foods, make a little chit chat with
        the neighbour. No reason for anyone to steel.
        Socially, it is also safe.
        Everybody fine and happy.
        But nobody grows.

        Then there is somebody with different ideas who causes
        a disruption in this fine and ordered society. There
        is a problem, a disturbing factor.
        Society needs to deal with it. At first, society
        rejects it and tries to fight it. Sometimes that
        works. But sometimes it does not work and the only
        sollution is not to fight the disruption, but to
        befriend it. Society learns to think in a different
        and non-controversial way and evolves. I believe that
        every distortion is to awaken society from its safe
        and neverending sleep just to evolve. Advance your
        mental structions.
        If distortions were not ment to be, than they simply
        would not exist, cause everything has a reason, and
        that reason is always growth.

        In an incarnating soulgroup, souls are not the same.
        Some souls are more advanced than others, and that
        makes wich soul steps out of the society and becomes
        "anti-social" This is the soul who awakens the rest.

        Usually it is one soul or a little group who becomes a
        distortion. THEY need to help the others grow.
        You can see it in our society. You named one example,
        music. Take, elvis prestly, first rejected by neat
        society, later became popular and nowadays' music is
        based on "outcasts" like prestly, rollin' stones and
        beatles. Take my favorite: Marilyn Manson, first
        rejected but if you listen to his ideas, everybody
        must say he has some truth to share. Ready for some
        souls to pick it up.
        Take politics. Some people come with different ideas.
        First they will be rejected, later society internalize
        it, OR learn from it. Advance.

        Take hitler. What have we learnt from it? How tragic
        all that was, we have grown of it. As a group.

        But distortions are not only to evolve the GROUP. Also
        to evolve itself.
        Take me for example. I used to be a major "distortion"
        I rejected everything. Why? So I could step out of
        societies dream and become AWARE. As long as I was
        "antisocial" I was distantiated from society to SEE
        thing very clear. It helped me understand EVERYTHING.
        It helped me GROW. No I am not antisocial and I bring
        my weir ideas to the group. Now I become friends with
        my groupsouls again and they take my ideas. And they
        grow with me.

        So how can you develop a system wich distortions are
        taking care of?? Do you want to remain dumb? Or do you
        want society to remain stupid? SOrry if I do not have
        understood your ideas but excuse me if I say you sound
        like a mind-controller.

        But maybe I did not understand you, than I will
        apologize for calling you a mind controller. If you
        think I did not understand you will you elaborate
        more on this distortions thing?
        Don't you think distortions are the most fascinating
        of al souls? THey step out of a vast system who cannot
        evolve fast enough. They help the group evolve. Can't
        you see that? I think those zeta's are misinform you.
        They use you for their mindcontrolling games. This is
        exactly what they want for this earth. They are using
        people like you to infiltrate their ego controlling
        system into our society.
        This whole idea reminds me of a movie I
        saw....equilibrium. People are not allowed to feel
        emotions so they are taking pills for it. Every person
        watches one another and if someone is not taking his
        pills and show any signs of emotion, they are
        "reported" and killed. One lady was not taking her
        pills and began feeling emotions. She had a secret
        room where she made paintings, paintings are
        expressions of emotions so are not allowed. One day
        she is caught and she was put into jail or killed,
        cannot remember.

        Well, just an idea of what will become of this world
        without distortions. Distortions are part of a higher
        pattern and are not to be faught. Just elaborate on
        the higher order pattern and you will understand the
        distortion and grow with it. No matter WHAT kind of
        distortion it is, and how "bad" it may seem at first,
        at lower order.

        Greetz Tamara

        --- andrew hennessey <scottishatlantis@...>

        === message truncated ===

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • mikejamieson1950
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 3, 2005
          --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, Hierophant
          <the_hierophantom@y...> wrote:
          > Hi Andrew,
          >
          > maybe I do not understand your theory, cause some
          > parts I don't get, but the parts I DO understand I
          > simply cannot agree with the distortion part.

          His description of this distortion factor reminded
          me of the Kabbalistic concept that one of our "tasks"
          is to nurture (or contribute to) order in the face
          of "defects" and disorder in the cosmic order.

        • IrenCzajka@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 3, 2005
            In einer eMail vom 03.09.2005 20:39:28 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt
            the_hierophantom@...:

            > I argue from the basis that we are eternal souls and> arrangements above
            and beyond the human condition
            > which is about 80

            Hi Tamara and Andree if I understand you good so when soul have eternal
            arrangements then this which
            is called distortion is also in the arrangement - in other case wouldnt
            be evolution also of group soul.. may be there are only misinterpretations..
            I agree with eternall soul arrangements. There are alvays only quite few
            souls who has the task to bring fresh "new" into the group.
            The most souls are followers .. so as poeple we can
            observe daily.
            just thoughts
            iren

          • andrew hennessey
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 3, 2005

              > In a group to evolve it is NECESSARY to have
              > "distortions" because it will advance and sophisticate
              > the group-spirit. If those distortions where not
              > there, the group will stand still. Every healthy group
              > will change its main attitudes and find a way to
              > internalize the disfunction by controlling it.

              I agreed with you
              I said in my original reply to you and I also have written at
              www.whale.to\b\hennessey_b1.html that social distortion is necessary
              and should be facilitated. Up to the point where it is toxic to the
              facilitators.

              The problem I perceive you have and it is a problem that you share
              with me - is that we are both human without memories of thousands of
              years of friends and lives. In the cosmos this amnesia is not
              normal - so we came here to live in this testing ground for a
              reason - both of us.
              In our non-telepathic human lives and society we have to give the
              bad guys the benefit of the doubt.
              It IS possible to get born into soulgroups and into new lives with
              all your many memories and skills fully intact.
              Only a few of the more recent generations on earth are currently
              admitting to being operant geniuses without need of 'education'.
              life on earth is Not the cosmic norm and nor is the special
              condition of humanity which is a contrived and handicapped amnesia.

              In a mature interstellar society where even ETs can do aura scans
              and use telepathy in a way a human could not conceive - there is no
              such benefit of the doubt - for every being is fully conscious of
              the choices that they make. Every action and deed is TRANSPARENT
              So if a soulgroup operating a civilisation cordially invites one to
              join on the basis that there are no unknowns in the package, its not
              like the human model where nobody knows whats going on and we are
              happy to hand out the benefit of the doubt.
              If crime on this world was managed using telepathy - there would be
              an end to it.

              What I'm saying is that I do not wish to ever be born into anything
              resembling an ignorant human pastiche of the worst social jokes
              around where clearly some people are being born just to jerk off and
              feel superior - maybe working on their spiritual disease in the form
              of a god complex - no doubt under parole supervision or whatever.
              The human condition is a one off thankfully - and my next society is
              full of fully sentient and civilised and loving beings and they are
              all so sentient and telepathic and deep with their perceptions that
              they can recognise a deliberate attempt to hack a constitution - and
              another being.
              If we all agree to live by a constitution and then also to faciliate
              evolutionary stress a fact I believe totally necessary [like you]
              then thats fine - but distorting the constitution to the point of
              its toxic refutation against the wishes of the majority who agreed
              to live by it is not acceptable to me, nor the people I intend to
              live with.

              There are plenty of second order chaos civilisations out there full
              of insincere and disconnected beings who like to hide away in the
              shadows with their malice - thank God thats not my fate - to have to
              tolerate these 'misunderstandings' in a crass interstellar
              environment.
              All of us should set our sights higher and expect or even demand the
              best possible future for our lives and hopes and dreams - in a
              totally sentient society - no-one, no bad guy or mass murderer gets
              in through the backdoor.
              Fully sentient telepathy makes intentions totally Transparent - a
              fact that I know that I can look forward to because I have agreed to
              join a far better civilisation.

              If folks want to go and play amongst places people live where there
              is competition, fear and doubt, capitalising on weakness and
              strength and thrilling at using 'the edge' or the advantage - then
              as far as I'm concerned thats their business -thats their future but
              thats not me.

              andrew hennessey
            • andrew hennessey
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 3, 2005
                --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, IrenCzajka@a... wrote:

                > In einer eMail vom 03.09.2005 20:39:28 Westeuropäische Normalzeit
                schreibt
                > the_hierophantom@y...:
                >
                > > I argue from the basis that we are eternal souls and>
                arrangements above
                > and beyond the human condition
                > > which is about 80
                >

                > Hi Tamara and Andree if I understand you good so when soul have
                eternal
                > arrangements then this which
                > is called distortion is also in the arrangement

                yes we both agree on that.

                - in other case wouldnt
                > be evolution also of group soul.. may be there are only
                misinterpretations..

                I'm interested in these misinterpretations because I think they show
                up as out of 'social context' artwork.
                If folks agree that they wish to facilitate experimental artefacts
                in their artforms - they agree that use of certain materials and
                concepts are what they call 'art'.
                if those criteria are exceeded to the point that the concept of the
                artwork is destroyed rather than evolved then I think they have a
                justifiable disagreement with this 'new artist'.

                e.g. we can have beautiful, adventurous and educational and
                aesthetic computer games - but a new artist decides that computer
                games should be about blood death, nihilism and desolation.

                the new artist may be asked to use pre-existing social arrangements
                that will facilitate him/her/they to form their own unique forms and
                be able to contribute in their own new style. If their contribution
                produces toxicity in society e.g. nihilism and that toxic material
                breaks social agreements for the group soul, then there has been a
                choice by the 'new artist' to exclude themselves from social
                arrangements.

                e.g. a socially dysfunctional aberrance or malaise could result from
                exposure to desolate ideas - causing Anomie [Emile Durkheim]
                Such a 'new artist' would be entirely transparent to the soul group -
                and I think that a sufficiently advanced software platform could
                model this based on even 20th century psychology by Kurt
                Lewin, 'Field Theory in Psychology', 1952

                > I agree with eternall soul arrangements. There are alvays only
                quite few
                > souls who has the task to bring fresh "new" into the group.

                I love the idea of living in a beautiful society :)

                andrew

                > The most souls are followers .. so as poeple we can
                > observe daily.
                > just thoughts
                > iren

              • Hierophant
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 4, 2005
                  Hi Andrew,

                  ok now i understand what you are saying.

                  As a growing telepathic myself I also long to an
                  environment where every being is sentient. In a true
                  telepathic society there is no lies, no deceit. No
                  doubt, no fear. No hate. Hate will poison the
                  group-consciousness of love and compassion, a society
                  we all wish to live in. There can only be love. You
                  can depend on each other because everyone knows what
                  the other is thinking and feeling. There is also
                  justice.

                  I become more and more aware of my abilities of the
                  soul and everyday I ask myself why the heck I was sent
                  here. I feel so lonely. You cannot trust anyone,
                  cannot depend on anyone in here. In this sick planet,
                  everyone is lonely. Eventually they will choose for
                  themselves over love.

                  I always know what someone is feeling and thinking.
                  And they always try to hide it. Most of them aren't
                  even aware what THEY THEMSELVES are feeling!! Or they
                  just simply deny it.

                  I do not really remember me coming from another planet
                  or civilization, I was contacted only once in my life.
                  Now and then I have dreams of another planet where
                  life exists. It is always the same planet. Memories
                  unfolding??? I don't know. One thing I do know is that
                  it is all better there.

                  http://mail.yahoo.com