    Feb 26, 2014
      Yes, I had my husband watched it with me, and in that second time I saw fake things that did not make any sense. But any thing can be created, today, if they put their intentions to it. Anything but peace or keep our air clean. Namaste

      Cosmic Soul

      On Wednesday, February 26, 2014 5:04 PM, George LoBuono <globuo01@...> wrote:

      That video is a complete joke, so badly done and fake that it isn't worth viewing.

      To: prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com
      From: extraterrestrials_onearth@...
      Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 10:58:48 -0800
      Subject: Re: [prepare4contact] ILLUMINATI CLONING PROGRAM EXPOSED!! PART 2

      I believe is true, the military will be like star war clones and people will fight them, it is all so stupid! devolution of pure life

      Cosmic Soul

      On Tuesday, February 25, 2014 10:51 PM, Don Lashley <don_lashley@...> wrote:

      Published on Feb 24, 2014
      Ok, so I've heard a lot about this, but didn't research it until now. I don't know how deep the rabit whole goes, but what I can say is the technology is real. Having spoken with a 32nd degree nfreemason who tried recruiting me. He told me he was in the military for 20 years, then we got into the cloning topic. Having known enough about it, he decided to give me a little more information. With a sinister grin on his face, he told me our military was cloning humans out in international waters on top secret navy vessels. He then went on to explain that demons could then possess these clones ( I gathered that already ). But as was once said, sometimes the truth is so unbelievable, it escapes being known..

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic