As to Nonviolence ~ Michael Salla -- No response, yet, despite using every email address available found online, through google.com, surfwax.com, ...

  • sam clemens
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2005
      No response, yet, despite using every email address
      available found online, through google.com,
      surfwax.com, ...

      in re
      I assume you got ahold of Dr. Salla. We are all
      about non-violence and ethical conduct. Ed

      Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 12:30:12 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Send an Instant Message "Ed Komarek"
      <edkomarek@...> Add to Address BookAdd to
      Address Book
      Subject: Re: "Nonviolence" ~ Offworld, Inworld,
      Nonworld
      To: "sam clemens" <omniverse88@...>

      sam clemens <omniverse88@...> wrote:

      Hi
      Michael Salla, PhD

      Have not tried to talk with you for some years,
      since
      seeing you in a Washington D.C. hotel lobby after
      your
      brief talk for Mubarak Awad and a Youth Advocate
      Conference in Washington, DC -- You may remember
      publishing through me in the International Journal
      of
      Nonviolence, as the first PhD graduate through a
      D.C./American University Peace & Conflict Program
      --
      co-creating courses as I went along.

      Recently U.S. National Institutes of Health
      Hematology
      (Clinical) people have become interested in my
      cytogenetical structure, given anomalous survival
      as
      to nuclear-fallout level damage or anomalies;
      Closest
      D.C. peer support group being U.S. Atomic
      Veterans.

      Not certain if this email will will reach you, but
      decided to try anyway.

      Your works have taken a turn that American
      University
      ... Elite probably dislike, namely toward what
      might
      be called paraphysical, (not only parapsychology),
      issues; Although you seem to write about
      paraphysics
      only in the third person narrative format. Even
      Palestinians appear to be uncomfortable, at times,
      about such paraphysics, despite relatively many
      words
      in Aramaic, Arabic, and Hebrew for phenomena
      refered
      to in Septuagint Greek as "clouds" or
      "transfiguration."

      (There may not be that many publishers local to
      D.C.
      contexts, re UFOs, with the exception of approach
      trends, patterns, & vectors through West
      Virginia?)

      I can find nothing in your current writings about
      nonviolence and paraphysics; Perhaps your own
      personal
      history is more like that of Darrel Sims/Budd
      Hopkins
      -- Not like Betty Andreason?

      Little under "nonviolence" (Listserv)
      Nothing under "nonviolence" (Exopolitics Listserv)
      at

      Or have you transcended "nonviolence" in your
      awakening, as it were => such as the Hopi
      Blue-Black
      Kachina "Myth" at the core of what may be the
      oldest
      continuous civilization of the Americas? Or
      central
      notions of lenticular craft-noncraft /
      being-nonbeing
      hanging around, so to speak, birth and death
      phenomena
      of Mennonites/Anabaptists....

      Have you yet encountered the Washington, D.C.,
      area
      abduction-adduction-experiencer group known to
      people
      like Rob and Sue Swiatek (Fairfax VA,
      703.250.0709,
      MUFON)? You have likely met both Rob and Sue, at
      one
      time or another, but may not know that Sue's best
      school/high school friend, Melanie Green, an R.N.,
      has
      been active in leading such support groups.

      If you do decide to contact people like Melanie,
      through Sue, please feel free to use my name --
      and
      keep me posted.

      You may know of other first-person, so to speak,
      abduction-adduction-experiencer support groups in
      the
      D.C. area, though Melanie Green and Sue Swiatek
      may
      have the longest history of such groups within
      about
      200 miles of D.C. Melanie Green (Centerville VA,
      near
      Chantilly VA, i.e., NRO/D.C.) may also have the
      largest such (personal) library in the D.C. area;
      Some
      of that group -- linked to FUFOR -- work in U.S.
      federal agencies, including the U.S. Library of
      Congress.

      Good Luck,

      Paul Hubers, PhD

      Cf Websites (Formatted) Online @
      http://home.comcast.net/~nonviolence101/search.htm
      Tools, Writers, Syllabi
      http://home.comcast.net/~nonviolence101/
      http://home.comcast.net/~apartheid101/search.htm
      Updated Monthly
      http://home.comcast.net/~apartheid101/

      --- prepare4contact Moderator
      wrote:

      > Posting Guidelines – Prepare4contact Discussion
      > Group
      >
      > Prepare4contact is an open unmoderated forum
      where
      > all members can post provided their posts are
      > consistent with the forum’s posting guidelines.
      At
      > all times the forum moderators have the
      discretion
      > to decide when a member violates these
      guidelines
      > and has his/her posts subject to moderation. If
      you
      > wish to see the list of moderators or contact
      one,
      > please go to:

      > Forum Goals:
      > Prepare4contact is a discussion forum dedicated
      > the study of how individuals, communities and
      > humanity generally can best prepare for open
      > interaction with extraterrestrial races. The
      forum
      > seeks to disseminate accurate information about
      > extraterrestrial races, their agendas,
      activities
      > and history, and assist members in making
      informed
      > choices about how to best prepare for that time
      when
      > the extraterrestrial presence becomes widespread
      > public knowledge. The forum promotes the idea
      that
      > it is only through a self-empowered humanity,
      that
      > open interaction with extraterrestrial races can
      do
      > justice to humanity’s need for equality, freedom
      and
      > sovereignty. The forum also promotes the
      aspirations
      > and views of that segment of humanity long
      denied
      > political representation in secret government
      > interactions with extraterrestrial races. The
      forum
      > supports initiatives based on cooperation with
      those
      > extraterrestrial races that are in alignment
      with
      > humanity’s highest aspirations. Finally, the
      forum
      > seeks to understand the full extent of
      > extraterrestrial behavior on Earth in order to
      > promote healing, forgiveness and reconciliation
      over
      > past injustices, and to build a post-contact
      world
      > based on peace, freedom and fraternity between
      all
      > races.
      >
      > Posting Guidelines
      > 1. Off topic posts. When making posts, please
      keep
      > the forum goals in mind . Ask yourself if the
      > post/reply is pertinent to the goals, if you
      believe
      > it is, then post it. If you are unsure if it is
      > pertinent, then include this uncertainty as part
      of
      > your post so those replying can respond in a way
      > that demonstrates its relevance. Above all,
      please
      > exercize discretion in what you post.
      > 2. Replies to posts. When you reply to a post,
      > please remove all but the most recent post in
      your
      > response since Yahoo automatically includes
      previous
      > posts or the digest in replies. If the previous
      post
      > is long, then please cut this down.
      > 3. Excessive posts. A reasonable upper limit to
      > posts by any one member per day is considered to
      be
      > seven. Eight or more posts per day will be
      > considered excessive.
      > 4. No Chatter. Eliminating spurious personal
      posts
      > (chatter) can be done by simply responding to an
      > individual poster rather than the forum if your
      > reply has no special relevance aside from the
      > individual or is personal in nature.
      > 5. Personal posts. In making personal posts to
      other
      > members, these should be done in a respectful
      and
      > courteous way. If you feel that other members
      are
      > privately contacting you in order to harass,
      > intimidate or ‘bully’ you, please contact the
      > moderator(s).
      > 6. Using the chat room. The Chat room is open to
      > members 24/7 so feel free to schedule times with
      > others to engage in chit chat.
      > 7. Personal Settings. For those receiving
      individual
      > emails/daily digests and find these to be too
      many
      > or too long, Yahoo gives you the option of
      receiving
      > moderator only posts or reading posts online. In
      > that case you would select special notices
      > (moderator posts) or no email (reading online).
      You
      > subsequently log on to the forum at your
      > convenience.
      > 8. No personal attacks in the form of demeaning,
      > antagonistic, dismissive posts directed to other
      > members or the moderators will be tolerated.
      > 9. Disruptive, provocative, insulting, or
      > uncooperative individuals and/or postings will
      be
      > removed from the membership/discussion board.
      > 10. Internet articles should be listed by their
      URL
      > and not reposted in their entirety. Members
      should
      > paraphrase and/or provide only
      sections/summaries of
      > longer articles.
      > 11. If you wish to upload files or photos to the
      > forum, please contact the moderators.
      > 12. Those who violate the above guidelines will
      be
      > advised by the forum moderators of what
      precisely
      > they violated and are subject to having their
      posts

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs