78708Alcyon Pleiades 19 Pt. 1 – Crisis in Ukrain e … the Elite’s sinister plan

  • Don
    Mar 1, 2014

      The forgotten treaty which could drag the US and UK into WAR with Russia if Putin’s troops intervene in Ukraine

      ‘A treaty signed in 1994 by the US and Britain could pull both countries into a war to protect Ukraine if President Putin’s troops cross into the country.
      Bill Clinton, John Major, Boris Yeltsin and Leonid Kuchma – the then-rulers of the USA, UK, Russia and Ukraine – agreed to the The Budapest Memorandum as part of the denuclearization of former Soviet republics after the dissolution of the Soviet Union.
      Technically it means that if Russia has invaded Ukraine then it would be difficult for the US and Britain to avoid going to war.
      The revelation comes as reports suggest the Kremlin was moving up to 2,000 troops across the Black Sea from Novorossiysk to their fleet base at Sevastopol.

      Alcyon Pleiades 19 Pt. 1 – Crisis in Ukraine … the Elite’s sinister plan

      Published on Mar 1, 2014
      Continuing with our investigations, we have corroborated that with great stealth, the alien leadership, perfectly disguised as human beings whether as government leaders, politicians, bankers, businesspeople, executives, multimillionaires, chemists or scientists amongst others, is plotting something with the utmost urgency and humanity is unaware of it.

      What is it? Do they want to take advantage of the huge upheaval we are suffering as a result of climate change and the lethal radioactive contamination of Fukushima in Japan that extends unrestrained towards the US, Canada, Mexico and from there the whole world?

      Are they not satisfied with all their psychotronic weapons, mind suppressants and inhibitors, terror attacks, staged attacks, covert wars, social and geopolitical crises, calamities, deaths, chaos and catastrophes that they spread everywhere they go? What is the reason for such an intense hatred of humanity that has done nothing but serve them as faithful servants?

      Is it because we have a different, more complete DNA and as more and more photons arrive, we will awaken and discover everything they have done to us? Or are they in urgent need of a human depopulation in order to create an alien reptile repopulation of which we stand in their way?

      So, are they making an exclusive selection and this is why there is so much distress, calamity and suicide throughout the world or epidemics, plagues, pathogenic viruses, poisoned food, transgenic food, fluoridated water, people inserted with microchips, chemically contaminated air, deadly and harmful vaccines, ELF waves, GWEN transmitters and the destructive HAARP, all created with the aim of inhibiting us, depriving us of all our physical, mental and emotional capacities?

      What about the European peoples who are suffering previously unseen crisis? What can be said about the terrible geopolitical and social crisis in the Ukraine or in other legitimate sovereign nations as is the case of Venezuela? Is there something more ominous and calamitous that they have in store for us?

      Video created by Alcyon

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic