Re: [prepare4contact] look! whats that?ptA1b4

  • Jerry Lehane III
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1 1:16 AM
      I'm glad you keep posting because I learn stuff.It's hard to understand it
      all,what you are seeing and feeling,besides distress.Where I am I would
      guess that things happen all around me that I just never see in real life.In
      Pics I can concentrate and see things come alive that most people would
      never see,since I have good pattern recognition,and artistic outlook.I hope
      you keep going even if you suffer cameras malfunctioning as if the M's are
      eating them /energy consumption.Jerry