RE: [prepare4contact] Re: My introduction, and gifts to this group

  • The Cosmic Detective
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2005
      Greetings Gavin,

      sorry about the glitch. For some reason the link is not complete as posted
      in my email. One would need to copy the complete web address, which is
      between the quotation marks, and paste it into your browser.

      Seeing as I now have your direct email address, I will forward to YOU my
      original email in the html format with connection embedded links.

      I appreciate your interest in reading my book. Do let me know what comments
      and/or questions you might have once you're into it.

      Regards and...

      Straight ahead, albeit in a spiraling sort of way.
      ALL Faith, supported by Knowledge, PROTECTS.
      Rama Demetrius Dyushambee, DD
      AKA: INspector Out Rageous, Cosmic Detective
      Founder, www.YOUtopiaINstitute.org
      Tel: 619/584-0542 Fax: 619/269-4561

      "LET'S HEAL IT" StarQuestPublishing - CDBaby.com - Amazon.com

      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2005
        Greetings Michael,

        Wu wei!!! I appreciate YOUR welcome message to the utmost.

        There is no doubt in my thinking in agreement with YOU, and others of a like
        awareness, that "...the human consciousness factor has been
        underestimated...", to say the least about the matter. The facts are
        irrefutable, documented throughout history, with the ultimate 'proof in the
        pudding' in terms of the current state of how individuals of this human
        species, generally, relate with such low esteem to the essence of
        themselves, others and the elements of our natural environment.

        The "controllers of the ET presence" have, actually, done a piss poor job of
        controlling the information about the fact of the ET presence, considering
        the fact that most people know as much about those facts as any individual
        cares to know. The malevolent ET's in cahoots with the malevolent elite
        human cabal has only been able to maintain dominance over and control of
        this human population with the consciousness tools of 'fear', the
        perpetuation of lies, deception, distortions, psychological/consciousness
        torture, and human body torture and murder. None of those methods has ever
        been completely successful.

        In regards to the legitimate and important question that many are asking,
        about which ET's can we trust for our own best interest(?), we need simply
        understand that just like in too many of our immediate family relationships,
        there are the "bad" ones" and the good" ones. The way of knowing which is
        which is the same that we use for knowing which immediate family member is a
        "good" one or a "bad" one - are they with you or against you(?), determined
        by what they have done and continue to do to help, rather than anything they
        say. The main point is, as expressed by a Hopi Elder, "We are the ones we've
        been waiting for." Sooo, the most important part is to "Know thyself" and
        one can then trust one's own inner knowing/intuition, judgment,
        determinations, decisions, actions, and so on.

        And, we need not concern ourselves with forgiving the malevolent one's
        because they "Know not what they're doing.". They know actually what they
        have been and continue doing, except for the most important part, which is
        that the truth can only be repressed for a finite period of 'time', but
        truth can not be ultimately defeated, and can not surrender any more than
        the Sun could have changed to revolve around the Earth for the 300 plus
        years that the oldest organization on this Earth, which also happens to be
        the largest religious membership organization, claiming to be the most
        knowledgeable, and inerrant in their claimed knowledge, which gave them the
        right and authority, in their interpretation, from "GOD", to torture and
        murder anyone who espoused the TRUTH, for 2000 years.

        The malevolent one's know what they're doing, and so do we benevolent one's.
        What they doubt and therefore do not know is that their time of dominance
        based on lies, distortions, deception, torture and murder of human forms is
        within a few years of being over, one way or another.

        I was writing the manuscript for COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS: D0-It-Yourself
        Manual - with a different title - when I read your Research Study #7
        Published January 1, 2004 paper, in which you wrote about the need for
        "grass roots human capacity building", which significantly influenced my
        resolve and focus on the practical consciousness raising basics.
        Consequentially, the subtitle for COSMIC CONSCIOUSNESS: Do-It-Yourself
        Manual "A Grass Roots Do-It-Yourself Manual for Developing Individual and
        Human Species Capacity for A Better Quality of Life and a Viable Global
        Vision" was derived from the title of your Study #7 paper."The Failure of
        Power Politics as a Strategic Response to the Extraterrestrial Presence –
        Developing Human Capacity as a Viable Global Defense Strategy"

        I look forward to YOUR critique, comments and/or questions after you've had
        a chance to get into the book I've published. If you do not have it yet,
        here's the link again to download the PDF file: "
        http://youtopiainstitute.org/Prepare4Contact_group/Cosmic_Consciousness_Do-I
        t-Yourself_Manual.pdf "

        [NOTE] If this email is difficult to read on the P4C post, I will forward
        the original html copy upon request with an email address.