Fw: [SurvivePX] RE: I am sick and tired of this Usurper running our country....Please read!

  • Bonnie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2011
      From: Pat Rylance
      To: freedomfight@yahoogroups.com ; survivepx@yahoogroups.com ; cals@... ; steve777@... ; holly@... ; writers@...
      Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2011 8:29 AM
      Subject: [SurvivePX] RE: I am sick and tired of this Usurper running our country....Please read!

      From: "Peri Mcmillan"
      To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;>"@NONE>
      Subject: I'm dead serious! <<>> RE: I am sick and tired of this Usurper running our country.
      Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 07:02:33 -0700

      Check to see if your city is under ICLEI. I checked and mine is (isn't that wonderful?)

      From: Graham, Derrick (State Rep. ) (LRC) <derrick.graham@...>
      To: teambldr@...
      Date: Friday, July 1, 2011, 10:29 AM

      This e-mail goes to your Congressman in Washington and not to me, this is a federal government issue not a state issue. I am sorry for not being able to assist you with this issue. Have a great day!

      Sincerely,

      Derrick W. Graham

      I am sick and tired of this Usurper running our country.

      White House Executive Order - Supporting Agenda 21 Enslavement

      Thursday, June 23, 2011 4:20 PM

      ICLEI = International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives ...

      Do you want an international council telling you if you can plant roses in your front yard or a pool in your back yard? Do you want the U.N. to tell you when to wake up, what to eat, when and what to pray and when to go to bed at night?

      Do you like city life? No. That’s why you moved to the country, isn’t it?
      Do you own a small farm; keep some chickens, cows and pigs? Watch out! The ICLEI will condemn your little farm, move you and yours into a bedroom over a factory and take control of your farm and your lives, for, “The greater good”. Like that?

      Obama and his pigs in Congress and the Supreme Court will stifle your way of life forever. Here is a link to the story about the ICLEI and how Obama signed an Executive order to have it become your town council.

      http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/37812
      You can thank the people at STOP XX SPP for bringing you that link, and you can thank - Dr. Ileana Johnson Paugh for writing it and the Canada Free Press for printing it on Thursday, June 23, 2011. click on the link ^above ^ and read about Agenda 21 and the ICLEI – something you may not have even heard of yet, and now, the Usurper in the White House brings it to a neighborhood near you without even involving your Representative or Senator in Congress!

      ( I don't care if The Act of 1879 says different, or the 14th amendment says different.)

      The Constitution of The Republic of the United States of America says that The Sheriff of the counties is the only legal Law Enforcement officer in the nation. I know and continue to accept that I am a citizen of that republic.

      Therefore, I am going to suspect that A sheriff, (any sheriff will have “standing” before any circuit court judge because, not only is he The Law recognized in his county, but his county will suffer from the implementation of what Obama hath wrought with his executive order bringing agenda 21 and the ICLEI to your county) with a warrant for the arrest of a Federal Official would be honored.

      Is there not anyone or any group brave enough go, and with the help of a Sheriff, get a warrant for the arrest of Barry Soetoro, AKA Barack Obama, AKA John Doe, and 20 other John Does (as Senior members of Congress as can be found) for Treason and Misprision of Treason; forgery and Misprision of forgery; using forged documents to attain or maintain a federal job, and Misprision of using forged documents for attaining or maintaining a federal job, violating the Patriot act or the War Powers act, and misprision of violating the patriot act or the war powers act.

      With that warrant in hand, and a Sheriff to make it official, go to the White House, drag the putative president out in hand cuffs; go to the house office buildings, senate office buildings, and the capitol, not necessarily in that order, and find and arrest the Speaker of the House, the Majority leader of the house; The President of the Senate, the Majority leader of the senate; and/or leaders of the top committees in the House and Senate, or anyone else who will serve as hostages for those mentioned.

      Someone or some group has got to do it., or agenda 21 won't be the last of your worries. It might as well be your Town Council or Grange.

      With Obama and his supporters in Congress removed from office for various High Crimes, including forgery, (a crime for you don't have to be impeached to be removed -- worse than Wiener--) the rest of Congress can get on with the business of actually securing the border, condemning as subversive, groups like CAIR, La Raza, HAMAS, Hezbollah, Mal Def, MeCha, MSA, etc. and have them and their officers and followers thrown in jail or out of the country.

      Then the rest of Congress can carry on with taking Our Republic out of the U.N., kicking the UN out of our Republic, Canceling Foreign Aid, and lowering the National Debt in several different ways like closing the Dept. of Energy which has never done its mission, etc.

      Bill Ascherfeld,
      A Stanford alumnus, graduated from SDSC with a degree in Economics, Political Science, and History. He served with the Third Armored Division in Germany 1956-57 and is a writer of screen plays, novels, and political commentary in San Diego, CA.
      zed6@...

      To no longer receive email from us click here.