Re: Re:Re: On reptilian humans and government projects

  • antigray@cs.com
    Message 1 of 16 , May 2, 2005
      Hi Cassie,
      I am not prejudging purple or any Real Repto Sapiens. Over the years I've
      seen what some of his ex-girl friends have written online about how he mistreated
      them and why they broke up, the information they spilled about evictions,
      lawsuits against him (the contents of which were posted), criminal charges, and a
      lot more. A real Reptoid trying to accomplish a covert mission would not call
      themselves a Reptoid and then attract so much attention to themselves by
      outlandish negative behavior. I've discussed him with others in other forums and
      have had people say well maybe he is a bad cast out Reptilian, a retarded or
      disturbed Reptilian, etc, etc.. Purple is just a human who is role-playing as a
      Reptilian persona. If you read everything he has written online (I have read
      nearly all of it- I belong to his yahoo group and other groups where he has
      posted) he gives himself away too many times by what he says. There IS a real
      Reptoid posing as a UFO researcher who inadvertently revealed his shape to two
      women who were known to him and had wanted to talk to him after a lecture he
      gave at a UFO seminar. He had some momentary problem with the holographic form
      projection equipment he had and for a few seconds they saw he was a Reptoid.
      Using some advanced force generating device he picked up one of the women from 50
      feet away and threw her very hard into the wall on the other side of the
      conference room. He threatened to kill both of them if they ever reported what
      they had seen. One of them told a researcher I know about it so in case anything
      ever happened to her someone would know who to blame. This was about five
      years ago and all of the people involved are still so frightened that I still
      haven't been able to find out the name of the Reptilian "researcher." One of the
      women involved just moved to Australia. So, real Reptoids act differently than
      Purple. If you look at his postings you can figure that out.
      Art

    • Ed
      Message 2 of 16 , May 2, 2005
        Hi Jake,

        You asks yourself very good questions. Always do so until you are
        satisfied.

        I'll use these most beautiful words that will perhaps convey a message
        and that is,

        "We are not physical beings having a spiritual experience. We are
        spiritual beings having a physical experience"

        Oh and if I may say one parting thing before I wrap up here is this.
        Becareful that you don't mix up Judging and discerning. They are so
        very similar in nature but they are also different.

        Peace, Love and Enlightenment,

        Ed

        --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "Jake" <jrex310@c...> wrote:
        > ." Rather than emphasize differences, he says, "the great social
        function of these tests is that they absolutely drive home kinship -
        that [humans] are all related."

        > Hi Group,
        > I know this is not a direct relation as to dealing with People and
        their differing personalities. But it is related when we try to figure
        out " Who We Are."
        > I don't Know even how it will be received..You See, In these many
        past months,I have Asked One Question over and over again.." Who Am I "
        > I Put My Self. Through a barrage of questions as to,What I Think,How
        I Think,Why I Think,and Then, Why I Feel, What I Feel, and Why I Feel it.
        > I Guess it all boils down to Looking for God..What Connects Us in
        Nature ? What connects us To Nature ?

        > Iren Is Soooo Beautifully RIGHT.In seeking the Commonalities of " US
        " In Love, as opposed to the differences we STRIVE to find and so
        quickly Point out...

      • Jake
        Message 3 of 16 , May 2, 2005
          " Becareful that you don't mix up Judging and discerning. "

          Hi Ed,Thanks for the encouragement..
          Its all just semantics
          Some say tomato,and some say tomato.
          My Line of education is Old School ..
          That's one of the problems with the English Language, Too many Words Mean the same thing.

          Its all good,

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Celeste none
          Message 4 of 16 , May 12, 2005
            ok here i go putting foot in mouth again. only iren
            knows what i mean.. but hear it goes......
            I have met PC. not in physical but we chatted in depth
            with one another..
            he told me up front that he does not get close to
            anyone that he does not know.
            In fact i still chat with him on ocasions.
            but during our first chats he told me time and time
            again he did not know me .. and wanted to know where i
            was comming from.. I accepted him for who he is. but
            he has a hard time to trust.. when he first came out
            and found out about himself he was flamboyant.. but he
            got a lot of ridicule. so now he is on guard. and to
            this day he is on guard.
            it was when he had a heart break of his love is when i
            said Pc trust me. let me call you and talk to you so
            you can see i am real..
            to my surprise we talked on the pnone for hours. and
            it cost me a pretty penny.. but it was worth it ..
            every cent.. he is so charming.. he is so funny he has
            a sense of humor that you would love.. how he was in
            verbal words on the phone blew me away. we laughed .
            we talked about serious stuff. and we ened as
            friends............
            so if you can at least lay off him and about him
            untill you know him . you dont know. please?
            he is a wonderful soul. just a scaired rep out there
            that no one understands.
            Blessings
            Nova

            http://us.click.yahoo.com/TzSHvD/SOnJAA/79vVAA/19XolB/TM