Re: Mt. Shasta Encounter

  • terrarubicon
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 16, 2005
      Hi James,

      I got the story from a book by Commander X which is around
      10 years old and the Bill Hamilton account is even older so
      I don't know what has transpired in the mean time.For the
      record, did Bill Hamilton retract that story or made any other
      comments to that effect?
      Right now, in your excerpt it's diffecult to see what your own
      conclusions are and what Bill Hamilton said.

      Regards,
      TerraX

      --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "James Truthseeker"
      <james_truthseeker@y...> wrote:

      > Greetings TerraX,
      >
      > Perhaps you should read this portion of a report I wrote sometime
      ago
      > concerning this woman who calls herself "Sharula", who's real name
      is
      > actually Bonnie Condey. PLEASE READ this portion of my SHASTA TRUTH
      > report which eventaully I hope to put into a website. Once I have
      the
      > actual sight up, it will also give all the references to all the
      > necessary written information regarding this subject and much much
      > more.
      >
      > Enjoy the read,
      >
      > -James Truthseeker
      >
      > -------------SHASTA-TRUTH-EXCERPT-------------
      >
      > This was exactly the case with one fraudulent woman who continues
      > make my research that much more difficult.
      >
      > Their is a woman who calls herself "Princess Sharula Dux". Her real
      > name is "Bonnie Condey", who claims she was from inside Mt.Shasta
      > from a city called "Telos". She and her partner also with the
      > alias "Shield Dux", are supposedly in Santa Fe, New Mexico, where
      > they have founded their "World Ascension Network". She is supported
      > by three other women whose names are "Juliette Sweet, Dianne
      Robbins
      > and Aurelia Louise Jones". Including Sharula, three of these women
      > (possibly all four), claim to channel "Adama", Ramu of Telos.
      > According to William (Bill) F. Hamilton who new Bonnie (Sharula)
      for
      > quite some time sense 1977, he more recently discovered; "Princess
      > Sharula", was a name of a character in a romance novel from 1978
      > titled SUNRISE OF SPLENDOR by Joyce Verrette (ISBN:0449140415).
      > Bonnie (Sharula) herself was actually born in the state of Utah,
      > Adama (Lorne Green) was a space commander from a Sci-fi TV series
      > called "Battle Star Galactica". "Ramu" was a name channeled by
      > Elizabeth Clare Prophet back in 1977 at a gathering of hers at Mt.
      > Shasta, and Bonnie was born in 1953, not 268 years ago as she
      claimed
      > later back in 1994, in Banff Alberta Canada, during her "12:12
      > conclave of Michael". Thus she stated here or rather "channeled";
      > that on Dec. 12, 1994, 144,000 people were to ascend to a higher
      > dimension on the day of the 12:12, that of which never happened of
      > course. In her own words she said, "On December 12, 1994. 144,000
      > dedicated souls will co-create the miracle of evolution, and bring
      > about the return of immortality"!, an obvious copy repeat of New
      Ager
      > Solara's 11:11 gathering which took place on January 11, 1992. I
      > personally asked Solara about this of which she clearly stated
      > herself to me, in her own words, "The 12:12 never felt right with
      > me". Health Research, published a book called "Mount Shasta home of
      > the Ancients", by Bruce Walton. In it is a published interview with
      > Bonnie and Bill Hamilton dated 1980 (p79-86) of which Bonnie
      clearly
      > states to Bill Hamilton back in 1978, she was the princess of Ramu
      > born in the mountain of Shasta in 1951, under the sign of Leo
      (p79).
      > If she is in fact 268 years old in 1994, then oh my!, how much she
      > has aged quite a bit just within the last few years! Bill Hamilton
      > clearly stated to me that Sharula has aged over the years like the
      > rest of us, with her immortality workshops going for up to $700.00
      > weekend! If Bonnie (Sharula) really needs the money, then why not
      she
      > just go back into the mountain where the inhabitants have plenty of
      > gold!? As it turns out "Telos", is a name from George Hunt
      > Williamson's book "Sacred Places of the Lion", which he clearly
      > states "the ancient land of Telos" as being a Lemurian colony that
      > was or is existing in the Colorado plateau 4-corners area of the
      US,
      > not Mt. Shasta. Further, Bonnie has thus stated for many years, the
      > existence of a super race she calls "Hyprobeans" and "Tripoleans".
      > Either she has incorrectly mispronounced the correct
      > term "Hyperboreans" for Hyprobeans" or she has created it in her
      own
      > mind. The term "Ramu" I realized later, may have come from the
      > name "Rama" which was described in a book called "Secrets from
      Mount
> [...]
      > contactee "George Adamski" also claimed to have in person contact
      > with ET star men, one of whom was called "Ramu". In India, "Ra"
      means
      > sun and "Ma" means earth, therefor the name "Rama" means union of
      sun
      > and earth, which was the name mentioned in an ancient text or poem
      > called "Ramayana". Although "Ramu" may have also being mentioned in
      > one of James Churchward's books about "Mu". Bill Hamilton later
      found
      > that Sharula also has a sister "Judy" and two cousins by the names
      > of "Lorae and Matox", also from Utah. Her partner or husband calls
      > himself "Shield Dux", and unfortunately his real name is still
      > unknown at this time. Bigfoot experiencer "Stan Johnston" made a
      deal
      > with Sharula and Shield that if they can show him where the "door"
      > the inside of Mt. Shasta is, then, he will take them in which they
      > asked him to do. Stan waited for them at Mt Shasta City and they
      > never showed up. Question is; why do they need Stan to take them
      into
      > the mountain in the first place? Sharula who also calls herself a
      > Princess and even a Melchizedek priestess from the mountain, later
      > says that she was "exiled" from her people when she chose to leave
      > and live among the surface folk, and yet she still claims to
      channel
      > her supposed father "Adama" along with others in the mountain. This
      > of course does not make any sense if she defines herself as
      > an "exile" and then as a "princess and Melchizedek priestess" at
      > that, when considering a more evolved civilization would by now
      have
      > overcome it's need for any sort of monarchy or hierarchy, sense
      even
      > a real master of wisdom considers itself to be as human along with
      > everyone else in spiritual evolution without the need for praise
      and
      > mass followings. Perhaps it should come as no surprise that Sharula
      > acquired many of her lies from resources that involve an ancient
      > Egyptian theme. Now Sharula is reported to be living in seclusion
      > somewhere in New Mexico, probably because she has being exposed as
      > FRAUD! Aurelia Louise Jones continues spreading these lies further
      by
      > writing or publishing her own books on the topic and possibly now
      > publishing them again in French. Weather she actually believes it
      or
      > not, does not justify the lies of Sharula into being truth.
      > Eventually, Louise Jones used the more correct name "Hyperboreans"
      in
      > place of Sharula's incorrect name "Hyprobeans". And the situation
      > gets even worse! More recently, 2 more individuals, "Larry Frank
      and
      > Sophia On Ra", have come onto the seen. Probably after reading
      Dianne
      > Robbins's books to add yet more to these lies, I myself personally
      > had kindly informed them both of the real situation, but still they
      > refused to listen and now make the situation worse by teeming up
      with
      > yet another couple who call themselves "Star Doves", whom recently
      > moved into the Mt Shasta area. Now they further the lies by saying
      > the Telosian people from inside the mountain are going to come out,
      > to make open contact with them in the afternoon of October 26,
      2003.
      > When no actual people come out from within the mountain itself,
      > people will begin to question the nature of such claims and see for
      > themselves the lies, however usually to please the audience in
      these
      > situations, the perpetrators will more then likely put on a show
      and
      > claim to "channel" the beings, or claim a visitation in "astral
      > form", or "invisible", or instruct the audience to see and hear
      them
      > in their own minds through guided meditation. Then they will call
      it
      > a "visitation" when in any case, the beings never left the mountain
      > in the first place. Following that day, my suspicions where
      > confirmed. The event proved to be just another channeling of
      thought
      > tripping lies.
      > http://stardoves.com/Day_of_Contact_Elicits_Positive_Benefits.html
      >
      > New Ager Solara's Opinion Concerning Sharula's 12:12,
      > written by Solara.
      >
      > From the Spring 1994 "Starry Messenger", from Star-Borne Unlimited,
      > in the article "The Greater Ascension", by Solara Antara Amaa-Ra.
      >
      > "Recently we have received inquiries concerning the "12:12"
      > activation to be held at the end of this year [12-12-1994] in
      Egypt.
      > I have seen fliers and articles which state, "Yesterday the 11:11,
      > tomorrow the 12:12." This has saddened me since our journey through
      > the Doorway of the 11:11 has just begun. The unfortunate choice of
      > calling this new activation the "12:12" has caused much unnecessary
      > confusion. (Interestingly enough, another group in Australia tried
      > 12:12 activation last year which didn't work.)
      >
      > The "12:12" activation is not the next step after the 11:11, rather
      > it is an entirely separate event belonging to a different level of
      > ascension. For example, during the 11:11 Master Cylinder Ceremony
      in
      > Egypt we closed the Omega Point, which marked the completion of the
      > Egyptian focus, passing the scepters from the Omega to the new
      Alpha
      > point. The "12:12" literature states that this marks the birth of
      > Egypt as the new spiritual center of the planet. No wonder people
      are
      > getting confused! Sadly this confusion distorts, misinforms, and
      > deprives people of the amazing opportunity we have right before us
      > truly graduate from duality. We have worked so hard to get the
      > Doorway of the 11:11 open, let's not neglect our journey through
      it!

      > I know well that each activation upon this planet, whether large or
      > small, public or private, regardless of level of consciousness, is
      > serving to quicken our total ascension process and loosen the
      > calcification of duality. I have deep gratitude to all beings
      serving
      > in this manner with full integrity. However, an alignment of focus
      is
      > needed and an enlarged vision which acknowledges all parts of the
      > greater map of ascension. In order to achieve the Highest, purest
      > ascension possible, we need focused intent, we need unity of
      Purpose
      > and we need to stand together in the One Heart. Let's remember that
      > the ascension is a process, not an event!"
    • James Truthseeker
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 16, 2005
        Greetings TerraX,

        I eventually came to the conclusion that Bonnie Condey was in fact a
        fraud and I'd have to say that it was Bill Hamilton who eventually
        convinced me of this fact when I had a conversation with him about 6
        years ago. It was probably because of Bonnie that Bill Hamilton
        himself became more of a skeptic of UFO contactees rather then a
        believer, like when he was younger. The story you posted was actually
        from an article first published back in 1980, although I was unaware
        that Commander X published it again in his book. The interview with
        Bill Hamilton was written from about 1978.

        James Truthseeker

        --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "terrarubicon"
        <terrarubicon@y...> wrote:

        > Hi James,
        >
        > I got the story from a book by Commander X which is around
        > 10 years old and the Bill Hamilton account is even older so
        > I don't know what has transpired in the mean time.For the
        > record, did Bill Hamilton retract that story or made any other
        > comments to that effect?
        > Right now, in your excerpt it's diffecult to see what your own
        > conclusions are and what Bill Hamilton said.
        >
        > Regards,
        > TerraX
      • terrarubicon
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 16, 2005
          Hi James,

          If Bill Hamilton, who afteral was the main investigator of the
          story, would retract his original findings, then that would
          speak volumes.There is however one questionable item.
          As you know, sometimes ETs have been reported with
          slightly different anatomical features.In Bonnie's case,
          Bill Hamilton reported that she had "almond-shaped" eyes,
          quite a distinct different feature.While it is possible that
          Hamilton made a wrong observation, but if true then
          that's rather mysterious.How many people do you know
          that have "almond-shaped eyes"?

          I would put Bill Hamilton in the 'believer' group James.
          While he might have gotten a little more cautious, in
          the past he experienced quite a few things first hand.
          You'd be surprised.
          http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowlands/6583/et031.html

          <james_truthseeker@y...> wrote:

          > Greetings TerraX,
          >
          > I eventually came to the conclusion that Bonnie Condey was in fact
          > fraud and I'd have to say that it was Bill Hamilton who eventually
          > convinced me of this fact when I had a conversation with him about
          6
          > years ago. It was probably because of Bonnie that Bill Hamilton
          > himself became more of a skeptic of UFO contactees rather then a
          > believer, like when he was younger. The story you posted was
          actually
          > from an article first published back in 1980, although I was
          unaware
          > that Commander X published it again in his book. The interview with
          > Bill Hamilton was written from about 1978.
          >
          > James Truthseeker
          >

          > --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "terrarubicon"
          > <terrarubicon@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi James,
          > >
          > > I got the story from a book by Commander X which is around
          > > 10 years old and the Bill Hamilton account is even older so
          > > I don't know what has transpired in the mean time.For the
          > > record, did Bill Hamilton retract that story or made any other
          > > comments to that effect?
          > > Right now, in your excerpt it's diffecult to see what your own
          > > conclusions are and what Bill Hamilton said.
          > >
          > > Regards,
          > > TerraX
        • James Truthseeker
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 17, 2005
            Greetings again TerraX, correction.

            Actaully I have photos of Bonnie Condey if you're interested in
            seeing these and if you doubt my story of what I heard from Bill
            Hamilton, I would be more then glad to put you in direct contact with
            him muyself where you can hear it straight from him. Let me know if
            you're interested. Also thanks for the link. Kind of interesting when
            I think just how much he's changed. If I can find it again, I'll post
            some of his more recent skeptical posts which I remember reading at
            another UFO group. (It was not at a yahoo group)