Fwd: Universal Healing

  • IrenCzajka@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2004
      In einer eMail vom 2005-01-01 00:21:45 Westeuropäische Normalzeit schreibt

      Universal Healing

      *Dear fellow lightworkers,
      *Ascentie/Ascension | 25 December 2004 | 19:49:48

      The time of preparation is over. The time of
      plateaus, valleys and
      rest stops is over. Now it's full steam ahead with
      the transformation of
      Mother Earth and her beloved people.

      Every day the energy is increasing. The power of
      creativity and
      manifestation is expanding and unfolding faster and
      faster. Our bodies
      are changing. The DNA patterning of our cells is being
      altered by our
      own God Presence and the presence of the guides,
      teachers and masters
      we have contracted with prior to coming into
      embodiment. New guides,
      teachers and masters are being accepted into our
      sacred space when such
      assistance is for our maximum soul growth, happiness,
      joy and

      We are reclaiming our power as Sons and Daughters of
      our Father/Mother
      God. Our psychic and intuitive abilities are being
      reactivated. Our
      understanding of parallel lifetimes, alternate
      timelines and higher
      dimensions is returning to our awareness. The veils
      are dropping. We are
      learning how to master these third-dimensional
      physical vehicles. There
      is no longer any need for illness, disease, aging or

      We are removing the illusions of scarcity, lack and
      Trusting God is no longer a slogan or feel-good buzz
      phrase. It is becoming
      a daily reality for more and more of us. We are
      realizing that there
      is nothing we need in the world of illusion. Our
      reality is
      unconditional love. Our reality is the limitless
      abundance of the Universe. Our
      physical presence is merely an instrument of Divine
      Action. We are the
      strings on the violin of God. We are the valves on the
      flute of
      Krishna. Like Saint John, we are
      instruments of peace.

      As long as there is a third dimension and we have
      embodiment within
      it, there will be challenges. The nature of those
      challenges will
      change, as will our attitude regarding the daily
      dance. Instead of cursing
      the darkness, we learn from it. We welcome with
      gratitude the lessons
      of Earthly experience. We see all "petty tyrants" as
      our greatest
      teachers, for they show us where we have not yet come
      fully into alignment
      with our God Presence. We forgive and bless our
      so-called "enemies",
      knowing they are but aspects of our greater Self.

      We open to embrace the new opportunities coming our
      way. We say "Yes"
      to a life of ecstasy and joy. We know we are more vast
      than anything
      our intellects can conceive. Our relationships grow
      and change in ways
      unlike anything we have ever experienced before. We
      are mutating,
      transforming, transfiguring, resurrecting and
      ascending. We are raising
      Earth to Heaven. Although some of us will journey on
      into other worlds,
      many of us will stay with Mother Earth as she ascends.
      We will assist
      the souls who choose to create what the Hopi call the
      "Fifth World."
      This is a world of sustainable enlightened communities
      that will
      spread across the face of the Earth, replacing the
      illusory governments and
      economies currently breathing their last breaths,
      desperate in their
      attempts to grasp and snatch control from the people.
      Their days are
      numbered and they know it, yet they have not yet
      learned how to release
      their grip on power and control (or shall we say, the
      illusion of
      power and control). We
      bless them and wish them well as they depart from our
      Mother Earth in
      the years to come.

      Today we cleanse our bodies, emotions and minds of
      all that no longer
      serves us. We thank each aspect as it leaves,
      grateful for the lessons
      it gave us. Then we open to embrace our new selves,
      bright and radiant
      and fresh and alive. We ask only that we be in total
      and complete
      service, thinking, feeling, expressing and acting only
      in ways that are
      for the highest good of all.

      We remember who we are. We celebrate who we are. We
      look forward to
      fulfilling our part in the Divine Plan. We know
      everything is evolving
      in perfection. Everything is in Divine Timing. For
      this we say, Amen. It
      is so and so it is!

      "Dearest to My heart, abandon your old concepts -
      realize your
      encompassing Emptiness and dissolve all duality."

      "Being only a drop
      between Heaven and Earth
      Utterly naked"
      ~Uzaki Fuyuo~