LISTEN TO EXOPOLITICS PRESS CONFERENCE, NATIONAL PRESS CLUB, WASHINGTON, D.C UR

  • exopolitical@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
      LISTEN TO EXOPOLITICS PRESS CONFERENCE, NATIONAL PRESS CLUB, WASHINGTON, D.C

      (http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2005/06/multimedia_summ.html)

      __________
      Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd
      ICIS-Institute for Cooperation in Space
      3339 West 41 Avenue
      Vancouver, BC V6N3E5 CANADA
      Tel: 604-733-8134
      Fax: 604-733-8135
      Cell: 604-603-5422
      Please reply to: _alw@..._ (mailto:alw@...)
      Campaign: _http://www.peaceinspace.org_ (http://www.peaceinspace.org/)
      Exopolitics: _http://www.exopolitics.com_ (http://www.exopolitics.com/)
      ICIS: _http://www.peaceinspace.com_ (http://www.peaceinspace.com/)

    • frankferg
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
        --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, exopolitical@a... wrote:
        > LISTEN TO EXOPOLITICS PRESS CONFERENCE, NATIONAL PRESS CLUB,
        WASHINGTON, D.C

        l_

        (http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2005/06/multimedia_summ.htm
        l)

        > __________
        > Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd
        > ICIS-Institute for Cooperation in Space
        > 3339 West 41 Avenue
        > Vancouver, BC V6N3E5 CANADA
        > Tel: 604-733-8134
        > Fax: 604-733-8135
        > Cell: 604-603-5422
        > Please reply to: _alw@p..._ (mailto:alw@p...)
        > Campaign: _http://www.peaceinspace.org_
        (http://www.peaceinspace.org/)
        > Exopolitics: _http://www.exopolitics.com_
        (http://www.exopolitics.com/)
        > ICIS: _http://www.peaceinspace.com_
        (http://www.peaceinspace.com/)

        Michael Salla speaks at this press conference. In the second part,
        Michael talks about various estimates of the Black Budget. It is
        very telling that there is never any press on Michaels extremely
        detailed and footnoted scholarship on this topic of the Black
        Budget. No one wants to review, dialog-with, much less debate
        Michael on the Black Budget. I have shown some of Michael's work on
        the Black Budget to some of the most senior Budget analysts here in
        Washington D. C. These analysts are unable to point out even
        privately to me where Michael is going wrong. These are people that
        know that the government is involved in projects that make James
        Bond-like technolgy look trivial, amaturist, and completely
        obselete. These analysts hope that Michael is way, way on the high
        side. But these knowledgeable Beltway financial experts don't have
        enough faith in their hope to really believe that Michael will be
        proven wrong. Others in the press conference, noteably Dolan comment
        on the Black Budget. The Black Budgets of the fiftys and sixtys
        should provide even more proof of alien contact and technology than
        the government Black Budgets of today. By now the reversed
        engineered alien technology should be the major self funding
        enterprise on the planet. In Startrek they don't call the
        spaceship "THE" Enterprise for nothing.

        In Peace,
        Frank