Re: [prepare4contact] The Importance of Ethics in Exopolitics re

  • IrenCzajka@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2005
      This material seems me so important that I would propose to put it into the
      files../this is a request to dr. Salla
      it contains:
      the importance of being simply good...
      explanation of the law of affinity.. /good poeple automaticaly draw to one
      self good ET s/
      hidden messages of ET..hi Ed arent you an Alien?
      explanation : why Et dont show up physically in the life of some poeple
      acting only telepathically...
      And the most important how to conquer fear
      why it is so important to do it constantly...
      iren