78689Fwd: Jonathon, Lost nuclear blast city found

  • jjparker143
    Feb 25, 2014

      From: info1@...
      To: jonathonjoseph@...
      Sent: 2/25/2014 1:33:17 A.M. Central Standard Time
      Subj: Jonathon, Lost nuclear blast city found

      ARCHAEOLOGY NEWSFLASH NO. 395a

            Jonathon, this news is from Jonathan Gray -
           www.beforeus.com   You authorized this mailing
           when you requested your free report on our
           web-site or a friend enrolled you. See below
           for removal directions.

      ANCIENT CITY FOUND,
      IRRADIATED FROM
      ATOMIC BLAST

      Radiation still so intense, the area is highly dangerous

      A heavy layer of radioactive ash in Rajasthan, India, covers
      a three-square mile area, ten miles west of Jodhpur.

      Scientists are investigating the site, where a housing
      development was being built.

      For some time it has been established that there is a very
      high rate of birth defects and cancer in the area under
      construction. The levels of radiation there have registered
      so high on investigators' gauges that the Indian government
      has now cordoned off the region.

      Scientists have unearthed an ancient city where evidence
      shows an atomic blast dating back thousands of years,
      destroyed most of the buildings and probably a half-million
      people.

      One researcher estimates that the nuclear bomb used was about
      the size of the ones dropped on Japan in 1945.

      The Mahabharata clearly describes a catastrophic blast that
      rocked the continent. "A single projectile charged with all
      the power in the Universe...An incandescent column of smoke
      and flame as bright as 10,000 suns, rose in all its splendor...
      it was an unknown weapon, an iron thunderbolt, a gigantic
      messenger of death which reduced to ashes an entire race.

      "The corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable. Their
      hair and nails fell out, pottery broke without any apparent
      cause, and the birds turned white.

      "After a few hours, all foodstuffs were infected. To escape
      from this fire, the soldiers threw themselves into the river."

      A HISTORIAN COMMENTS

      Historian Kisari Mohan Ganguli says that Indian sacred
      writings are full of such descriptions, which sound like an
      atomic blast as experienced in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. He
      says references mention fighting sky chariots and final
      weapons.

      An ancient battle is described in the Drona Parva, a section
      of the Mahabharata. "The passage tells of combat where
      explosions of final weapons decimate entire armies, causing
      crowds of warriors with steedsand elephants and weapons to
      be carried away as if they were dry leaves of trees," says
      Ganguli.

      "Instead of mushroom clouds, the writer describes a
      perpendicular explosion with its billowing smoke clouds as
      consecutive openings of giant parasols. There are comments
      about the contamination of food and people's hair falling
      out."

      ARCHEOLOGICAL INVESTIGATION
      PROVIDES INFORMATION

      Archeologist Francis Taylor says that etchings in some
      nearby temples he has managed to translate suggest that they
      prayed to be spared from the great light that was coming to
      lay ruin to the city.

      "It's so mid-boggling to imagine that some civilization had
      nuclear technology before we did. The radioactive ash adds
      credibility to the ancient Indian records that describe
      atomic warfare."

      Construction has halted while the five member team conducts
      the investigation. The foreman of the project is Lee
      Hundley, who pioneered the investigation after the high level
      of radiation was discovered.

      You have just taken a tiny peep into the vibrant secrets of
      our past. There are more surprises in the sequel  of “Dead
      Men’s Secrets”. It is called - what else? - "MORE Dead Men's
      Secrets"

      And because you are on my special exclusive list, it is
      available to you as an e-book before the world ever sees a
      printed version (Honestly, I don’t know when that will be).

      Here’s how you can claim your own personal copy of this
      explosive e-book, More Dead Men’s Secrets. Just go to
      http://www.beforeus.com/more-dms.php

      Again, let me say Thankyou, Jonathon, for being on my list.

      Take care.
      Jonathan Gray
      info@...
      Please tell your friends
      Did you enjoy this information?
      If you know someone who would find these facts
      interesting, Click the URL below now to email
      it to them, or copy and paste the URL below
      into your browser.
            http://www.beforeus.com
      You are welcome to put it on your own website
      exactly as it is, without change, including
      our email address.
      International explorer, archaeologist and author
      Jonathan Gray has traveled the world to gather
      data on ancient mysteries. He has penetrated
      some largely unexplored areas, including parts
      of the Amazon headwaters. The author has also
      led expeditions to the bottom of the sea and to
      remote mountain and desert regions of the world.
      He lectures internationally.
            Or write to Surprising Discoveries,
            Pacific Coast Highway, PO Box 785
            Thames 3540, New Zealand