Fwd: [universallaw] Fwd: [TheBrantonGroup] "The Truth about Orion lizards"(Sh...

  • IrenCzajka@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2005
      In einer eMail vom 2005-05-01 01:08:44 Westeuropäische Sommerzeit schreibt
      rbnmontgomery@...:

      _http://members.yournet.com/jobrien/liz-1.html_
      (http://members.yournet.com/jobrien/liz-1.html)
      Boy Oh Boy,can anyone confrim his out of this world article.I am
      having trouble accepting this.

      got it from universallaw.. really long.. couldnt read
      till the end.. may be later..iren

    • IrenCzajka@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2005
        In einer eMail vom 2005-05-01 01:08:44 Westeuropäische Sommerzeit schreibt
        rbnmontgomery@...:

        _http://members.yournet.com/jobrien/liz-1.html_
        (http://members.yournet.com/jobrien/liz-1.html)

        to understand better also purple crow and ... one another .. recommend again
        to take time and study the above sent material..
        iren

      • kadowning123
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2005
          Iren, I am so glad that you posted "The Truth about Orion Lizards". I
          have always wondered about Roger Kerr. After I had my first ET
          experience with Abel-line and his crew I searched the internet
          looking for others that have also run into ETs. I found the
          story "Shutting Down a Hell Hole." It seemed too fantastic..too out
          there for me at the time. -I am still not sure what to think of all
          that. But I did read a little from Roger Kerr and that is how I found
          Carol Hathor. He was having trouble with an ET and she cleared him
          where others couldn't. So whether it was madness or truth about his
          attack I still wanted to learn her method. When I took the class I
          told her it I found her from reading about Rogers attack and all she
          said was "Oh Roger does get himself into trouble some time." ...Well
          now after having my own experiences and reading what you posted from
          Roger...I am still on the 2nd chapter..I can see that Roger is
          trusting his own inner guidence and he is being truthful. I recognise
          a lot of the same experiences in what he says. Alex Collier says in
          his book almost all humans have Reptillian in them. I was an Ionian -
          Indian. When I had the experience of becoming all that I had been in
          my Soul, I had the experience of being a Dark Being - As the Dark
          Being I had no free will. I did the job of clearing mistakes. I would
          clear whole universes. I was a Reptillian- I don't remember the past
          life with this but I knew what I was when I became it. I recognized
          myself. Then I became an Ionian..As this Indian I walked around with
          a walk of power. It was a Lizard walk. Believe me there was personal
          power in this walk. All that concerned me being an Ionian was that
          truth should only be spoken. I was very interested in the
          interactions of people around me. I was interested that all verbal
          exchange and interactions should be with equal respect and honest. No
          one should take the energy away from another and make them feel less
          then the other. So there I am with my funny walk and I come upon a
          conversation between two engineers at work. And I love both of these
          men, but I see something that I have seen many times before, but for
          some strange reason because I am an Ionian-Indian it now disturbes
          me. Their conversation and interaction disturbes me. John said
          somthing to Francis and left. John left feeling good but Francis is
          left upset. I said "Francis are not you and John equal?" "Or is John
          your boss?" "We are equal" he says. Then I explain to him what I
          see. "I see John do this to you all the time. He gives you only half
          of the information and expects you to chase after him for the rest
          making you feel stupid and himself superior." "I see him do this all
          time, not just to you but others also." "He also has a way of telling
          you what to do as if he is your boss." I told him to just say it like
          he sees it next time. Make a joke of it. Say something like "John I
          didn't realize you are my boss and thank you for only half of the
          information." "I will chase after you for the rest as it seems to
          make you feel better about yourself." "Perhaps you suffer form low
          self esteem?" Francis thinks this is very funny and he is feeling
          much better after our talk. --And I am walking around doing this with
          everyone. And I feel like a combination of all these Beings in
          myself. So Reptillian is not all that bad. An Ionian is a wonderful
          Being. And it has a Lizard walk and the head turns a little like a
          Reptillian. And I love all that I was and all that I am.
          Love
          Karen